The Stock Market Celebrates Biden's choice of VP

Let’s pull out the nudes of melania or remind people trump snuck whores by his retarded sons crib to fuck them while melania slept
you would do trumps old lady bobo just admit it....
No offense but she’s too old for me. I’m 49 and date a 27 year old Belarus woman. Why would I care about a 50 year old Yugoslavian woman? I don’t date women who are older than me.

compare them both in their primes and melania is probably 1 point higher on a scale of 1-10. But that’s in her prime. 23 year difference takes melania down 2 points.

I wish melania would take off the makeup and not done the plastic surgery.

Hell trump doesn’t even like banging 50 year olds. He may divorce her. He definitely cheated on her a lot. And she stayed.

Remember Republicans said Hillary should have left bill?
yea sure bobo.....i believe that like you saying you aint a republican...
Believe what you want. But I would never marry her and honestly she would never marry me. I’m not dumb enough to give a ho everything I worked for and for her I’m not rich enough And too old. But I’m rich enough and cool enough to date her till she finds a really rich guy and hopefully closer to her own age. Until then I get to know what 20 something year old pussy tastes like and what 27 year old tits taste and look like up close and in person. It’s great.

Melania and trump are 24 years apart. We are 22-23 years apart. If that ugly orange clown can do it so can you harry
its ok i am satisfied with who i married.....and if you are going to call someone ugly lets see a picture of you so we can judge if you are better looking....

Traders know that this seals the Trump Triumph in November. The whole Democrat strategy that Trump is bad, went up in smoke when they nominated a Proven Adulteress to the ticket.
Blacks and women will not like how you attack her.

So go for it.

We win!
You're a black woman? Who is "we"?
I’m a liberal progressive democratic voter
You must love this then?

Let’s pull out the nudes of melania or remind people trump snuck whores by his retarded sons crib to fuck them while melania slept
No offense but she’s too old for me. I’m 49 and date a 27 year old Belarus woman. Why would I care about a 50 year old Yugoslavian woman? I don’t date women who are older than me.

compare them both in their primes and melania is probably 1 point higher on a scale of 1-10. But that’s in her prime. 23 year difference takes melania down 2 points.

Hell trump doesn’t even like banging 50 year olds. He may divorce her. He definitely cheated on her a lot. And she stayed.

Believe what you want. But I would never marry her and honestly she would never marry me. I’m not dumb enough to give a ho everything I worked for and for her I’m not rich enough And too old. But I’m rich enough and cool enough to date her till she finds a really rich guy and hopefully closer to her own age. Until then I get to know what 20 something year old pussy tastes like and what 27 year old tits taste and look like up close and in person. It’s great.

Melania and trump are 24 years apart. We are 22-23 years apart. If that ugly orange clown can do it so can you harry
its ok i am satisfied with who i married.....and if you are going to call someone ugly lets see a picture of you so we can judge if you are better looking....
Youll have to take my word on that fatso

Traders know that this seals the Trump Triumph in November. The whole Democrat strategy that Trump is bad, went up in smoke when they nominated a Proven Adulteress to the ticket.

So go for it.

We win!
You must love this then?

No I don’t care

After a week of decline in the S&P, it jumps today on news of Bidens VP pick.

What the Kamala Harris pick means for Biden's campaign
You got it ass backwards Biden just slammed the door in the face of all social justice warriors
You are out of touch with black America
FYI Harris is one of the reasons why black America feels like they are not getting any justice in the legal system they are rioting partly because of her.

So go for it.

We win!
You must love this then?

No I don’t care
Therein lies the problem.

She was not a top model. She was from Yugoslavia. She was a high priced prostitute. My buddy dates girls like her. Or you’d see them at Jeffrey Epstein parties. Party girls.
So are you claiming European girls can't be
top models. Really? :icon_rolleyes:
Wow, impressive the way you can ignore whatever doesn't fit your agenda.

Pence is sooo gay you idiot.
Apparently you are the idiot....in spades!

Youll have to take my word on that fatso
ok pudgy.....got ya....

What makes Trump any better?
476.png

How many abortions has Trump paid for?

What makes Trump any better?
476.png

How many abortions has Trump paid for?

Anything that Mike Cohen says isn't reliable. He's an admitted liar and perjurer and was sent to the penitentiary as a rat and a snitch. Only thing lower than a chomo is a snitch.

Anything that Mike Cohen says isn't reliable. He's an admitted liar and perjurer and was sent to the penitentiary as a rat and a snitch. Only thing lower than a chomo is a snitch.
How reliable is Donald Trump?
How many lies has he told since taking office.
Once he's out, he will suffer the same fate as Cohen (and Epstein).

User Clip: Trump and the Empty Box Scam

That's a stretch of a claim that one adulterer(Kamala) is worse than another adulterer(Trump). The upswing was predicted before Biden made a choice, which coincides with the golden cross event

The point is that the Democrat Party can't use the Adultery Card, if they do they are hypocrites.

I've been seeing plenty of Trump supporters using it also.

Actually she didn't commit adultery.

She wasn't married at the time.

The man she had the affair with was married. He committed adultery.

Meanwhile these same people who are accusing her of adultery as if it's something they are shocked with voted for a man who committed adultery on 3 wives. One when she was home with a new born baby. He also paid off 2 of the women he committed adultery with to keep them from telling the nation about it in 2016 election. Which was illegal.

If she was married at the time she was committing adultery. She wasn't married.

All this high and mighty garbage from republicans is disgusting.

Funny how Republicans yell about Kamala personal relationships while their orange god Trump pays hookers for sex, a crime, and cheats on his wives, plural, and gropes women which he admitted.

That's a stretch of a claim that one adulterer(Kamala) is worse than another adulterer(Trump). The upswing was predicted before Biden made a choice, which coincides with the golden cross event

The point is that the Democrat Party can't use the Adultery Card, if they do they are hypocrites.

I've been seeing plenty of Trump supporters using it also.

Actually she didn't commit adultery.

She wasn't married at the time.

The man she had the affair with was married. He committed adultery.

Meanwhile these same people who are accusing her of adultery as if it's something they are shocked with voted for a man who committed adultery on 3 wives. One when she was home with a new born baby. He also paid off 2 of the women he committed adultery with to keep them from telling the nation about it in 2016 election. Which was illegal.

If she was married at the time she was committing adultery. She wasn't married.

All this high and mighty garbage from republicans is disgusting.

What she did was still wrong however you want to label it.

Forum List

Back