The Terrorists Win

And God Bless him for it. FUCK YOU for wanting to send unlimited soldiers to die for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. If Biden breaks Trump's agreement, it's weapons free on our soldiers again, which either you're too stupid to have known or, more likely, you would have loved nothing better.
This post indicates you have absolutely no clue what has transpired in Afghanistan and what the long term ramifications of Biden's COLOSSAL FAILURE will cost in lives, misery and money.

This post indicates you have absolutely no clue what has transpired in Afghanistan and what the long term ramifications of Biden's COLOSSAL FAILURE will cost in lives, misery and money.
You can go die there anytime you want, you piece of shit. People are dying all over the world and you've never cared before. You are free to go die there, too. I'll help you set up a GoFundMe to get over there.

Bombers, tanks, personnel carriers

Can Americans get any of those 200,000 military machine guns Biden gave terrorists?
We have 400 million more readily available here. Your numbers are nothing, and certainly no excuse for more dead soldiers. Go over there to fight with the rebels over there yourself, if you actually do care. If not, admit cowardice stops you from going.

Oh a bunch of cars. DOOM. SEND OUR YOUTH TO DIE! Fuck yourself you piece of shit.
Poor Auggie. Can't admit how you were lied to your whole life

Denounce Biden and I'll cheer you to the end................Don't be shy, libturds are a lying sneaky bunch and hooked you down to the guts

Oh my fucking god. Take a minute to look it up, and if you tell me you still believe that, I'll appreciate it so I can put your stupid ass on ignore.
AHHHHH....The ignore threat. Why not just scroll by like I do. Auggie. You're in near volcanic meltdown

You dummy

Biden is handing the terrorists another $64M of our money.
If anyone thinks some poor Afghan widow will get food for her kids, I have a bridge to sell.
View attachment 538907 US sending $64M in humanitarian aid to Afghanistan
We give aid to lots of countries, but usually you can find a link in the story to the official press release. Did search, it only lead to people quoting the hill and none lead to the public press release. Sounds fishy, especially since the wording in the thread is not even the wording in the story in The Hill. The other links to the story were Soldier of Fortune and iurex.com. I guess official press releases only go to The Hill now and cannot be searched on the internet.

Was the reality that Trump was going to bring troops home before anyone else leaving the equipment?
Post a link to Trump's plan so we'll know. I've been begging any of you, too, but you refuse. The only thing we actually know, is that he withdrew our military from all corners of the country in exchange for a ceasefire, and passed the buck on the leaving plan until after the election.

You guys love forever war more than I ever imagined
No Auggie. I'm a semi Isolationist Consevative. WW2 and 1st Iraq war were the only ones justified inmho.

Afghanistan yes after 911.Now???.NEVER

What you were you saying about war monger??

Every regime we ever changed was as worse and usually more than the last murdering thieves

Forum List

Back