What would be worse --sterilization or the totally ignorant behavior that has caused over 145,000 deaths so far in America today!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I use to believe that an abortion was "OK" in cases of danger to mothers' health, rape or incest.
But with statistics showing almost all abortions done due to mothers' health is phony and as a result only in case of rape or incest with ONEmajor caveat.
That any woman that has had a previous abortion, but then goes to have another... is given a choice:
A) The woman can have the abortion IF she gets sterilized or B) Will be required by law to perform 500 hours of community service.
Now the reason is this statistic and since Democrats especially in this COVID-19 age as Governor Cuomo states:
"I operate on the data and on the numbers"
So if he and others like him operate on the "data and on the numbers" they should support my proposal, i.e. "sterilization" or community service.
Here are the facts about abortion that support the proposal of sterilization.

The average likelihood that an abortion was a “first time” abortion (performed on a woman who had not had a prior induced termination) is 53.92%.

This means that 145,000 abortions were done on women who should BE sterilized as they had an abortion already!
(i) 46.08% of all abortions were performed on woman who had a previous procedure, and
The average likelihood that a woman had 1 prior abortion was 25.78%.
  • This means that a woman who received 1 prior abortion had a 47.8% chance of having a second abortion.
  • The average likelihood that a woman had 2 prior abortions was 11.03%.
  • This means that a woman who received 2 prior abortions had a 42% chance of having a third abortion.
  • The average likelihood that a woman had 3+ prior abortions was 7.4%.
  • This means that a woman who received 3+ prior abortions had a 67% chance of having additional abortions.
The "data and on the numbers" by totally rational people like Cuomo that personal belief is it is OK to kill a baby should support the two
options i.e. sterilization or 500 hours of community service.

I use to believe that an abortion was "OK" in cases of danger to mothers' health, rape or incest.
But with statistics showing almost all abortions done due to mothers' health is phony and as a result only in case of rape or incest with ONE
major caveat. That any woman that has had a previous abortion, but then goes to have another... is given a choice:
A) The woman can have the abortion IF she gets sterilized or B) Will be required by law to perform 500 hours of community service.
Now the reason is this statistic and since Democrats especially in this COVID-19 age as Governor Cuomo states:
So if he and others like him operate on the "data and on the numbers" they should support my proposal, i.e. "sterilization" or community service.

The average likelihood that an abortion was a “first time” abortion (performed on a woman who had not had a prior induced termination) is 53.92%.

This means that 145,000 abortions were done on women who should BE sterilized as they had an abortion already!
(i) 46.08% of all abortions were performed on woman who had a previous procedure, and
  • This means that a woman who received 1 prior abortion had a 47.8% chance of having a second abortion.
  • This means that a woman who received 2 prior abortions had a 42% chance of having a third abortion.
  • This means that a woman who received 3+ prior abortions had a 67% chance of having additional abortions.
The "data and on the numbers" by totally rational people like Cuomo that personal belief is it is OK to kill a baby should support the two

Roe Vs Wade was decided in 1973. Don't you think it's time to move on? I mean, at what point is it easier for you and your ilk to move toward deciding to discourage abortion (you know through birth control, sex education..etc) instead of constantly railing against it? At what point do you cut your losses and try to make rational arguments against having an abortion? Or are you and your ilk just hell bent on inserting your beliefs on to everyone regardless and seeing to it that states control a woman's right to choose or determine what happens with her body? Statists every last one of you.

But with statistics showing almost all abortions done due to mothers' health is phony and as a result only in case of rape or incest with ONEmajor caveat.
That any woman that has had a previous abortion, but then goes to have another... is given a choice:

If you dont want an abortion then thats your choice. You dont get to make that decision for the other women in your condition.

But with statistics showing almost all abortions done due to mothers' health is phony and as a result only in case of rape or incest with ONE
major caveat. That any woman that has had a previous abortion, but then goes to have another... is given a choice:

Roe Vs Wade was decided in 1973. Don't you think it's time to move on? I mean, at what point is it easier for you and your ilk to move toward deciding to discourage abortion (you know through birth control, sex education..etc) instead of constantly railing against it? At what point do you cut your losses and try to make rational arguments against having an abortion? Or are you and your ilk just hell bent on inserting your beliefs on to everyone regardless and seeing to it that states control a woman's right to choose or determine what happens with her body? Statists every last one of you.

Roe Vs Wade was decided in 1973. Don't you think it's time to move on?

Dred Scott was decided in 1857 Mr. Lincoln, don't you think it's time to move on?

If you dont want an abortion then thats your choice. You dont get to make that decision for the other women in your condition.

If you don't want a slave, then that's your choice. You don't get to make that decision for the other plantation owners.

Dred Scott was decided in 1857 Mr. Lincoln, don't you think it's time to move on?

Huh?..Pivot Alert!!...Pivot Alert!!
Spend your energy supporting causes and reasons to avoid having an abortion. Support Planned Parenthood, support sex education in schools, support access to birth control, support a woman's right to choose.
You might find the need for abortion....going away...oh the horror. :)

iu

Spend your energy supporting causes and reasons to avoid having an abortion. Support Planned Parenthood, support sex education in schools, support access to birth control, support a woman's right to choose.
You might find the need for abortion....going away...oh the horror. :)

Because Supreme Court decisions are never wrong.

Spend your energy supporting causes and reasons to avoid having an abortion.

Spend your energy supporting farm machinery to avoid having a slave.

If you don't want a slave, then that's your choice. You don't get to make that decision for the other plantation owners.
Having a slave is against the law. Having an abortion isnt. Learn how to group like with like.

Having a slave is against the law. Having an abortion isnt. Learn how to group like with like.

Having a slave is against the law.

Used to be perfectly legal. Like abortion.

Youre deflecting and it isnt working well for you.

JackOfNoTrades: “Roe vs Wade was decided in 1973. Don't you think it's time to move on?”
Toddsterpatriot: Dred Scott was decided in 1857 Mr. Lincoln, don't you think it's time to move on?
Truly sick comparison. The terrible Dred Scott Decision was an outrage in which the “Slave Power,” through this Supreme Court ruling, sought to guarantee not just property rights of whites owning blacks, but that those rights had to be respected everywhere, and that even free blacks had no rights to citizenship anywhere in the U.S.A. Of course it led Lincoln Republicans to organize and win the Presidency in the very next election.

The limited right of women to abortion on the contrary was won 47 years ago, as an important extension of basic privacy rights to all. It is now well established law that is supported by most of the nation and its women, and involves fetuses — not born “babies.” Dred Scott enslaved not merely human beings, but also their babies onto eternity. Under slavery, real life & death control over black men and women’s bodies and of their babies was guaranteed forever to slave masters and their descendants.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Because some human lives are worth more than others, eh?

Because some human lives are worth more than others, eh?
No. Because the only thing that slavery has to do with the abortion issue is that anti-abortionists are trying to control someones body like the slave owners did.

Truly sick comparison. The terrible Dred Scott Decision was an outrage in which the “Slave Power,” through this Supreme Court ruling, sought to guarantee not just property rights of whites owning blacks, but that those rights had to be respected everywhere, and that even free blacks had no rights to citizenship anywhere in the U.S.A. Of course it motivated Lincoln Republicans to organize and win the Presidency a mere three years later.

The limited right to abortion (like the right to birth control) on the contrary was won 47 years ago. It is supported by most of the nation and its women, and involves fetuses — not even born “babies.” Dred Scott enslaved not merely human beings, but also their babies onto eternity. With slavery, real life & death control over black men and women’s bodies — and worse — was guaranteed to slave masters and their descendants.

Truly sick comparison.

I agree. Abortion has killed many more than slavery, in a much shorter time

Dred Scott enslaved not merely human beings, but also their babies onto eternity.

Roe v Wade killed not merely human beings, but also their babies onto eternity.

No. Because the only thing that slavery has to do with the abortion issue is that anti-abortionists are trying to control someones body like the slave owners did.

The only thing that slavery has to do with the abortion issue is that slaves were also treated as less than human.
You should stop treating women that want to have an abortion like they are less than human then.

The only thing that slavery has to do with the abortion issue is that slaves were also treated as less than human.
You should stop treating women that want to have an abortion like they are less than human then.

Slaves, babies before they're born, kill them if you want......neither group is human.

Slaves, babies before they're born, kill them if you want......neither group is human.
Only the person that is giving birth has a right to do that. Again if you dont want to have an abortion then thats your right. You cant force another woman to abide by your wants and desires.

Forum List

Back