The Taliban's new US-made weapons system.

5kg6qz.jpg

The guy on the left looks like Hank Williams, Jr..

Amazing how our RW friends here can't see this is a Trump fuck up which Biden didn't clean up to their satisfaction...

They are like toddlers who shit on the floor and then point out the bits mommy missed cleaning up..

Amazing how our RW friends here can't see this is a Trump fuck up which Biden didn't clean up to their satisfaction...

They are like toddlers who shit on the floor and then point out the bits mommy missed cleaning up..

It was Sippy Cup who left the weapons!
He thought the Afghan Army could hold off the Taliban for a year or longer!!
Dolt.

Maybe next time Americans will riot over war like they riot over sports teams.

No...everybody will just sit back and nod their heads in agreement to the propaganda like last time, and the time before, and the time before.

You might as well read it...you gave your rights away in support of it.

Tell me who was president when this tragedy happened?

I'm proud of Joe for standing up to the Generals quest for the forever war. Fuck Trump too for ensuring the swift take over by the Taliban by reducing our forces to the minimal number needed to support our Afghan allies. 2500, not the 8600 as agreed to in the Trump Surrender agreement. Of course there was no plan, "just leave it for the next guy" Trumpyberra said!

I'm proud of Joe for standing up to the Generals quest for the forever war. Fuck Trump too for ensuring the swift take over by the Taliban by reducing our forces to the minimal number needed to support our Afghan allies. 2500, not the 8600 as agreed to in the Trump Surrender agreement. Of course there was no plan, "just leave it for the next guy" Trumpyberra said!
There was a plan and/or Trump did not owe Biden a damn thing. Trump can have the last laugh now for all the guff he took. For we have a special needs individual in office with a vastly unpopular vice president who is way out of her league and it is unnerving. You really don't think that Americans in many areas will be galvanized by these grifters if ever needed, do you? Repubs need to reinstall all the Trump agendas if they get enough House and Senate seats and better not make any excuses. And then curb the Biden Prog agendas with vast new programs that will never end until the currency collapses.

The US military was in Afghanistan for 20 years, trying to build their military. We sold/gave them far more equipment than we abandoned. And the US has abandoned gear every time we left after a war. Biden didn't create the situation. If you want to blame someone for equipping the Afghan army, blame Bush, Obama and Trump. Those three presidents spent their entire terms keeping the US in that war.

The US military was in Afghanistan for 20 years, trying to build their military. We sold/gave them far more equipment than we abandoned. And the US has abandoned gear every time we left after a war. Biden didn't create the situation. If you want to blame someone for equipping the Afghan army, blame Bush, Obama and Trump. Those three presidents spent their entire terms keeping the US in that war.
Biden is one of the Senators who always pushed for wars, including this one, and he was Obama's vp for 8 years - messing around in the Ukraine, Libya, Syria and where else ?
1637095436418.png

There was a plan and/or Trump did not owe Biden a damn thing.
Trumpyberra's plan was to suddenly pull out on Jan 15th. Then Generals talked him out of that disastrous move and convince him to leave the minimal number they wanted 2500. Yes Trumpybear acted like he didn't owe the country, our military, a God Damn thing in the way of a smooth transfer of power. He was so Presidential!
Trump can have the last laugh now for all the guff he took. For we have a special needs individual in office with a vastly unpopular vice president

After a 20 years long failure that we paid for in US solders blood, and billions in national treasure, I'm glad you can find some comfort in ol'Trumpybear having the last laugh. But that's how the Neo-GOP rolls these days I guess........

Trumpyberra's plan was to suddenly pull out on Jan 15th. Then Generals talked him out of that disastrous move and convince him to leave the minimal number they wanted 2500. Yes Trumpybear acted like he didn't owe the country, our military, a God Damn thing in the way of a smooth transfer of power. He was so Presidential!

After a 20 years long failure that we paid for in US solders blood, and billions in national treasure, I'm glad you can find some comfort in ol'Trumpybear having the last laugh. But that's how the Neo-GOP rolls these days I guess........
Your prescription ran out or you missed getting your 17th TDS booster vax ?

Forum List

Back