The Stories We No Longer Want To Hear In 2018

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-578541652.jpg

Anything this sanctimonious bullshit artist says.

Here are the stories I no longer want to hear about in 2018. I'm dead serious about this. I am quite willing to round up a posse or Kickstarter an Uber or whatever it is the kids are going on about these days, if we cannot agree to these terms. There will be consequences.

No more of this nonsense...

The stories we no longer want to hear in 2018

I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t want to listen to any of the hateful nonsense coming from the dailykos anymore either

In other news, Bob Mueller has proclaimed he will spend the next 7 years investigating Donald Trump and the 8 years after that investigating Mike Pence.

I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t want to listen to any of the hateful nonsense coming from the dailykos anymore either

I'm sure you don't, many people cannot stand to be criticized, especially when the criticism is spot on. Herein is an example of what you don't want to "hear":, of course you will not need to hear it, since it requires reading and thinking, you will likely ignore it., or dismiss it as 'funny'.

GettyImages-578541652.jpg

Anything this sanctimonious bullshit artist says.

Here are the stories I no longer want to hear about in 2018. I'm dead serious about this. I am quite willing to round up a posse or Kickstarter an Uber or whatever it is the kids are going on about these days, if we cannot agree to these terms. There will be consequences.

No more of this nonsense...

Got to the first paragraph and never made it past the insults.

You seem to be just as stupid as the asshole who wrote it.

I'm sure you don't, many people cannot stand to be criticized, especially when the criticism is spot on. Herein is an example of what you don't want to "hear":, of course you will not need to hear it, since it requires reading and thinking, you will likely ignore it., or dismiss it as 'funny'.

Yes, I clearly can’t stand being criticized, which is why I hang out at a political website where I am criticized all the time. I’m just so fragile.

Meanwhile you’re lauding an article that is literally complaining about not wanting to hear opposing points of view

Thanks for the laugh

I plan on panning the majority of crap humans do that makes the news in 2018, just like I did in 2017...

Forum List

Back