The suprising thing about this terrorist attack on Muslims is this is the first time it's happened

Non-Muslims have been very restrained in NOT attacking Muslims, and this is the very first time a non-Muslim has retaliated against Muslims after literally THOUSANDS of Muslim attacks against non-Muslims in the West.

While we should condemn this attack, we all deserve credit for our incredible RESTRAINT.

Muslims in the West are safe, we are not attacking them, we are not persecuting them, we are not even making them feel uncomfortable for being Muslims.

You were saying?

Virginia police say remains found in a pond in Sterling on Sunday are that of a 17-year-old Muslim girl who was allegedly sexually assaulted and murdered after leaving a mosque with her friends.

Darwin Torres, 22, has been arrested and charged with murder, police say. Although police have not named the victim, relatives of Nabra Hassanen, of Reston, and the teen’s mosque, the All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS), have revealed her identity to several news outlets.

Muslim Teen Sexually Assaulted and Killed After Leaving Virginia Mosque, Suspect Arrested
Well, you will have to show that the motive of this rape and murder was the fact she was a Muslim.

So far, you have not.

The world is a very big place, and unfortunately, many, many women are raped and murdered, and some Muslim women will also be victims, you can't just ASSUME a rape and murder is motivated by anti-Muslim sentiment, you have to prove it.

Proof of anything. My guess is you're walking down the street of your local city and feel perfectly safe. No one is targeting you because you're Muslim.
Islamophobic incidents - Wikipedia
The number and scale of these attacks is very small and incidental compared to the number and seriousness of Muslim attacks on non-Muslims.

Americans have been very tolerant of Muslims, just as we are tolerant of all other races and religions.

Islamophobia is a boogeyman, it doesn't really exist.

Proof of anything. My guess is you're walking down the street of your local city and feel perfectly safe. No one is targeting you because you're Muslim.
Islamophobic incidents - Wikipedia
The number and scale of these attacks is very small and incidental compared to the number and seriousness of Muslim attacks on non-Muslims.

Americans have been very tolerant of Muslims, just as we are tolerant of all other races and religions.

Islamophobia is a boogeyman, it doesn't really exist.
That is not what you said in the OP.

Non-Muslims have been very restrained in NOT attacking Muslims, and this is the very first time a non-Muslim has retaliated against Muslims after literally THOUSANDS of Muslim attacks against non-Muslims in the West.

While we should condemn this attack, we all deserve credit for our incredible RESTRAINT.

Muslims in the West are safe, we are not attacking them, we are not persecuting them, we are not even making them feel uncomfortable for being Muslims.
You really do live in a bunker, don't you?
Nope, I live in the real world. Muslims are everywhere, and no one is harassing them.
I'm extremely happy to hear that's what's happening in your neck of the woods. You know better than to believe Muslims are not being harrassed or made to feel uncomfortable in many places. Thank goodness we haven't had a lot of attacks like London's last night.
Where? Show me. Provide proof. I always ask for proof from you liberals for your outrageous statements, but I never get it.
If you DON'T live in a bunker, you have no need of me getting your proof. This is common knowledge; I don't know what your game is, but you can play it with someone else.
So common no one reports it I guess. Show us the reports of attacks murder and mayhem done to Muslims by Non Muslims.

Nope, I live in the real world. Muslims are everywhere, and no one is harassing them.
I'm extremely happy to hear that's what's happening in your neck of the woods. You know better than to believe Muslims are not being harrassed or made to feel uncomfortable in many places. Thank goodness we haven't had a lot of attacks like London's last night.
Where? Show me. Provide proof. I always ask for proof from you liberals for your outrageous statements, but I never get it.
If you DON'T live in a bunker, you have no need of me getting your proof. This is common knowledge; I don't know what your game is, but you can play it with someone else.
So common no one reports it I guess. Show us the reports of attacks murder and mayhem done to Muslims by Non Muslims.
And the ones that are often end up being fake. Including burning down of mosques.

People talk smack about Muslims on the internet, but the Muslims are safe to walk the streets of New York, Los Angeles, or Washington D.C. If there was a real problem, I would have heard about it, and I haven't.

The OP's premise was that Muslims do not even have to feel uncomfortable, that no one is targeting them for any type of "Islamaphobia."
I think the two young ladies who sparked the anti-Muslim rant on the Seattle bus before the guy killed two men trying to calm him down might feel differently about it.

The OP's premise was that Muslims do not even have to feel uncomfortable, that no one is targeting them for any type of "Islamaphobia."
I think the two young ladies who sparked the anti-Muslim rant on the Seattle bus before the guy killed two men trying to calm him down might feel differently about it.
That's one isolated incident, I do not see that as a basis for claiming there is widespread fear in the Muslim community that they are being targeted.

And the ones that are often end up being fake. Including burning down of mosques.
Missouri Man Who Set Fire to Mosque and Who Attempted Arson at Planned Parenthood Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison
Jedediah Stout, 32, of Joplin, Missouri, was sentenced today in the Western District of Missouri to 63 months in prison for setting fire to the Islamic Society of Joplin mosque as well as for two attempted arsons of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Joplin, announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Vanita Gupta, head of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, and U.S. Attorney Tammy Dickinson of the Western District of Missouri.

Missouri Man Who Set Fire to Mosque and Who Attempted Arson at Planned Parenthood Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison

Jedediah Stout, 32, of Joplin, Missouri, was sentenced today in the Western District of Missouri to 63 months in prison for setting fire to the Islamic Society of Joplin mosque as well as for two attempted arsons of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Joplin, announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Vanita Gupta, head of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, and U.S. Attorney Tammy Dickinson of the Western District of Missouri.

There's also that guy that attacked the Sikh Temple thinking they were Muslims.

The reaction here is exactly what I figured it would be. We could provide any number of examples, and they will all be discarded as fake or insignificant. Voila! No problem.
You people are really sick.

That's one isolated incident, I do not see that as a basis for claiming there is widespread fear in the Muslim community that they are being targeted.
Go re-read your OP or reword it. You can't change your premise midstream.

Go re-read your OP or reword it. You can't change your premise midstream.
Is an occasional woman in a hijab given a rude comment once in a while? Maybe, I don't know.

But there has been no widespread terror campaigns against the Muslims, they are safe on the streets, in their workplaces, and in their homes.

Given what the Muslims have done to the rest of us, we have showed extraordinary restraint.

That's because we are superior to the Muslims, superior in our morality, superior in our tolerance, and superior in our culture.

And because we are superior, our side will win in the end.

Forum List

Back