The Temple Mount Myth Revealed

As I recall we kinda already discussed this one. There's nothing antique about any of the remaining itinerant Arab Muslim constructs on the Temple Mount and so it really wouldn't be violating any antiquities laws to just rip it down and let the native people ( the Judaic people ) build whatever they want there......

Seems to me another simple matter of native rights. Whats the colonists doing putting up new structures on the holly site of the native people anyway.

Rip down the dome and end the Arab Muslim colonial age in Israel

There would be no need for Zionist if they were the native people. Those who remained thought-out the years are the Palestinians.

As I recall we kinda already discussed this one. There's nothing antique about any of the remaining itinerant Arab Muslim constructs on the Temple Mount and so it really wouldn't be violating any antiquities laws to just rip it down and let the native people ( the Judaic people ) build whatever they want there......

Seems to me another simple matter of native rights. Whats the colonists doing putting up new structures on the holly site of the native people anyway.

Their mosque has been there longer than any Hebrew temple, and is a historic place. Its just too darn bad the Hebrews didn't think enough of Palestine to defend it, isn't it.

You are so nutty. Hey did you know those Zionists built their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque? pass it on. 'Atta girl. Heh Heh!

The purity baths at the base?
What no david? Jerusalem has been the city of David for thousands of years. So where were all the psalms written ?

There would be no need for Zionist if they were the native people. Those who remained thought-out the years are the Palestinians.

Their mosque has been there longer than any Hebrew temple, and is a historic place. Its just too darn bad the Hebrews didn't think enough of Palestine to defend it, isn't it.

You are so nutty. Hey did you know those Zionists built their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque? pass it on. 'Atta girl. Heh Heh!

The purity baths at the base?
What no david? Jerusalem has been the city of David for thousands of years. So where were all the psalms written ?

Well Jerusalem was not in northern kingdom of Israel , so Houston we have a problem.:eusa_naughty:

Last edited:
The land already had a bride, the Palestinians, which are Christian, Jewish and Muslim, the ones who stayed, during and after the exile, after Greek and Roman empires, and throughout the Ottoman empire, those who worked the land.

Yes. And the Jewish Palestinians are the oldest surviving peoples who originated on that land. Some of them were able to stay and some of them were exiled. Now those same Jewish Palestinians would like to have self-determination on their historical land. Separate from the Arab Palestinians. Which is convenient because the Arab Palestinians also want self-determination, separate from the Jewish Palestinians.

The problem comes when people can't keep their own arguments straight enough to remember the basic historical truths that you just wrote in that paragraph and start trying to find all sorts of silly excuses for denying those basic facts.

Palestinians Hebrews, there were no jews back in the day, so I rest my case, anyone new there is not from the original Hebrews.
How do you know? Did you go around and test the DNA of all the Jews in the world. They might have been called Hebrews or Israelites in ancient times, but the name for them are now Jews.

The first person to be called a Jew was Mordecai from the story of Queen Esther and Purim. Jew derives from Judah.

Oh another story, of you poor thing , believing all this stuff.
You are the pathetic individual who has shown the readers how anti-Semitic you are in this day and age, and it gives them a good idea of how anti-Semitism flourishes in this world with people such as you around.. The only readers on this forum who will agree with anything you say are anti-Semitic like you..

The land already had a bride, the Palestinians, which are Christian, Jewish and Muslim, the ones who stayed, during and after the exile, after Greek and Roman empires, and throughout the Ottoman empire, those who worked the land.

Yes. And the Jewish Palestinians are the oldest surviving peoples who originated on that land. Some of them were able to stay and some of them were exiled. Now those same Jewish Palestinians would like to have self-determination on their historical land. Separate from the Arab Palestinians. Which is convenient because the Arab Palestinians also want self-determination, separate from the Jewish Palestinians.

The problem comes when people can't keep their own arguments straight enough to remember the basic historical truths that you just wrote in that paragraph and start trying to find all sorts of silly excuses for denying those basic facts.

Palestinians Hebrews, there were no jews back in the day, so I rest my case, anyone new there is not from the original Hebrews.
How do you know? Did you go around and test the DNA of all the Jews in the world. They might have been called Hebrews or Israelites in ancient times, but the name for them are now Jews.

The first person to be called a Jew was Mordecai from the story of Queen Esther and Purim. Jew derives from Judah.

You are the pathetic individual who has shown the readers how anti-Semitic you are in this day and age, and it gives them a good idea of how anti-Semitism flourishes in this world with people such as you around.. The only readers on this forum who will agree with anything you say are anti-Semitic like you..

Shushandukht was the wife of Yazdegerd I and mother of Bahram V. She was the daughter of a Jewish exilarch.[1] She created the Jewish neighborhood in the city of Isfahan. She also established Jewish colonies in the cities of Shush (Susa) and Shooshtar. The existence of a Jewish queen enhanced the life of Persian Jews and during this period Jewish Exilarchs had regular attendance to the Shah's court.[2] Some authors such as Ernst Herzfeld have speculated that the tomb of Esther and Mordecai in the city of Hamedan might be the tomb of Shushandukht.

Shushandukht was the wife of Yazdegerd I and mother of Bahram V. She was the daughter of a Jewish exilarch.[1] She created the Jewish neighborhood in the city of Isfahan. She also established Jewish colonies in the cities of Shush (Susa) and Shooshtar. The existence of a Jewish queen enhanced the life of Persian Jews and during this period Jewish Exilarchs had regular attendance to the Shah's court.[2] Some authors such as Ernst Herzfeld have speculated that the tomb of Esther and Mordecai in the city of Hamedan might be the tomb of Shushandukht.

So putting aside all this speculation of others, there is a good chance that Esther and Mordechai are buried in that tomb. Ask your Iranian friends what they think about this.

So putting aside all this speculation of others, there is a good chance that Esther and Mordechai are buried in that tomb. Ask your Iranian friends what they think about this.

The book is a free composition, not a historical document. Its fictional character can be illustrated by many examples of literary motifs: the use of extensive conversation to move the plot along; the motif of concealment (Esther is a Jew, related to Mordecai, but Haman does not know it, even as he comes……

scripture

The book is a free composition, not a historical document. Its fictional character can be illustrated by many examples of literary motifs: the use of extensive conversation to move the plot along; the motif of concealment (Esther is a Jew, related to Mordecai, but Haman does not know it, even as he comes……

scripture

It really is too difficult for Penelope to say that Queen Esther and Mordechai might be actually buried in that tomb. I suggest that she take this up with her Iranian Muslim friends to see what they have to say about the tomb.

Does anyone here think that if the discussion were about Mohammed's flying horse that Penelope would be trying so hard to prove that it was just a fairy tale?

The Persians used to be self respecting Zoroastrians until the Moslem scum of Arabia invaded them.

scripture

It really is too difficult for Penelope to say that Queen Esther and Mordechai might be actually buried in that tomb. I suggest that she take this up with her Iranian Muslim friends to see what they have to say about the tomb.

Does anyone here think that if the discussion were about Mohammed's flying horse that Penelope would be trying so hard to prove that it was just a fairy tale?

Its a story Hossfly, fictional characters.

scripture

Not the OT. Nothing fictional about it.

scripture

Rodeo dude, you don't know that there is discord about the reality of tombs. For Joseph some think that he was buried in Nablus and others in Egypt.

The archaeologists said that Joseph's Tomb is just few centuries old and it belongs to muslim cleric.

scripture

The chronological difficulties such as the identity of King *Ahasuerus and the absence of any reference in the Persian sources to a king having a Jewish consort; the striking resemblance between the names Mordecai and Esther to the Babylonian gods Marduk and Ishtar; the lack of any reference to Purim in Jewish literature before the first century B.C.E.; the language of the Book of Esther, which suggests a later date – all these have moved the critics to look elsewhere than the account in Esther for the true origin of the festival. Various conjectures have been made (see *Scroll of Esther) but the problem still awaits its solution. In any event the festival had long been established by the second century C.E. when a whole tractate of the Mishnah (*Megillah) was devoted to the details of its observance, especially to the rules governing the reading of the Scroll of Esther, called in the rabbinic literature the megillah ("scroll"). Purim is a minor festival in that work on it is permitted, but it has been joyously celebrated in Jewish communitiesas a reminder of God's protection of His people. However, the widespread acceptance of the festival as only minor is reflectedin the popular Yiddish saying that as a high temperature does not denote serious illness neither is Purim a festival.

Purim

]

It is surprising that a good Catholic as Penelope would deny the temple in Jerusalem. Didn't Jesus worship at the temple in Jerusalem?

A Portrait Of Jesus' World - Temple Culture | From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS

So he read the bible as well. Gentiles did not mix with Jews in the outer court. Jesus was not of that world, he had a big problem with the temple of his day and those in elite places who ran the temple, according to the scriptures.
Previously you said there was no temple and now you are posting about it. Were you there to see who mingled with each other. If not, can you give us a link which states this.

http://www.catholicbible101.com/howtoreadthebible.htm

I doubt there was, but its in the bible which the OT is so exaggerated, its hard to believe anything is historical in it. I do not believe any of it the way described happened. Since the OT has exaggerated to death about how Solomon has so many wifes, concubines and riches, I doubt any of it to be true.

One can only exaggerate so much to be believable and take the exodus, it never happened like they described in the OT, we know that to be fact.

So what about the N.T. that clearly states that there was a Temple on the mount before the Romans destroyed it. That Jesus went to the Temple and enacted Jewish law that forbid the act of money lending in the Temple grounds.

Or didnt you know that he was a Jewish law enforcer and preached Jewish law to any that would listen.

Same thing, just as arab muslims are still arabs, unless they are palestinians then they are scum according to the arab muslims.

scripture

Rodeo dude, you don't know that there is discord about the reality of tombs. For Joseph some think that he was buried in Nablus and others in Egypt.

The archaeologists said that Joseph's Tomb is just few centuries old and it belongs to muslim cleric.

Another of your claims without any evidence to support it ?

scripture

The chronological difficulties such as the identity of King *Ahasuerus and the absence of any reference in the Persian sources to a king having a Jewish consort; the striking resemblance between the names Mordecai and Esther to the Babylonian gods Marduk and Ishtar; the lack of any reference to Purim in Jewish literature before the first century B.C.E.; the language of the Book of Esther, which suggests a later date – all these have moved the critics to look elsewhere than the account in Esther for the true origin of the festival. Various conjectures have been made (see *Scroll of Esther) but the problem still awaits its solution. In any event the festival had long been established by the second century C.E. when a whole tractate of the Mishnah (*Megillah) was devoted to the details of its observance, especially to the rules governing the reading of the Scroll of Esther, called in the rabbinic literature the megillah ("scroll"). Purim is a minor festival in that work on it is permitted, but it has been joyously celebrated in Jewish communitiesas a reminder of God's protection of His people. However, the widespread acceptance of the festival as only minor is reflectedin the popular Yiddish saying that as a high temperature does not denote serious illness neither is Purim a festival.

Purim

Of topic deflection again because they have no evidence to support their claims

Note that in 1930 the sweden commission responsible to investigate the property conflict of the western wall has concluded that the wall is an islamic site and is part of the Alaqsa Mosque.

The western wall and the mosque is directed to Mecca while in the jewish texts the temple is directed from west to east.

And the nazi's only ever tell the truth about the Jews dont they.

The mosque is how it is because it was built along the same orientation as the Christian church that was there for 7 centuries before it.

The koran states that Jerusalem is a Jewish holy place and the Jews are the only ones who should worship there. Is your holy book wrong ?

You really have no idea how foolish your "argument" is, do you? There were no Palestinians "back in the day" either. They were Israelites. And Judeans. Some of them stayed in the land. Some of them were exiled. Some are still in the land. And some have returned from exile. The land was then and now: Israel.

You have no idea how foolish yours is. Who do you think the original Palestinians were, Canaanites , Phoenicians and whoever else lived there. Its was never Israel. Never was an Israel. Israel was only in the OT. What you base your faith in is null and void. Most of it , the OT , is just lies and stories, made up. They have their Talmud, and that was wrote in Babylon. Whoever was living there when Rome took over were not Israelites or Jews. There most likely was not even a Sol (sun) omon.

No the original palestinians were the people so named by the Roman invaders, before that time it was known as Samaria and Judea. The Jews from Europe when DNA tested had a 98% match to the Jews buried in the cemeteries of what is now called palestine, the arab muslims only have the standard homo sapiens match of 85%

You really have no idea how foolish your "argument" is, do you? There were no Palestinians "back in the day" either. They were Israelites. And Judeans. Some of them stayed in the land. Some of them were exiled. Some are still in the land. And some have returned from exile. The land was then and now: Israel.

You have no idea how foolish yours is. Who do you think the original Palestinians were, Canaanites , Phoenicians and whoever else lived there. Its was never Israel. Never was an Israel. Israel was only in the OT. What you base your faith in is null and void. Most of it , the OT , is just lies and stories, made up. They have their Talmud, and that was wrote in Babylon. Whoever was living there when Rome took over were not Israelites or Jews. There most likely was not even a Sol (sun) omon.
Civilizations have risen and fallen all over this planet, but we can see you were not a good student in school if you can't even write simple English correctly. It's a shame that Jesus wasn't still around to tell the good Roman Catholic Penelope that he was a Jew and not to call his Bible a fairy tale. I wonder if Penelope knows what Jesus was celebrating at the Last Supper.

The way that Penelope carries on against the Jews, I can imagine how happy she would have been leading a pogrom.

I doubt very much he was a jew and I doubt much in the OT is historical either. Do you know what religion is? Do you really think if there is a creator he for some reason went to the land of Canaan or talked to Moses or anyone else, and he certainty would not have a "chosen people". Is that why you worship those who call themselves jews , because you think Jesus was a jew. The Jesus in the bible didn't have a good opinion of Jews, he said even then they were of the devil. So if he were a jew he was not a jew like them. LOL. Even if your a real good Christian, those who call themselves jews do no like Christians, and most Christians are more Zionist than those self proclaimed jews.

And once again the LIES are repeated as Jesus said this about one small group of Jews that today are known as the True Torah Jews. You just cant bring yourself to admit that Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi who preached from the Torah the true religion. The Christians engender hate when they accused all the Jews of murdering their god when they wanted to be the senior religion and own all the holy lands. You dont even know what zionism stands for and just spout the islamonazi version as if it was the truth

Forum List

Back