The Taliban close in on Afghan cities, pushing the country to the brink

Disir

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Taliban have been encroaching on key cities around Afghanistan for months, threatening to drive the country to its breaking point and push the Biden administration into a no-win situation just as the United States’ longest war is supposed to be coming to an end.

Around the northern city of Kunduz, despite the winter’s fierce cold, the Taliban have taken outposts and military bases, using small armed drones to terrorize Afghan troops. In neighbouring Pul-i-Khumri, they have seized important highways in a stranglehold of the city, threatening main lifelines to Kabul, the country’s capital.

So, we won't be leaving by May. This is stupid.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Afghan people have fighting and repelling invaders for countless centuries.
America is just the latest country on that long list of the defeated. ... :cool:

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score
If those Afghan "troops" weren´t busy fucking little boys, they might have defeated Taliban already.

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Taliban have been encroaching on key cities around Afghanistan for months, threatening to drive the country to its breaking point and push the Biden administration into a no-win situation just as the United States’ longest war is supposed to be coming to an end.

Around the northern city of Kunduz, despite the winter’s fierce cold, the Taliban have taken outposts and military bases, using small armed drones to terrorize Afghan troops. In neighbouring Pul-i-Khumri, they have seized important highways in a stranglehold of the city, threatening main lifelines to Kabul, the country’s capital.

So, we won't be leaving by May. This is stupid.
No surprise.

I know almost nothing about that country.

But I remember reading that the British had troubles conquering that country.

I remember the old USSR was forced to leave that country.

And the Americans will fail, too, in trying to change that country.

I am sure that the Afghan people are absolutely lovely people.

Let them do their own thing. Not even one American life is worth losing there.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List