The State of Jazz in America

I'm not very familiar with jazz music. I do like the sound of the saxophone.
Just for you.

Very nice! I have listened to this guy who plays some jazz music with a sax. I wish I could remember his name. I think he's fairly popular. I want to say Jeff or Joe, but I don't really know.

Could it possibly be "John?"
John Klemmer

It's hard to be sure. It was so long ago when I last heard it. I only remember that I liked it and it was VERY romantic. :D And also much different from the type of music I normally listen to.

I'm not very familiar with jazz music. I do like the sound of the saxophone.
Just for you.

Very nice! I have listened to this guy who plays some jazz music with a sax. I wish I could remember his name. I think he's fairly popular. I want to say Jeff or Joe, but I don't really know.

Could it possibly be "John?"
John Klemmer

It's hard to be sure. It was so long ago when I last heard it. I only remember that I liked it and it was VERY romantic. :D And also much different from the type of music I normally listen to.

Even though John started out as a screamer, I usually don't like screamers, but I liked HIS early screaming music, but with albums like "Touch" and "Barefoot Ballet" he mellowed out and became a pioneer of Smooth Jazz and his Smooth music is considered very romantic.

Forum List

Back