The Temple Mount Myth Revealed

As I recall we kinda already discussed this one. There's nothing antique about any of the remaining itinerant Arab Muslim constructs on the Temple Mount and so it really wouldn't be violating any antiquities laws to just rip it down and let the native people ( the Judaic people ) build whatever they want there......

Seems to me another simple matter of native rights. Whats the colonists doing putting up new structures on the holly site of the native people anyway.

Rip down the dome and end the Arab Muslim colonial age in Israel

Their mosque has been there longer than any Hebrew temple, and is a historic place. Its just too darn bad the Hebrews didn't think enough of Palestine to defend it, isn't it.

It is surprising that a good Catholic as Penelope would deny the temple in Jerusalem. Didn't Jesus worship at the temple in Jerusalem?

A Portrait Of Jesus' World - Temple Culture | From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS

Worshiped, taught, and tried in the Temple. Nicodemus recorded every bit of it in real time.

Nicodemus didn't pen a word.

EVIDENCE as your word is not worth squat

Too bad we've found a coin from the First Temple period in the Temple Mount.

You Islamos all need to blow yourselves up for Allah before sunset. Get busy.
The Bible is so accurate that archeologists have it in one hand and a shovel in the other. The amount of historic information is invaluable. And they are dragging science along with them.
And as always, prophecy.... that God can, and even the best creative copywriter cannot.

Oh yes the fake exodus, certainty not as described in the OT. no they can't find any historical evidence of David or Solomon, they will fabricate some I'm sure. The bible is not prophecy, its typology. How do you think Cinderella fit into those slippers.

You are not keeping up with archeology:

Victory over the King of the House of David.
250px-JRSLM_300116_Tel_Dan_Stele_01.jpg

Whats that now a stone?

We dont expect an illiterate muslim to understand that this proves the existence of the Jews, King David and the Temple. What do you muslims have to prove that mo'mad visited Jerusalem 50 years in the future on his flying horse other than your koran that as you say is not prophesy.

How did Joseph's get all the way over to Nablus? How was Solomon born and became king? Why did Moses take the hebrew back to their homeland....................

Belief in the prophet of the jews and muslims but deny the temple where solomon built it

And all that came from where, the OT.

There is a lot of contradictions about the supposed Mount Temple, when Maimonide visited Jerusalem he proposed that a temple in the city will unite the prayer of jews and this temple shouldn't built by humans but will come from heaven.

Concerning the place, some rabbis says that it's below the actual Alaqsa Mosque, others says it's above but other rabbis confirm that it's not in that place but near Jerusalem or in Nablus mount.

Professor in Tel Aviv university and Archaeologist Israel Finkelstein and his colleagues confirm that many biblical stories never happened, but were written by what he calls `a creative copywriter' to advance an ideological agenda.
Israel Finkelstein states:
"There is no archaeological evidence for it," he says. "This is something unexampled in history. I don't think there is any other place in the world where there was a city with such a wretched material infrastructure but which succeeded in creating such a sweeping movement in its favor as Jerusalem, which even in its time of greatness was a joke in comparison to the cities of Assyria, Babylon or Egypt. It was a typical mountain village. There is no magnificent finding, no gates of Nebuchadnezzar, no Assyrian reliefs, no Egyptian temples - nothing. Even the temple couldn't compete with the temples of Egypt and their splendor."

Archaeologist Israel Finkelstein and his colleagues are stirring controversy with contentions that many biblical stories never

templepic.png
What kind of BS are you trying to push? What myths? I've never heard such gobbletygook.

Just confirmation from israelis archeologist that this temple is a myth in history.

The Temple seems more realistic than a flying horse, which is the basis of the Muslims' claim to Jerusalem.

You have the right to believe in santa claus.
And you have the right to believe that an illiterate invading savage Arabian terrorist pedophile thief was the "final messenger".

Oh yes the fake exodus, certainty not as described in the OT. no they can't find any historical evidence of David or Solomon, they will fabricate some I'm sure. The bible is not prophecy, its typology. How do you think Cinderella fit into those slippers.

You are not keeping up with archeology:

Victory over the King of the House of David.
250px-JRSLM_300116_Tel_Dan_Stele_01.jpg

Whats that now a stone?

We dont expect an illiterate muslim to understand that this proves the existence of the Jews, King David and the Temple. What do you muslims have to prove that mo'mad visited Jerusalem 50 years in the future on his flying horse other than your koran that as you say is not prophesy.

How did Joseph's get all the way over to Nablus? How was Solomon born and became king? Why did Moses take the hebrew back to their homeland....................

Belief in the prophet of the jews and muslims but deny the temple where solomon built it

And all that came from where, the OT.

From historical records kept safe for thousands of years, just because your culture is iliterate and had no scholars does not mean that all others are.

]
As I recall we kinda already discussed this one. There's nothing antique about any of the remaining itinerant Arab Muslim constructs on the Temple Mount and so it really wouldn't be violating any antiquities laws to just rip it down and let the native people ( the Judaic people ) build whatever they want there......

Seems to me another simple matter of native rights. Whats the colonists doing putting up new structures on the holly site of the native people anyway.

Their mosque has been there longer than any Hebrew temple, and is a historic place. Its just too darn bad the Hebrews didn't think enough of Palestine to defend it, isn't it.

It is surprising that a good Catholic as Penelope would deny the temple in Jerusalem. Didn't Jesus worship at the temple in Jerusalem?

A Portrait Of Jesus' World - Temple Culture | From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS

So he read the bible as well. Gentiles did not mix with Jews in the outer court. Jesus was not of that world, he had a big problem with the temple of his day and those in elite places who ran the temple, according to the scriptures.
Previously you said there was no temple and now you are posting about it. Were you there to see who mingled with each other. If not, can you give us a link which states this.

http://www.catholicbible101.com/howtoreadthebible.htm

]

So he read the bible as well. Gentiles did not mix with Jews in the outer court. Jesus was not of that world, he had a big problem with the temple of his day and those in elite places who ran the temple, according to the scriptures.
Previously you said there was no temple and now you are posting about it. Were you there to see who mingled with each other. If not, can you give us a link which states this.

I doubt there was, but its in the bible which the OT is so exaggerated, its hard to believe anything is historical in it. I do not believe any of it the way described happened. Since the OT has exaggerated to death about how Solomon has so many wifes, concubines and riches, I doubt any of it to be true.

One can only exaggerate so much to be believable and take the exodus, it never happened like they described in the OT, we know that to be fact.

...no they can't find any historical evidence of David or Solomon....

We can correct your ignorance until we are all blue in the face and it will make not whit of difference, because you are entirely unwilling to look at facts, objective truths, historical evidence. Evidence like the Tel Dan Stele, the Mesha Stele, the Merneptah Stele, and the Kurkh Monolith. Evidence like the coins and bullae found at the Temple Mount and in the Sifting Project. Evidence like the Hebrew script Immer bullae which corresponds to Jeremiah 20. Evidence like the "Freedom for Zion" coin from the Roman times and the First Revolt and the "Half-Shekel" coin (Exodus 30). Evidence, already mentioned, such as the writings of Josephus. Evidence in the Tombs of the Patriarchs, and Rachel and Joseph, remembered and honored for thousands of years. Evidence of the existence of the Kotel itself.

It doesn't matter what we present to you (and by "you", I mean all those on this board who blindly and ignorantly post comments and threads rejecting Israel's -- the Jewish people's -- history), you will not accept it. No matter what we say, you will blindly -- intentionally, willfully blindly -- reject it or move the parameters of the discussion to a new realm in order to support your rejection of anything Jewish.

You claim that there is no connection between the Jewish people and the historical lands in question. We prove there is and ..

You claim Jewish history doesn't exist. We prove it does and ....

You claim that its not Jewish. We prove it is and ...

You claim it is pre-dated by another culture. We prove it is not and ...

You claim that an invading, conquering culture has precedence. We prove they do not and ...

You claim that the modern Jewish people are not really Jews. We prove we are and ...

You claim that the Jewish people are not a "people" or a "culture" or an "indigenous group". We prove we are and ...

You claim that the Jewish people are just a religion. We prove we aren't and ...

You claim that ..... and on and on and on it goes.

Until, once pressed for actual, objective criteria for what "counts", you disappear because you CAN'T answer that question without revealing that there is NO criteria for you other than, "as long as its not the Jews".

It doesn't matter what proofs we offer. It doesn't even matter that the proofs we offer are obvious and clearly visible in the world and obviously true and it is pointedly SILLY to argue against them.
Penelope claims the Exodus never happened even though the Egyptians want Israel to return treasures stolen before the Exodus. Is Penelope correct and the Egyptians liars? I posted an article about the stolen treasure in Post #38.

The land already had a bride, the Palestinians, which are Christian, Jewish and Muslim, the ones who stayed, during and after the exile, after Greek and Roman empires, and throughout the Ottoman empire, those who worked the land.

Yes. And the Jewish Palestinians are the oldest surviving peoples who originated on that land. Some of them were able to stay and some of them were exiled. Now those same Jewish Palestinians would like to have self-determination on their historical land. Separate from the Arab Palestinians. Which is convenient because the Arab Palestinians also want self-determination, separate from the Jewish Palestinians.

The problem comes when people can't keep their own arguments straight enough to remember the basic historical truths that you just wrote in that paragraph and start trying to find all sorts of silly excuses for denying those basic facts.

The land already had a bride, the Palestinians, which are Christian, Jewish and Muslim, the ones who stayed, during and after the exile, after Greek and Roman empires, and throughout the Ottoman empire, those who worked the land.

Yes. And the Jewish Palestinians are the oldest surviving peoples who originated on that land. Some of them were able to stay and some of them were exiled. Now those same Jewish Palestinians would like to have self-determination on their historical land. Separate from the Arab Palestinians. Which is convenient because the Arab Palestinians also want self-determination, separate from the Jewish Palestinians.

The problem comes when people can't keep their own arguments straight enough to remember the basic historical truths that you just wrote in that paragraph and start trying to find all sorts of silly excuses for denying those basic facts.

Palestinians Hebrews, there were no jews back in the day, so I rest my case, anyone new there is not from the original Hebrews.

]

I doubt there was, but its in the bible which the OT is so exaggerated, its hard to believe anything is historical in it. I do not believe any of it the way described happened. Since the OT has exaggerated to death about how Solomon has so many wifes, concubines and riches, I doubt any of it to be true.

One can only exaggerate so much to be believable and take the exodus, it never happened like they described in the OT, we know that to be fact.

Why not E-mail the priest in the parish you used to have and tell him your thoughts. Then you can share his E-mail with us? Why not also mention to him that you have had nothing to say about the Christians being murdered by your new friends even though the Pope is worried about what is happening there.?

Note that in 1930 the sweden commission responsible to investigate the property conflict of the western wall has concluded that the wall is an islamic site and is part of the Alaqsa Mosque.

The western wall and the mosque is directed to Mecca while in the jewish texts the temple is directed from west to east.

Palestinians Hebrews, there were no jews back in the day, so I rest my case, anyone new there is not from the original Hebrews.
Then why did the Romans in Jerusalem call the Hebrews "Jews?" And don't sat it ain't so.

How do you know? Did you go around and test the DNA of all the Jews in the world. They might have been called Hebrews or Israelites in ancient times, but the name for them are now Jews.

The first person to be called a Jew was Mordecai from the story of Queen Esther and Purim. Jew derives from Judah.

You really have no idea how foolish your "argument" is, do you? There were no Palestinians "back in the day" either. They were Israelites. And Judeans. Some of them stayed in the land. Some of them were exiled. Some are still in the land. And some have returned from exile. The land was then and now: Israel.

You really have no idea how foolish your "argument" is, do you? There were no Palestinians "back in the day" either. They were Israelites. And Judeans. Some of them stayed in the land. Some of them were exiled. Some are still in the land. And some have returned from exile. The land was then and now: Israel.

You have no idea how foolish yours is. Who do you think the original Palestinians were, Canaanites , Phoenicians and whoever else lived there. Its was never Israel. Never was an Israel. Israel was only in the OT. What you base your faith in is null and void. Most of it , the OT , is just lies and stories, made up. They have their Talmud, and that was wrote in Babylon. Whoever was living there when Rome took over were not Israelites or Jews. There most likely was not even a Sol (sun) omon.

Last edited:

You have no idea how foolish yours is. Who do you think the original Palestinians were, Canaanites , Phoenicians and whoever else lived there. Its was never Israel. Never was an Israel. Israel was only in the OT. What you base your faith in is null and void. Most of it , the OT , is just lies and stories, made up. They have their Talmud, and that was wrote in Babylon. Whoever was living there when Rome took over were not Israelites or Jews. There most likely was not even a Sol (sun) omon.
Civilizations have risen and fallen all over this planet, but we can see you were not a good student in school if you can't even write simple English correctly. It's a shame that Jesus wasn't still around to tell the good Roman Catholic Penelope that he was a Jew and not to call his Bible a fairy tale. I wonder if Penelope knows what Jesus was celebrating at the Last Supper.

The way that Penelope carries on against the Jews, I can imagine how happy she would have been leading a pogrom.

Civilizations have risen and fallen all over this planet, but we can see you were not a good student in school if you can't even write simple English correctly. It's a shame that Jesus wasn't still around to tell the good Roman Catholic Penelope that he was a Jew and not to call his Bible a fairy tale. I wonder if Penelope knows what Jesus was celebrating at the Last Supper.

The way that Penelope carries on against the Jews, I can imagine how happy she would have been leading a pogrom.

I doubt very much he was a jew and I doubt much in the OT is historical either. Do you know what religion is? Do you really think if there is a creator he for some reason went to the land of Canaan or talked to Moses or anyone else, and he certainty would not have a "chosen people". Is that why you worship those who call themselves jews , because you think Jesus was a jew. The Jesus in the bible didn't have a good opinion of Jews, he said even then they were of the devil. So if he were a jew he was not a jew like them. LOL. Even if your a real good Christian, those who call themselves jews do no like Christians, and most Christians are more Zionist than those self proclaimed jews.

Last edited:

I doubt very much he was a jew. I don't believe much in the OT is historical.
Jesus was a Rabbi. He was evidently a Methodist Rabbi according to your wrong way of thinking. The Romans carved INRI on his cross? Was his real name 'Enry?

I doubt very much he was a jew. I don't believe much in the OT is historical.
Jesus was a Rabbi. He was evidently a Methodist Rabbi according to your wrong way of thinking. The Romans carved INRI on his cross? Was his real name 'Enry?

That was only in the NT. You do realize Christianity is a religion, and is not at all like Judaism, nor was the character of Jesus.

How do you know? Did you go around and test the DNA of all the Jews in the world. They might have been called Hebrews or Israelites in ancient times, but the name for them are now Jews.

The first person to be called a Jew was Mordecai from the story of Queen Esther and Purim. Jew derives from Judah.

Oh another story, of you poor thing , believing all this stuff.

Forum List

Back