“China Virus” - Nationalist, not Racist

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Once again the “R” Card has reared it’s head at Trump. The Left is hell-bent on painting him a racist.

Calling the virus “the China virus” is every bit Nationalist, not Racist. The Left has a problem with anyone in the US expressing Nationalism as well yet no problem with any other country, including China itself, expressing Nationalism.

China itself is calling Trump a racist for calling it the “China virus”. Are you kidding me? You think the Chinese are not racist compared to US?

Calling it China virus is a good reminder of how long trump had to prepare for it. Thing came all the way from China and he still had us unprepared.

Calling it China virus is a good reminder of how long trump had to prepare for it. Thing came all the way from China and he still had us unprepared.

China lying about the virus would put any US President at a disadvantage for preparedness. Not giving Trump a full pass and immunity from any accountability or critique like Obama enjoyed, but I am also not buying all of this rear-view mirror analysis that this was so simple.

China lying about the virus would put any US President at a disadvantage for preparedness. Not giving Trump a full pass and immunity from any accountability or critique like Obama enjoyed, but I am also not buying all of this rear-view mirror analysis that this was so simple.
Not simple, but clearly it's not being handled well and we had lots of time to prepare. Heck we'd be more prepared if he hadn't been spending like we were in recession during good times.

I prefer Gook Flu...or another poster on here...called it the Kung Flu...which I think deserves a round of applause.

Chinese people are extremely racist; as are the citizens of the other asian countries. ... :cool:
Many years ago I knew a black guy who lived in SE Asia, don't remember the country. However, he told me that the people never called him by his name. He was called 'Chocolate Man' by the locals. He said it was so prevalent that he just stopped correcting people.

Not simple, but clearly it's not being handled well and we had lots of time to prepare. Heck we'd be more prepared if he hadn't been spending like we were in recession during good times.
So China not only hid the effects and the infectious nature they even tried to force the doctor that did spread the truth out and forced him to sign a letter. The fact you can travel by air in less then a day instead of by boat for weeks has no effect. That is all on Trump. Right?
Chuck Schumer yelled about Trump stopping air travel. Now he claims Trump isn't doing enough. Yet fails to rember when he cut funding for the pandemic response team during the swine flue by calling it porky things in the bill.
Governors and mayors are praising his response. Health officials are not only advising him but standing beside him during briefings. Congress people, even a member of the squad of four, are praising his response.
Italy is having problems because they took too long to stop air travel.
The democrats loaded abortion in the crisis relief bill. Then finally passed one without abortion. But there again it is his fault?
Where are Biden and the leading heads of the democrats? They seem to have dropped off the scene, maybe hiding in their bunkers.

I have heard so many say he has done such a terrible job yet never mention that there are how many killed by the flu or even swine flu.
I have yet to hear even one democrt leader say what they would do differently. Other then they make hindsight claims.

Ok. How do you prepare? How much resources are you going to put into it? This is unprecedented. Now that it is happened on this magnitude, we have a better understating how to answer those questions.

Ok. How do you prepare? How much resources are you going to put into it? This is unprecedented. Now that it is happened on this magnitude, we have a better understating how to answer those questions.
We'd have more resources available if he wasn't spending like we were in recession during good times. Now we are gonna have like 2 trillion dollar deficits? It's crazy.

the Chinese Virus will cause us to shift manufacturing away from the little yellow man and bring it home

more jobs here; China is in serious trouble moving forward & will lose because of this

Once again the “R” Card has reared it’s head at Trump. The Left is hell-bent on painting him a racist.

Calling the virus “the China virus” is every bit Nationalist, not Racist. The Left has a problem with anyone in the US expressing Nationalism as well yet no problem with any other country, including China itself, expressing Nationalism.

China itself is calling Trump a racist for calling it the “China virus”. Are you kidding me? You think the Chinese are not racist compared to US?
Racist.

Good thing these idiots who insist on political correctness weren't around during WWII.

China is about 100% Chinese. They are racist, in fact the most racist.

As such it is no problem to be racist in dealing with Chinese.

China is about 100% Chinese. They are racist, in fact the most racist.

As such it is no problem to be racist in dealing with Chinese.

The Chinese Nationalists calling Trump Racist are laughing their asses off because they know what a bullshit tactic it is meant to stir up the Liberals. Sadly, it works.

..the R word means nothing since they use it so much and for so much bullshit....I laugh [ hahahahhahAHHAHAHA ] when someone uses it

We'd have more resources available if he wasn't spending like we were in recession during good times. Now we are gonna have like 2 trillion dollar deficits? It's crazy.
I always hear people talking spending but no one actually talks about what programs they are in favor of cutting nor do they ever talk about how they plan to force the house which actually has the purse strings to keep a balanced budget.

Forum List

Back