The Stock Market Celebrates Biden's choice of VP

Let’s pull out the nudes of melania or remind people trump snuck whores by his retarded sons crib to fuck them while melania slept
you would do trumps old lady bobo just admit it....
No offense but she’s too old for me. I’m 49 and date a 27 year old Belarus woman. Why would I care about a 50 year old Yugoslavian woman? I don’t date women who are older than me.

compare them both in their primes and melania is probably 1 point higher on a scale of 1-10. But that’s in her prime. 23 year difference takes melania down 2 points.

I wish melania would take off the makeup and not done the plastic surgery.

Hell trump doesn’t even like banging 50 year olds. He may divorce her. He definitely cheated on her a lot. And she stayed.

Remember Republicans said Hillary should have left bill?

BWHAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

You think it because of Bidens pick? Was it also because of yesterday and weeks before that too? You guys are so pathetic..

LMAO Guess the dumbass forgot to check to see how great Wall St has been doing the last couple of weeks.

I doubt Bidens pick affected anything. He should have chosen Tulsi over Harris.

Let’s pull out the nudes of melania or remind people trump snuck whores by his retarded sons crib to fuck them while melania slept
No offense but she’s too old for me. I’m 49 and date a 27 year old Belarus woman. Why would I care about a 50 year old Yugoslavian woman? I don’t date women who are older than me.

compare them both in their primes and melania is probably 1 point higher on a scale of 1-10. But that’s in her prime. 23 year difference takes melania down 2 points.

Hell trump doesn’t even like banging 50 year olds. He may divorce her. He definitely cheated on her a lot. And she stayed.

yea sure bobo.....i believe that like you saying you aint a republican...

Google melania nude pics.

And pence believes in gay conversion therapy. Duh
Are you one of those leftist troglodytes? Melania was a highly valued model. Doing nudes as a model is as
routine as sawing a board as a carpenter or writing parking tickets as a meter maid.
Grow up, dumb shit.

And how does it make Pence gay when he wants to turn gay kids straight?
You are a complete moron.

Quietly the dem party has traded places with the GOP as the party of the super rich and mega sized corporations......and that brings along their weird devotion to China......lots of bucks to be made in a slave state with millions of robot like consumers.....

No they have not traded places. They have simply firmly confirmed their place as also being the party of the rich.

I agree. Both of the two major parties are beholden to special interests.
True but the media watches the republicans much closer than they do the dems.....kind of like having the fox's buddies guard the hen house....dems never go to jail....republicans go to jail or are forced to resign....if you were unscrupulous and wanted to get rich in office which party would you join?.....

The stock market bounced because now they know Trump will win...

But since we all know Trump was going to win anyway because of how strong and powerful he is, why are we searching for signs that he is going to win..

Like what VP candidate could Biden had picked that would mean he was going to beat Trump??

Traders know that this seals the Trump Triumph in November. The whole Democrat strategy that Trump is bad, went up in smoke when they nominated a Proven Adulteress to the ticket.
Blacks and women will not like how you attack her.

So go for it.

We win!
/——/ So how come Blacks and women couldn’t drag Kamala across the finish line in the primaries? She polled at 2%.

BWHAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

You think it because of Bidens pick? Was it also because of yesterday and weeks before that too? You guys are so pathetic..

LMAO Guess the dumbass forgot to check to see how great Wall St has been doing the last couple of weeks.

I doubt Bidens pick affected anything. He should have chosen Tulsi over Harris.

Tulsi is certainly a lot more attractive than Kamala.

I am glad you brought up Gabbard. She knocked Harris out of the race in a hurry back during the debates. What does she think the Trump Pence machine will do?

As far as particular protocols to change people from homosexual to normative, I can't say which are most effective.

But of course, people can change, you can be what you want to be here in America. It would be sort of stupid to think that people are NOT able to change.

The only Biden VEEP pick that the market would have lurved better than Kamala is Stacey.

Stacey.jpeg

yea sure bobo.....i believe that like you saying you aint a republican...
Believe what you want. But I would never marry her and honestly she would never marry me. I’m not dumb enough to give a ho everything I worked for and for her I’m not rich enough And too old. But I’m rich enough and cool enough to date her till she finds a really rich guy and hopefully closer to her own age. Until then I get to know what 20 something year old pussy tastes like and what 27 year old tits taste and look like up close and in person. It’s great.

Melania and trump are 24 years apart. We are 22-23 years apart. If that ugly orange clown can do it so can you harry

Google melania nude pics.

Are you one of those leftist troglodytes? Melania was a highly valued model. Doing nudes as a model is as
routine as sawing a board as a carpenter or writing parking tickets as a meter maid.
Grow up, dumb shit.

And how does it make Pence gay when he wants to turn gay kids straight?
You are a complete moron.
She was not a top model. She was from Yugoslavia. She was a high priced prostitute. My buddy dates girls like her. Or you’d see them at Jeffrey Epstein parties. Party girls.

Pence is sooo gay you idiot.

Forum List

Back