God made bodies of all animals and man based on the same Master-plan. All of them eat, digest, egest, respire, copulate, hear, see, taste, etc. So all of them have similar organs to perform these functions. He also graded animals and man according to the complexity of functions He gave them. So amoeba comes near the beginning, fishes and frogs later, followed by cats, dogs, tigers, lions and finally by Man.

The Master-plan of God was obvious to anyone even before Charles Darwin. Charles Darwin made use of this Master-plan for devil's lying purpose. He studied the anatomy of each animal in detail and understood the gradation system of God. He placed all animals on the table starting with the lowest and ending with the highest, Man. And he lied that the higher animals "evolved" from the lower ones, although they were created just like that by God.

The placement of animals in the right order is the only "proof" that Evolutionists are offering to the world and that is not a proof at all. There are no proofs of evolution in the entire history of mankind. And none even before his history, even if we suppose that the earth and its inhabitants were made before the history of man.

I have a question. Why did God bury all those things that look like old bones, ya know fossils?

I have a question. Why did God bury all those things that look like old bones, ya know fossils?

The fossil record is no friend to evolution. We observe species suddenly appear and suddenly disappear. There is not this never-ending transitional evidence where things are becoming other things... there should be, if that's what happened.

So you take the stand that horses had to have appeared fully formed, out of nowhere?

Not necessarily, but I don't believe they came from a different genera because no evidence supports that. Science isn't... well, we don't have any better explanation so this must be it!

Not necessarily? You leave open the possibility that living creatures did in fact appear fully formed out of nowhere?

So you don't believe, for example, that this ever really happened:

img008.jpg

I believe you have ZERO scientific evidence to prove that happened.

As someone who believes in Science, I don't leave anything out of the realm of possibility.

I just love the "poofed into existence" critics.... at some point in time, even by your own theories.... something inorganic decided to become something organic and "poofed" into existence. Why is your poofing any less extraordinary than mine?

All organic molecules are composed of inorganic elements.

The fossil record is no friend to evolution. We observe species suddenly appear and suddenly disappear. There is not this never-ending transitional evidence where things are becoming other things... there should be, if that's what happened.

You doubt evolution for the same reason you doubt climate change...

you simply don't want to believe that either happened.

Belief verses fact

God made bodies of all animals and man based on the same Master-plan. All of them eat, digest, egest, respire, copulate, hear, see, taste, etc. So all of them have similar organs to perform these functions. He also graded animals and man according to the complexity of functions He gave them. So amoeba comes near the beginning, fishes and frogs later, followed by cats, dogs, tigers, lions and finally by Man.

The Master-plan of God was obvious to anyone even before Charles Darwin. Charles Darwin made use of this Master-plan for devil's lying purpose. He studied the anatomy of each animal in detail and understood the gradation system of God. He placed all animals on the table starting with the lowest and ending with the highest, Man. And he lied that the higher animals "evolved" from the lower ones, although they were created just like that by God.

The placement of animals in the right order is the only "proof" that Evolutionists are offering to the world and that is not a proof at all. There are no proofs of evolution in the entire history of mankind. And none even before his history, even if we suppose that the earth and its inhabitants were made before the history of man.

Apparently to test your ability to believe the unbelievable. aka Faith.

So you take the stand that horses had to have appeared fully formed, out of nowhere?

Not necessarily, but I don't believe they came from a different genera because no evidence supports that. Science isn't... well, we don't have any better explanation so this must be it!

Not necessarily? You leave open the possibility that living creatures did in fact appear fully formed out of nowhere?

So you don't believe, for example, that this ever really happened:

img008.jpg

I believe you have ZERO scientific evidence to prove that happened.

As someone who believes in Science, I don't leave anything out of the realm of possibility.

I just love the "poofed into existence" critics.... at some point in time, even by your own theories.... something inorganic decided to become something organic and "poofed" into existence. Why is your poofing any less extraordinary than mine?

Your means of argument is to simply set the burden of proof measure so high that of course it cannot be met.

In step two, once you declare that your proof requirement hasn't been met, you reject evolution on an arbitrary Pass/Fail grading system.

That is not how science works.

It's not about what I want to believe. It's about what Science has proved.

When you prove your science, I will believe it. Right now, all you really have is a theory and it's a shaky theory at best, given our modern understanding of mitochondria.

Your means of argument is to simply set the burden of proof measure so high that of course it cannot be met.

In step two, once you declare that your proof requirement hasn't been met, you reject evolution on an arbitrary Pass/Fail grading system.

It's EXACTLY how Science works.

It's not about what I want to believe. It's about what Science has proved.

When you prove your science, I will believe it. Right now, all you really have is a theory and it's a shaky theory at best, given our modern understanding of mitochondria.

You're a scientist by profession?

It's EXACTLY how Science works.

Science works by setting the burden of proof so high that nothing can be deemed factual?

Are you sure about that?

Forum List

Back