The state of our world today.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
There are people with Masters degrees that fell for the pandemic charade. There are actual high school dropouts that see clearly through the deceptions of the media.

That's why being smart isn't solely measured by college degrees and being educated by the schools. As we see clearly, there are many educated fools.

True wisdom is about being conscious about the world around you and understanding how to navigate within it.

There are people with Masters degrees that fell for the pandemic charade. There are actual high school dropouts that see clearly through the deceptions of the media.

That's why being smart isn't solely measured by college degrees and being educated by the schools. As we see clearly, there are many educated fools.

True wisdom is about being conscious about the world around you and understanding how to navigate within it.
Did you use Clorox and a tanning light?

Most coming out of college now are about as bright as a black hole.

"PANDEMIC CHARADE"? I suppose you flunked out, not dropout.

Does "true wisdom" inform you on whether or not fraud happened enough that it incites you to raid the Capitol?

That's what they said about you also.

Yeah, probably so. I worked about 80 hours a week while I was in school so I didn't owe anything when I graduated. I really didn't learn anything until I actually started working in the geological fields. Thank God I was only forking out around 1000 dollars a semester for state school education. Books? Couldn't afford them. Took good notes and checked out old edition books of the classes that I was in. Copied a lot of books at the printer in the library.

Last edited:
Yeah, probably so. I worked about 80 hours a week while I was in school so I didn't owe anything when I graduated. I really didn't learn anything until I actually started working in the geological fields.
That is how every generation treats the newest generation. I refuse to say things of that nature and prefer to train the young to have knowledge.

Most coming out of college now are about as bright as a black hole.
And they are about as destructive to our social fabric.

I think what the OP is getting at is the almost total lack of common sense in our so-called "leaders". If they had any common sense they would not even propose half the shit that they do.

Ask yourself this, would you willingly choose to form a government with 60% of congress being lawyers?

We can do better.

That is how every generation treats the newest generation. I refuse to say things of that nature and prefer to train the young to have knowledge.

Unfortunately, they're not real bright. It's not all their fault though. I lay that at the feet of our propaganda machine, pitiful govt, govt school education. It all works against these poor kids.

Unfortunately, they're not real bright. It's not all their fault though. I lay that at the feet of our propaganda machine, pitiful govt, govt school education. It all works against these poor kids.
I have yet to meet a human that is as knowledgeable at twenty as they are at sixty. That is how life works.

Forum List

Back