The 'Swamp' creatures are returning.

Trump filled the swamp with the most disgusting slime imaginable. Everything Trump touches reeks of swamp scum.

The newest evidence? Bannon. Duh.

That's why the junior swamp creatures here made this deflection thread. Bannon got busted for being swamp scum, and even Trump can't claim he had nothing to do with it, so orders went out to raise deflection shields.
Are you one of the transvestites that Obama let into the little girls bathroom?

Yawn

Are you one of the idiots that donated to Bannon's 'We Build the Wall' foundation?

Yawn
Hell no I like Mexican landscapers..............................................

Besides when the Chinese restaurants open again they will need dishwashers

Well, I'm not a lazy ass, and I do my own landscaping. I wonder how many Cult45 idiots on this board contributed to Bannon's fraudulent 'Build the Wall' cause and ironically rail against the Democrats as being a part of a criminal empire.
Do you approve of Obama letting transvestites into the little girls bathroom?

We know you were pissed when Trump ended that

Actually, you know Jack shit. That's how I know you're Cult45 material.

Trump filled the swamp with the most disgusting slime imaginable. Everything Trump touches reeks of swamp scum.

That's why the junior swamp creatures here made this deflection thread. Bannon got busted for being swamp scum, and even Trump can't claim he had nothing to do with it, so orders went out to raise deflection shields.

Yawn

Are you one of the idiots that donated to Bannon's 'We Build the Wall' foundation?

Yawn
Hell no I like Mexican landscapers..............................................

Well, I'm not a lazy ass, and I do my own landscaping. I wonder how many Cult45 idiots on this board contributed to Bannon's fraudulent 'Build the Wall' cause and ironically rail against the Democrats as being a part of a criminal empire.

I know I got hollow points loaded...........................

How bout you

Yawn

Yawn

How bout you

Not only that, I have a firing range on my property. I'm a stubborn, rural mother fucker that you don't want to cross.

Yawn

Yawn

How bout you

Not only that, I have a firing range on my property. I'm a stubborn, rural mother fucker that you don't want to cross.
And I own Apple, Google and Netflix just to mention a few of the thousands of stocks I own. So your trailer doesn't really impress me

Yawn

Yawn

How bout you

And I own Apple, Google and Netflix just to mention a few of the thousands of stocks I own. So your trailer doesn't really impress me

Of course not. But only one of us is telling the truth.

Speaking of swamp creatures.........
1598032290845.png

The same sorry lot who sold American industries to China and abroad. They who covered up for Hilary The whole corrupt lot of them will expect Biden to feather their nests in his administration. Back to the same old, tired, liberal BS. Do we really need to go back in time. Trump was a breath of fresh air and shows up American politics for what it is. A charade.
Welcome to USMB, Myvoice. Hope you enjoy the boards. It's the best east or west!

Well, since you made this your intro thread..meet the unofficial USMB mascot!
It has something for everyone. ;)
iu

The same sorry lot who sold American industries to China and abroad. They who covered up for Hilary The whole corrupt lot of them will expect Biden to feather their nests in his administration. Back to the same old, tired, liberal BS. Do we really need to go back in time. Trump was a breath of fresh air and shows up American politics for what it is. A charade.
Welcome, MyVoice. I see you,ve already encountered our site's projectionist leftists, so plz keep your shots up to date due to the little ankle biters,thx. :laughing0301:

More baseless nonsense smears----you trump haters really come off as sounding just desperate and ill informed.

No shortage of TDS here, as you can see by the previous post.
Says the man who just wrote:
Trump winning in 2016 was a divine intervention, for lack of a better description, and that hasn't changed.
Trump “Divinity“ Syndrome is a bad joke, but you seem to take it almost seriously.

Now apparently the RNC has abandoned even having a pretense of a “Republican Program.” It is allowing Trump personally to define whatever he wishes to call “America First” policy. Nobody knows what that will be from moment to moment, let alone month to month or year by year.

Also abandoned of course is all traditional “conservative” thinking about economics or philosophy for government, which the Republicans used to pretend to believe.

Substituting for all this is just a new vicious crony capitalism run by a childish authoritarian who despises international organization and “principles” of any sort. Survival of the fittest — wrapped up in an American flag.

Last edited:
Trump “Divinity“ Syndrome is a bad joke, but you seem to take it almost seriously.
Very seriously pal.

Thank you for providing the video interview, which I confess I found rather boring. It covered nothing I hadn’t heard before. It is certainly true that not just traditional Democrats but even Republicans in government and among corporate elites and wider circles are out to get rid of Trump. Whether they succeed or not is another question.

Here is my take on why we are facing what I jokingly call a battle between “The Empire” and “The Chosen One”:

Forum List

Back