"The swing state polls are horrific" a prominent Repubican said.

She got 3 million more vote than him <shrug>...

And yet ...

View attachment 335363

Apparently only legal votes count.

Not my point. The polls stated that Hillary would win. She got the popular vote. Not saying polls are perfect, but they were on the money. It's not like Trump smashed her like Raygun did Mondale.
As an aside, look at McConnell's face in the background of your pic. It's a "WTF just happened!" look.
Yet if you go by county she won only a very small potion of the whole country.
People vote, not county land.
I see you are your usual no answer self today.

Huge difference between 2016 and 2020. In 2016, Clinton and Trump were hated by voters. That manifested itself in 2 ways. The people who voted were voting against the other guy and in this case it was Clinton. In addition, a lot of female and black voters stayed home.

In 2020, Biden is not hated as Clinton was. His negatives are well below 50%. Also female and black voters have turned out in strong numbers in the primaries. Trump is the one who has become the devil we know and voters will reject him.

Wow great timing with this thread. A republican just won congressional Katie Hills old seat in fuhreaking LA county, a place that hasn’t been red in over 20 years...but an “anonymous prominent republican” said some vague things.
I've already addressed this on this thread.
You might want to rethink the bolded part. Previous to the 18 months Hills held the seat it wasn't red for 20 years, it was red for 25.5 years

Stop ✋ with the facts!!! Facts to tRumptards is like kryptonite to Superman ‍♂️, freaking lethal.

Wow great timing with this thread. A republican just won congressional Katie Hills old seat in fuhreaking LA county, a place that hasn’t been red in over 20 years...but an “anonymous prominent republican” said some vague things.
You might want to rethink the bolded part. Previous to the 18 months Hills held the seat it wasn't red for 20 years, it was red for 25.5 years

Okay the county overall is blue, not so much this district. That being said, I wouldn’t call this district red. It’s pretty damn purple. Back and forth constantly with prez elections, and has been blue since at least the Hillary election. Went for Hillary in an election where there wasn’t a big turnout, and then Katie hill. Now Garcia won with a 12 pt cushion last I read, not at all a good sign. Actual numbers vs “anonymous person said this”.

Okay the county overall is blue, not so much this district. That being said, I wouldn’t call this district red. It’s pretty damn purple. Back and forth constantly with prez elections, and has been blue since at least the Hillary election. Went for Hillary in an election where there wasn’t a big turnout, and then Katie hill. Now Garcia won with a 12 pt cushion last I read, not at all a good sign. Actual numbers vs “anonymous person said this”.

You're wrong again. It was red until Jan 2019....the midterms..Previous to that it was red for 25 years. Hardly purple.

You're wrong again. It was red until Jan 2019....the midterms..Previous to that it was red for 25 years. Hardly purple.
We’re talking about presidential elections though. It’s been back and forth D and R for decades and most recently had been trending blue up until now. Much better indicator than the wishful thinking your OP is putting out that an anonymous guy said something.

Forum List

Back