The stock market

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
A bunch of do nothing, screw the country, greedy ass mf'rs. Go to hell.How much is enough? Fu. You need to be watched and regulated just like a bunch of children so you dont fk the country up...oooops...to late. Class war comin....

A bunch of do nothing, screw the country, greedy ass mf'rs. Go to hell.How much is enough? Fu. You need to be watched and regulated just like a bunch of children so you dont fk the country up...oooops...to late. Class war comin....

Yeah! Cuba doesn't have a stock market and they're doing fine. DERP!

Its not jealousy, its anger. You get everything you want but thats not enough. You have to push your unfettered capitalism to the point of ruining an entire class of people. Along with our criminal government making policy and laws to pave to way. Oh, lol we're not there yet but its comin and you mfrs know it. Its not enough you bastards get all the money but you have to turn around and dump on the very people who make it for you and turn the world upside down.
Its comin. Its deff comin.

Its not jealousy, its anger. You get everything you want but thats not enough. You have to push your unfettered capitalism to the point of ruining an entire class of people. Along with our criminal government making policy and laws to pave to way. Oh, lol we're not there yet but its comin and you mfrs know it. Its not enough you bastards get all the money but you have to turn around and dump on the very people who make it for you and turn the world upside down.

What's coming? Because we invest and make money you're all butt hurt? LOL Nobody is stopping you from doing it. Here I'll even give you a good one, CLNE...up almost 2.00 a share in the last month and still rising and cheap enough anyone can get in

The stock market doesnt do anything for the economy. The stock market takes and takes and takes till there nothing left to take. Thats what unfettered capitalism does. Dont you know what builds a healthy economy? Working people do. Look it up.

Whats comin? When unfettered capitalism has devoured everything and pushed people to their limit?...what do YOU think will happen?

ok, the average income is around 23,000usd. How many shares is that? They have 17usd's to invest...or they can buy food and some gas?

What's coming? Because we invest and make money you're all butt hurt? LOL Nobody is stopping you from doing it. Here I'll even give you a good one, CLNE...up almost 2.00 a share in the last month and still rising and cheap enough anyone can get in

Whats comin? When unfettered capitalism has devoured everything and pushed people to their limit?...what do YOU think will happen?

It's been going on for decades...and will for decades more. It's bigger than you

Lmao..oh fkn A ist bigger than me! and THATS already here. Oligarchic inverted totalitarianism has arrived and its been going on since the beginning of automation in the early 60's but 1970 really kicked it off. Its all gonna happen, I know it, you know it and its all avoidable but it wont be avoided. Unfettered capitalism will ruin the world.

ok, the average income is around 23,000usd. How many shares is that? They have 17usd's to invest...or they can buy food and some gas?

It's trading at 4.61...I'm in at 3.12 a share. The target is around 6.00-8.00 depending on who you believe, I'm leaning towards the 6.50 range if the market doesn't correct as some predict. If it does I have a S/L in place to stop my losses

It's been going on for decades...and will for decades more. It's bigger than you

Lmao..oh fkn A ist bigger than me! and THATS already here. Oligarchic inverted totalitarianism has arrived and its been going on since the beginning of automation in the early 60's but 1970 really kicked it off. Its all gonna happen, I know it, you know it and its all avoidable but it wont be avoided. Unfettered capitalism will ruin the world.

Like I said, nobody is forced to participate

ok so Ill buy 17usd worth of that stock. Now, Ive just spent thegas money on an investment that will pay me a 300% profit!!...in about 2 years. If you think working ppl can invest enough money to MAKE money?...you have the mind of a child.

The stock market doesnt do anything for the economy. The stock market takes and takes and takes till there nothing left to take. Thats what unfettered capitalism does. Dont you know what builds a healthy economy? Working people do. Look it up.

The stock market doesnt do anything for the economy.

Wrong, Commie breath.

The stock market takes and takes and takes till there nothing left to take.

How does it do that?

Thats what unfettered capitalism does.

Unfettered capitalism ≠ the stock market
The stock market ≠ unfettered capitalism

Dont you know what builds a healthy economy? Working people do.

Don't Cuba and Venezuela have working people?
How are their economies doing?

The crash is comin and your causing it. Its comin sure as the sun will rise. And so will the subsequent. You stupid, greedy people dont even realise...the ruling elite want YOUR money too. They wont stop till they get it. And they'll get...Lol, your shitting on your own face and cant even see it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back