The Stories We No Longer Want To Hear In 2018

Can't lefties understand that it isn't "stories we no longer want to hear in 2018", it's the stories the Daily Kos doesn't want to cover. Personally I'd like to hear more about the conspiracy between the DNC and the maniac who shot up the Republican baseball team but left wing sites like Kos buried the story faster than they buried James Hodgkinson (who?) Personally I'd like to hear more about the Vegas shooting but it seems that left wing blog sites and the MSM buried that one too.

Can't lefties understand that it isn't "stories we no longer want to hear in 2018", it's the stories the Daily Kos doesn't want to cover. Personally I'd like to hear more about the conspiracy between the DNC and the maniac who shot up the Republican baseball team but left wing sites like Kos buried the story faster than they buried James Hodgkinsin (who?) Personally I'd like to hear more about the Vegas shooting but it seems that left wing blog sites and the MSM buried that one too.
Watch replays of news feeds for free on YouTube...

I still need to know how to enhance my penis...

Begin with fish line and small weights, over time you will stretch the organ until it meets your satisfaction; see this for an example of how effective this can be:

Making ear lobes grow and grow with weights - Google Search

Keep in mind it won't make much difference in its use, no one in the photo claimed to hear better.

I better get trotline...

Off course, if you are planning to use it to catch puss...um, catfish.

GettyImages-578541652.jpg

Anything this sanctimonious bullshit artist says.

Here are the stories I no longer want to hear about in 2018. I'm dead serious about this. I am quite willing to round up a posse or Kickstarter an Uber or whatever it is the kids are going on about these days, if we cannot agree to these terms. There will be consequences.

No more of this nonsense...

The stories we no longer want to hear in 2018
Got to the first paragraph and never made it past the insults.

You seem to be just as stupid as the asshole who wrote it.

An example of willful ignorance ^^^ (possibly willful).

Here are the stories I no longer want to hear about in 2018. I'm dead serious about this. I am quite willing to round up a posse or Kickstarter an Uber or whatever it is the kids are going on about these days, if we cannot agree to these terms. There will be consequences.

I read it.

A waste of my time. But I read it.

Insults?

Nothing of substance.

Yeah. O.K.

Willful ignorance?

Whatever, Slick.

I read it.

Insults?

Nothing of substance.

Yeah. O.K.

Willful ignorance?

Whatever, Slick.

Denial. It may not apply to you, but to deny - in writing, or even to yourself - is foolish.

Anyone who has read threads and posts from our resident racists, misogamists & all around bigots and neofascists sees this element in the link which has grown in the past several years. Civil rights and the words of Jefferson in the DoI have been sullied by these miscreants, to wit:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

I read it.

Insults?

Nothing of substance.

Yeah. O.K.

Willful ignorance?

Whatever, Slick.

Denial. It may not apply to you, but to deny - in writing, or even to yourself - is foolish.

Anyone who has read threads and posts from our resident racists, misogamists & all around bigots and neofascists sees this element in the link which has grown in the past several years. Civil rights and the words of Jefferson in the DoI have been sullied by these miscreants, to wit:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

I bypass most of what you speak on a daily basis.

What makes you think I give any credence to any of that nonsense.

I read it.

Insults?

Nothing of substance.

Yeah. O.K.

Willful ignorance?

Whatever, Slick.

Feel free, I have the right to express myself, and I respect your right to ignore or post a rebuttal to my opinions, ideas and biases.

"Trump hurt my butt in 2016, now it's 2018 and I'm still crying about it, WAHHHHH!"

"It's not fair! The Orange ____________ makes me cry daily!" :crybaby:

I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t want to listen to any of the hateful nonsense coming from the dailykos anymore either

I'm sure you don't, many people cannot stand to be criticized, especially when the criticism is spot on. Herein is an example of what you don't want to "hear":, of course you will not need to hear it, since it requires reading and thinking, you will likely ignore it., or dismiss it as 'funny'.

Yes, I clearly can’t stand being criticized, which is why I hang out at a political website where I am criticized all the time. I’m just so fragile.

Meanwhile you’re lauding an article that is literally complaining about not wanting to hear opposing points of view

Thanks for the laugh

I too am criticized by the same people most of the time. Most are too stupid and lack the education to write rebuttal, pushing the funny button as Mary above does most of the time.

It's fine with me, and don't doubt me, I do read posts that offer a rebuttal, but most who write anything either post and idiot-gram, an ad hominem or both (see how PoliticalChic responds to everyone who fails to kiss her(?) ass).

I read it.

Insults?

Nothing of substance.

Yeah. O.K.

Willful ignorance?

Whatever, Slick.

Feel free, I have the right to express myself, and I respect your right to ignore or post a rebuttal to my opinions, ideas and biases.

Yes you do have the right to express yourself.

I have the utmost respect for that.

There are times I can agree with you.

I would prefer not to give my time to the OP and the article that insults and demeans those they disagree with.

There is nothing in the OP that has afforded my attention.

As stated in post #26.

Had the OP engaged in a conversation that would encourage the discussion to see their point of view then my outlook on the discussion would have been different.

It has no reflection on you and your ideas and opinions.

Forum List

Back