The Terrorists Win

Once again, it wasn't that we wanted to stay there..I know, I know that's what your masters want you to run with.
It was the manner of how we left there. Biden couldn't have fucked it up more if he tried to fuck it up.
"The manner of how we left there."

I have heard zero alternative plans. A lot of people like to pretend Bagram airport was an option, despite the logistical impossibility of evacuating anybody there, in a country where we couldn't even safely drive our embassy staff 2 miles to the airport. People also like to claim Trump had a great plan, and then of course they never says what it is.

Afghanistan was fucked, we were stupid for wasting lives and treasure there, and thank god we stopped.

Once again, it wasn't that we wanted to stay there..I know, I know that's what your masters want you to run with.
It was the manner of how we left there. Biden couldn't have fucked it up more if he tried to fuck it up.
Well an aid worker and his 7 kids were blowed up in defense of our country. So he's still fucking it up worse

They killed any random person to look good for 5 min. My God

Post a link to Trump's plan so we'll know. I've been begging any of you, too, but you refuse. The only thing we actually know, is that he withdrew our military from all corners of the country in exchange for a ceasefire, and passed the buck on the leaving plan until after the election.
Go do the homework yourself. Actually, he was planning on winning the election, and finishing what he started.
Nobody but Biden could fuck it up like that, the dementia ridden puppet.

No Auggie. I'm a semi Isolationist Consevative. WW2 and 1st Iraq war were the only ones justified inmho.

Afghanistan yes after 911.Now???.NEVER

What you were you saying about war monger??

Every regime we ever changed was as worse and usually more than the last murdering thieves
You are helping to make sure no President ever has the political will to get us out of pointless, money-pit, lives wasting wars ever again.

Well an aid worker and his 7 kids were blowed up in defense of our country. So he's still fucking it up worse

They killed any random person to look good for 5 min. My God
7 out of hundreds of thousands ALSO pointlessly killed over 20 years. We are gone now. Best of luck to Afghanistan. I hope we don't massacre any more of their people.

You are helping to make sure no President ever has the political will to get us out of pointless, money-pit, lives wasting wars ever again.
How can and isolationist do that August? I don't think we'll be in any more worthless wars, so that is a plus

"The manner of how we left there."

I have heard zero alternative plans. A lot of people like to pretend Bagram airport was an option, despite the logistical impossibility of evacuating anybody there, in a country where we couldn't even safely drive our embassy staff 2 miles to the airport. People also like to claim Trump had a great plan, and then of course they never says what it is.

Afghanistan was fucked, we were stupid for wasting lives and treasure there, and thank god we stopped.
I'm a novice here, Okay. But my novice plan would have been moving the exit date to a later date while getting Americans and
the friendlies out of the area before removing the troops. Remove the equipment or destroy the equipment.
Perhaps you should have listened to Trump when he was speaking about the removal. You probably thought
you would go blind or something.
Even though I'm a novice, critical thinking using common sense would have been a far better plan than Biden's debacle.

Oh my fucking god. Take a minute to look it up, and if you tell me you still believe that, I'll appreciate it so I can put your stupid ass on ignore.
Trump negotiated an orderly withdrawal with conditions. He didn't plan on withdrawing the troops first. Joe turned it into a giant clusterfuck.

Shitforbrains, the agreement had requirements the Taliban must meet.

And Applesauce brains waived.
Trump trusted terrorists? And you're calling someone else "applesauce brains"? I swear to God, all of you guys have gone ape shit stupid in support of your orange blob.

Honestly... could you imagine ever, in your life, a time when you would be cheering making a deal with the guys who helped implement 9/11 before Mara Lard Ass came on the scene?

Trump trusted terrorists? And you're calling someone else "applesauce brains"? I swear to God, all of you guys have gone ape shit stupid in support of your orange blob.

Honestly... could you imagine ever, in your life, a time when you would be cheering making a deal with the guys who helped implement 9/11 before Mara Lard Ass came on the scene?
Brainless Biden was not bound by Trumps agreement. An agreement that had clear and measurable milestones.
That Brainless Biden ignored.

Biden is handing the terrorists another $64M of our money.
If anyone thinks some poor Afghan widow will get food for her kids, I have a bridge to sell.
View attachment 538907 US sending $64M in humanitarian aid to Afghanistan

One of the reasons the Taliban came to power in 1994-1996 was because the warlords were hi jacking the aid trucks taking food to the people. That was a very common problem after the US pulled out and one of the first problems the Taliban went after to restore law and order. They stopped the hijackings .....

You may not like Islam, but we aren't going to force them into being like us.

Forum List

Back