The tale of two pandemics

Here are the facts in regards to the H1N1 pandemic

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

-------------

Here is obama giving a press conference in regards to it.

He is playing it down and I remember this. Thank.God he did, or else who knows? Panic may have happened if the beloved press told us every day, every hour, every minute of the deaths around the world. Right Alaska? What do you think? This pandemic totally different from that pandemic Alaska? You, are the expert Alaska.

So, what I do know is I don't recall shutting down any borders or travel from places. Don't recall widespread mass testing being required. Do you?

I do remember cnn and msnbc and you guys praising the ever lving hell out of him though.

Huh.....

I also remember that this thing is more contagious and a hell of a lot more deadly. Not something the press says but literally every infectious disease expert. As we speak this virus is completely overwhelming the healthcare system of Italy, a healthcare system that has more beds, more doctors and more ventilators per capita than the US. So this drumbeat of versions of " this is not serious" seems not only not helpful but actually dangerous.
I truly hope I'm wrong, but chances are this will hit the US as hard if not harder than Italy. At that point though I'm pretty sure you and people like you will claim that they didn't say anything like this or claim some conspiracy.

So.H1N1 was not "really a pandemic."

Got it.

No wonder we weren't told every minute, every hour and svery day of the number of deaths world wide.

No big deal.

Maybe they should do degrees of pandemics, cause that pandemic was obviously no big deal.

No mass testing demanded, no travel bans. I mean, it wasn't a pandemic even though 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. According to the cdc.

Oh boy. Wasn't a pandemic. Good to know.

You act like being afraid of a virus that kills 1 in 50 and puts 1 in 5 in the hospital is unreasonable while you seem to be afraid of a word.

Yeah we got it. That pandemic was no big deal.

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

-------------

He is playing it down and I remember this. Thank.God he did, or else who knows? Panic may have happened if the beloved press told us every day, every hour, every minute of the deaths around the world. Right Alaska? What do you think? This pandemic totally different from that pandemic Alaska? You, are the expert Alaska.

So, what I do know is I don't recall shutting down any borders or travel from places. Don't recall widespread mass testing being required. Do you?

I do remember cnn and msnbc and you guys praising the ever lving hell out of him though.

Huh.....

I also remember that this thing is more contagious and a hell of a lot more deadly. Not something the press says but literally every infectious disease expert. As we speak this virus is completely overwhelming the healthcare system of Italy, a healthcare system that has more beds, more doctors and more ventilators per capita than the US. So this drumbeat of versions of " this is not serious" seems not only not helpful but actually dangerous.
I truly hope I'm wrong, but chances are this will hit the US as hard if not harder than Italy. At that point though I'm pretty sure you and people like you will claim that they didn't say anything like this or claim some conspiracy.

Got it.

No wonder we weren't told every minute, every hour and svery day of the number of deaths world wide.

No big deal.

Maybe they should do degrees of pandemics, cause that pandemic was obviously no big deal.

No mass testing demanded, no travel bans. I mean, it wasn't a pandemic even though 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. According to the cdc.

You act like being afraid of a virus that kills 1 in 50 and puts 1 in 5 in the hospital is unreasonable while you seem to be afraid of a word.

Yeah we got it. That pandemic was no big deal.

Keep hanging in there. DJT will wave his magic Wall Street Gold Gilded Wand and all will be just fine. Perfect. A Miracle.

-------------

He is playing it down and I remember this. Thank.God he did, or else who knows? Panic may have happened if the beloved press told us every day, every hour, every minute of the deaths around the world. Right? What do you think? This pandemic totally different from that pandemic?

Huh.....

Huh? Because you live in another Multi Brainwashed Faceted Fox World.

-------------

He is playing it down and I remember this. Thank.God he did, or else who knows? Panic may have happened if the beloved press told us every day, every hour, every minute of the deaths around the world. Right? What do you think? This pandemic totally different from that pandemic?

Huh.....

What is it that y’all aren’t getting about this? NO ONE HAS IMMUNITY TO THIS. Unless you’ve already contracted it. This is also worse than Influenza. It’s also highly contagious, with carriers walking around infecting others for a week before showing symptoms. EVERYONE is going to catch this. 1-2% death rate out of a few billion people...is a lot of fucking people. The goal isn’t to contain this, China and the EU fucked any chances of that. The goal is to slow the spread to buy time so our hospitals (who usually run at 90% capacity without a fucking pandemic) don’t get overrun, and have to start denying treatment to thousands who need it. Remember, strokes, cancer complications, kidney failure, and heart attacks aren’t going to be self quarantining while this happening either. Are you getting it now? China committed Probably the biggest crime against humanity in our lifetimes by trying to cover this up.
Here’s A Timeline Of The Coronavirus Outbreak And China’s Coverup
And then the EU also royally fucked up by not banning air travel from China because they were worried about what the fucktards who equate quarantines with racism would think of them. They did eventually ban travel anyway but a month too late. Then the EU became the pathway for this virus into the US as well as the rest of the world.

Never said anything about influenza.

Did I?

H1N1 was an influenza strain. Just a rare swine strain that the world hasn’t seen in a while because unlike China, we practice this thing called sanitation. It’s a 1 in a 100 million chance that a virus mutates in a way that it can infect humans...and then is able to actually jump to a human. But viruses do mutate a lot, so the more you interact with animals, the greater the chance you have at catching a virus that mutated the ability to infect humans. You practice proper sanitation, food prep, butchery, storage of animals, immunization of those animals, and chances go down dramatically. H1N1 was basically a fluke. Chinese markets are the perfect conditions for animal diseases to jump to humans. Common flus are strains from domesticated livestock because we interact with them a lot. But over thousands of years of interacting and raising these animals, we’ve become immune or able to handle most of the disease they pass to us or we pass to them. In China however, whatever moves and they’re able to grab becomes food. So you have wild fucking animals, with god only knows what kind of disease’s shitting and spraying bodily fluids where the Chinese work, eat, and prep food, creating the perfect conditions for disease to jump to humans. Epidemiologists have been screaming about the wet markets in China for decades now.

-------------

Huh.....

Got it.

No big deal.

There are degrees of pandemics. A pandemic of Ebola would be worse than this. H1N1 is less bad than Covid 19.

A pandemic is simply a word that describes a virus that infects people over multiple regions. The infection rate and mortality rate determines the required response to it.

Lie motherfucker, lie.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Yep
2CAD86BB-A3FF-4935-AF6C-8A3DD11F6261.png

What is it that y’all aren’t getting about this? NO ONE HAS IMMUNITY TO THIS.

We don't know that. This is a claim from Communist China that is not confirmed and can't be confirmed. Remember, the ChiCom's also lied about reinfection.

Why does lying about reinfection matter? Well, IF a person who had the Wuhan virus and recovered, only to be reinfected, then a vaccine would be impossible. You see, the infected develop antibodies which prevent reinfection. Vaccines work on the principle of antibodies. If there are no antibodies, their can be no vaccine and the spread cannot be contained.

Thankfully, China was lying. Victims do develop antibodies.

Unless you’ve already contracted it. This is also worse than Influenza. It’s also highly contagious, with carriers walking around infecting others for a week before showing symptoms. EVERYONE is going to catch this. 1-2% death rate out of a few billion people...is a lot of fucking people. The goal isn’t to contain this, China and the EU fucked any chances of that. The goal is to slow the spread to buy time so our hospitals (who usually run at 90% capacity without a fucking pandemic) don’t get overrun, and have to start denying treatment to thousands who need it. Remember, strokes, cancer complications, kidney failure, and heart attacks aren’t going to be self quarantining while this happening either. Are you getting it now? China committed Probably the biggest crime against humanity in our lifetimes by trying to cover this up.
Here’s A Timeline Of The Coronavirus Outbreak And China’s Coverup
And then the EU also royally fucked up by not banning air travel from China because they were worried about what the fucktards who equate quarantines with racism would think of them. They did eventually ban travel anyway but a month too late. Then the EU became the pathway for this virus into the US as well as the rest of the world.

No, everyone is not going to catch this and the 1-2% mortality is unlikely as treatments are developed, including hydroxychloroquine which has shown early signs of improving symptoms.

You take the worst case scenario, then assume a static model and make predictions that only serve to create hysteria.
We do know, because humans and wild bats don’t interact enough to pass diseases to each other...except in Chinese markets. Unless you have some wild bats a little behind on their immunizations, and you like to put them on a leash and take them for a fly at dusk...then you don’t have immunity to this. Even if you did, there’s still a 99% chance you wouldn’t have immunity to this. I explained how virus can jump from animals to humans in my last post on this thread. Go look at that and then you’ll understand why this is a problem.

Also, your wild pet bats would have to be from China, and have to have this strain of corona virus.

Last edited:

-------------

Huh.....

Yeah, I don't recall shutting down a country.

We do know, because humans and wild bats don’t interact enough to pass diseases to each other...except in Chinese markets. Unless you have some wild bats a little behind on their immunizations, and you like to put them on a leash and take them for a fly at dusk...then you don’t have immunity to this. Even if you did, there’s still a 99% chance you wouldn’t have immunity to this. I explained how virus can jump from animals to humans in my last post on this thread. Go look at that and then you’ll understand why this is a problem.

Which all has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The idea that this came from bats is a cover story floated by the ChiComs. There is a level 4 bioweapon research lab in Wuhan. There were out of control protests in Hong Kong. That calculus adds up far better than some market that has been doing the same thing for the last thousand years suddenly spawning this.

Did the democrats also tell Chinese to go to total lock down?

Democrats do not control the European media either.

Now I do think there is some panic, everywhere. But it is not because the democrats. Their Orange Man Bad hysterics no one cares about.

The hysterics have likely more to do with the fact that so many women have access to social media, and they panic. Plus the virus affects mostly Boomers, the biggest cry babies ever in history of mankind.

This being said, a reaction is warranted based on the reaction of China.

-------------

Huh.....

Got it.

No big deal.

That rate is NOT CONFIRMED........too many aren't recorded........the rate will probably be more like 1%....on the ship where they were isolated.........the rate was 1.2% and so far the best unbiased test on this virus.

1.2% Is nothing to scoff at. It's also not even the full story. A much higher percentage needs hospitalization. Let's put it like this. It's from a meme but illustrates it perfectly. If I give you a hundred skittles and tell you that 1 will kill you and 5 will put you in the hospital will you eat any of them?

That's a very poor analogy. Of course you wouldn't eat them. Just like you wouldn't eat COVID-19 cell cultures. That's not the point here. Nobody is saying it's fun to have COVID-19, or that it's impossible to die from COVID-19. What is being criticized is the disproportionate response to COVID-19 in the U.S. compared to every other similar infectious disease pandemic in modern history.

A more apt analogy, using the "deadly" skittles example, would be a scenario in which the skittles were spreading about the country and had come into the possession of approximately 0.006% of the U.S. population, killing 1 in every 100 of those people, what do you feel would be the appropriate response? Do you believe it would be a proportionate response, weighing the human life and macro-economic factors in your calculus, to shut down all non-essential private businesses across the entire nation (and putting their employees out of work) for between one and three months? How many lives must be saved in your calculus to justify the nationwide macro-economic fallout of doing so?

Here's another similar exercise. There are 36,000 traffic fatalities in the U.S. each year. We could eliminate all of those -- save 36,000 people each year -- if we only eliminate motor vehicles. It's something that could feasibly be accomplished through varying degrees of government intervention. But at what cost? Interstate and intrastate shipping and supply chains would dry up, prices of goods and gasoline would skyrocket, food would become scarce and/or unaffordable. Unemployment would go through the roof. Homes would be lost on a scale never before seen. How many more would die under these conditions than the 36,000 saved by eliminating motor vehicles?

These are the questions people should be asking while we "shelter in place" at the instruction of the government, and fight for $10 rolls of toilet paper.

Last edited:

Which all has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The idea that this came from bats is a cover story floated by the ChiComs. There is a level 4 bioweapon research lab in Wuhan. There were out of control protests in Hong Kong. That calculus adds up far better than some market that has been doing the same thing for the last thousand years suddenly spawning this.
Except we’ve studied the DNA of the virus infecting everyone. It’s a bat strain. You can tell what’s genetically engineered, and what’s just a naturally mutated strain fairly easily. Not a lab strain, just Mother Nature, the same twat that brought us toxoplasmosis, tapeworms, Australian trap door spiders, those fish that swim up your penis, and flying snakes.

virtually all strains of the flu, or whatever, come from these Chinese markets. When our researchers are making the flu vaccine, they go to China, and pick 3 new strains that emerged there that they think are going to make it America. This is why the flu vaccine isn’t 100% effective. They either don’t pick all 3 of the correct strains, or a 4th strain emerges.

Again go to my post in this thread that starts out “H1N1 was a influenza strain”. I explain how these viruses jump from animals to humans, and how it’s extremely rare to happen...except in Chinese wet markets where the conditions are perfect for it. China’s doesn’t need a bio-lab, the wet markets are far more effective than any lab they could dream of. There’s trillions of mutated viruses, in thousands of different animals, interacting with millions of humans stacked on top of each other. That’s a lot of rolls of the dice to make something truly diabolical.

Did the democrats also tell Chinese to go to total lock down?

The democrats don't tell the Chinese ANYTHING! The Chinese tell the democrats to jump, and the democrats ask "how high" on the way up.

Now I do think there is some panic, everywhere. But it is not because the democrats. Their Orange Man Bad hysterics no one cares about.

The hysterics have likely more to do with the fact that so many women have access to social media, and they panic. Plus the virus affects mostly Boomers, the biggest cry babies ever in history of mankind.

This being said, a reaction is warranted based on the reaction of China.

The spread of hysteria is based on a constant disinformation assault by the DNC controlled press.

"Two dead in Los Angles County - MARTIAL LAW - AHHHGGGGGGG :eek:"
iu

Except we’ve studied the DNA of the virus infecting everyone. It’s a bat strain. You can tell what’s genetically engineered, and what’s just a naturally mutated strain fairly easily. Not a lab strain, just Mother Nature, the same twat that brought us toxoplasmosis, tapeworms, Australian trap door spiders, those fish that swim up your penis, and flying snakes.

virtually all strains of the flu, or whatever, come from these Chinese markets. When our researchers are making the flu vaccine, they go to China, and pick 3 new strains that emerged there that they think are going to make it America. This is why the flu vaccine isn’t 100% effective. They either don’t pick all 3 of the correct strains, or a 4th strain emerges.

Again go to my post in this thread that starts out “H1N1 was a influenza strain”. I explain how these viruses jump from animals to humans, and how it’s extremely rare to happen...except in Chinese wet markets where the conditions are perfect for it. China’s doesn’t need a bio-lab, the wet markets are far more effective than any lab they could dream of. There’s trillions of mutated viruses, in thousands of different animals, interacting with millions of humans stacked on top of each other. That’s a lot of rolls of the dice to make something truly diabolical.

This isn't influenza, it is corona based. Bioengineering doesn't necessarily involve genetic splicing. Your claim of being able to determine the source is false. China is a brutal regime, makes Mengele and the Nazis look restrained in contrast. Using a market as a wet lab is right in line with what the ChiComs are known to do.

This isn't influenza, it is corona based. Bioengineering doesn't necessarily involve genetic splicing. Your claim of being able to determine the source is false. China is a brutal regime, makes Mengele and the Nazis look restrained in contrast. Using a market as a wet lab is right in line with what the ChiComs are known to do.

Can you explain what you mean by saying bioengineering doesn’t necessarily involve genetic splicing in context of this virus?

No, they call themselves Labour or Social Democrats. But Democrats do support CNN buying its way onto TV monitors in airports around the world to spread their propaganda.

-------------

Huh.....

Got it.

No big deal.

That rate is NOT CONFIRMED........too many aren't recorded........the rate will probably be more like 1%....on the ship where they were isolated.........the rate was 1.2% and so far the best unbiased test on this virus.

1.2% Is nothing to scoff at. It's also not even the full story. A much higher percentage needs hospitalization. Let's put it like this. It's from a meme but illustrates it perfectly. If I give you a hundred skittles and tell you that 1 will kill you and 5 will put you in the hospital will you eat any of them?

That's a very poor analogy. Of course you wouldn't eat them. Just like you wouldn't eat COVID-19 cell cultures. That's not the point here. Nobody is saying it's fun to have COVID-19, or that it's impossible to die from COVID-19. What is being criticized is the disproportionate response to COVID-19 in the U.S. compared to every other similar infectious disease pandemic in modern history.

A more apt analogy, using the "deadly" skittles example, would be a scenario in which the skittles were spreading about the country and had come into the possession of approximately 0.006% of the U.S. population, killing 1 in every 100 of those people, what do you feel would be the appropriate response? Do you believe it would be a proportionate response, weighing the human life and macro-economic factors in your calculus, to shut down all non-essential private businesses across the entire nation (and putting their employees out of work) for between one and three months? How many lives must be saved in your calculus to justify the nationwide macro-economic fallout of doing so?

Here's another similar exercise. There are 36,000 traffic fatalities in the U.S. each year. We could eliminate all of those -- save 36,000 people each year -- if we only eliminate motor vehicles. It's something that could feasibly be accomplished through varying degrees of government intervention. But at what cost? Interstate and intrastate shipping and supply chains would dry up, prices of goods and gasoline would skyrocket, food would become scarce and/or unaffordable. Unemployment would go through the roof. Homes would be lost on a scale never before seen. How many more would die under these conditions than the 36,000 saved by eliminating motor vehicles?

These are the questions people should be asking.

I will never forget. About 25 years ago or so, I was at a party. Someone there was actually a biologist and he had formerly worked either for the cdc or did research for them.

Well, at this party...there were drunks there. Redneck types. They were loud....young like 18 or younger.......

They had a dead armadillo. This is disgusting, but one of the freaking idiots....decided to take a bite of it. Yes, a bite of a raw armadillo.

Immediately, the biologist guy called 911. He told them the guy had to be quarantined. Btw, the guy was protesting but within a half hour the guy was hallucinating vomiting. That was at the hospital.

Found out later...that the biologist explained that he wanted to prevent a disease getting out that could be transferred from animal to human.....and out in public.

Btw, the animal that they are saying this came from was a pangolin. It is very much like a armadillo.

-------------

Huh.....

Got it.

No big deal.

There are degrees of pandemics. A pandemic of Ebola would be worse than this. H1N1 is less bad than Covid 19.

A pandemic is simply a word that describes a virus that infects people over multiple regions. The infection rate and mortality rate determines the required response to it.

Like the flu every year?

Can you explain what you mean by saying bioengineering doesn’t necessarily involve genetic splicing in context of this virus?

Mengele used to inject his victims with rubella, rabies, parvo, etc. to induce new diseases. China could and likely does the same with no direct editing of genomes.

you seem to be afraid of a word.

Like "Wuhan" virus?
I'm not afraid of "Wuhan" virus. I'm afraid of what "Wuhan" virus does. There's a difference. Theo here is trying to explain to me that once something it's called a pandemic it's all comparable. I'm pointing out that one pandemic can have an entirely different approach to another pandemic. And since Theo here can't argue with that he does what you did the other day and tries to put up the strawman that I said that H1N1 wasn't a big deal. Since that easier than arguing my actual position.

As I said. You guys seem to never be able to argue an actual position. Instead you do those kinds of things.

Forum List

Back