'The Star-Spangled Banner' missing from US Open finals

Nope, as every argument, or actually factual statement I make, is met with your continued victimhood. You, and yours continue to live in slavery whether you like that term or not, they give you what you need to keep voting for them, do nothing, and stir you up every 2 years for votes, by demonizing other human beings, sorry about your hatred for whitey.
No. I have never suggested I'm a victim. You're the one who's suggested black voters are victims but very few seem to be buying that.

No. I have never suggested I'm a victim. You're the one who's suggested black voters are victims but very few seem to be buying that.
Agreed but you sure play the victim when does it end, the pain you wish to inflict about something that happened well over 150years ago. See that is my point, for 60 to 70 years Democrats have had your votes, and where are you now, still complaining, shouldn't it have gotten much better in that time.

Agreed but you sure play the victim when does it end, the pain you wish to inflict about something that happened well over 150years ago. See that is my point, for 60 to 70 years Democrats have had your votes, and where are you now, still complaining, shouldn't it have gotten much better in that time.
All you've done is highlight how deeply deplorable white Americans and white American culture is. If white Democrats have done nothing it's better than white conservatives trying to take us backwards by attacking voting rights. But my solution has never been to wait and rely on white people, it's been for minorities to take over the Democratic party and the country. Politically and demographically. Then we can force the change we need.

All you've done is highlight how deeply deplorable white Americans and white American culture is. If white Democrats have done nothing it's better than white conservatives trying to take us backwards by attacking voting rights. But my solution has never been to wait and rely on white people, it's been for minorities to take over the Democratic party and the country. Politically and demographically. Then we can force the change we need.
What is wrong with requiring ID to vote? The second part is scary as then you would do exactly what was don to you even though you say it was wrong

Screw you you have no idea who I am I am the least racist person you will ever meet! i judge soley on content of character not color. if you are a decent person of any color hard working family oriented we will most likely get along if you aren't we will most likely not, and even then I would give you the shirt off my back if you were cold, and feed you if your were hungry.

What is wrong with requiring ID to vote?
Nothing if you provide them for voters. What the Republicans did that was wrong is that they looked up voter information about what IDs black voters were more likely to carry and use to vote and set about eliminating those IDs as being eligible to be used to vote. That's why they were found by a court to have "targeted black voters with surgical precision".
The second part is scary as then you would do exactly what was don to you even though you say it was wrong
No. What was done (to some of my people) was forced relocation and labor. I'm not forcing anything on anyone. Taking advantage of legal immigration, of birth right citizenship, and higher birth rates to replace you demographically isn't force its just good strategy.
Screw you you have no idea who I am I am the least racist person you will ever meet! i judge soley on content of character not color. if you are a decent person of any color hard working family oriented we will most likely get along if you aren't we will most likely not, and even then I would give you the shirt off my back if you were cold, and feed you if your were hungry.
I get to judge you as I see fit. That's my right as an individual. The content of your character is someone who has expressed the belief that black voters can't think for themselves. That to me is incredibly racist.

Nothing if you provide them for voters. What the Republicans did that was wrong is that they looked up voter information about what IDs black voters were more likely to carry and use to vote and set about eliminating those IDs as being eligible to be used to vote. That's why they were found by a court to have "targeted black voters with surgical precision".

No. What was done (to some of my people) was forced relocation and labor. I'm not forcing anything on anyone. Taking advantage of legal immigration, of birth right citizenship, and higher birth rates to replace you demographically isn't force its just good strategy.

I get to judge you as I see fit. That's my right as an individual. The content of your character is someone who has expressed the belief that black voters can't think for themselves. That to me is incredibly racist.
Never said that I said the manipulation is very good

You did say that you coward. If you thought we could think for ourselves you'd accept our votes as expressions of our own will rather than the culmination of mass manipulation.
Coward? Maybe if you stopped worrying about being a victim or where the next government check will come from you would see through the manipulation!:auiqs.jpg:

Coward? Maybe if you stopped worrying about being a victim or where the next government check will come from you would see through the manipulation!:auiqs.jpg:
Yes. You're a racist coward. I'm not worried about being a victim at all. You're the one desperate to convince me that I'm a victim of Democrats. I've also never been on welfare but for obvious racist reasons you assume I have. I don't mind at all that your generation of racists are cowards and cucks. Too ashamed to even admit what you are. You deserve to be made to live that way in your own country. 😄

Yes. You're a racist coward. I'm not worried about being a victim at all. You're the one desperate to convince me that I'm a victim of Democrats. I've also never been on welfare but for obvious racist reasons you assume I have. I don't mind at all that your generation of racists are cowards and cucks. Too ashamed to even admit what you are. You deserve to be made to live that way in your own country. 😄
Said the racist. See computers are nice, because you can get away with calling people cowards. you just want to label everyone who disagrees with you a racist and coward because it's easier than enacting real change. You live in a fantasy world, the world just doesn't give a rip about color anymore for the most part, but see you are an asshole playing victim, that is why I don't like you! Never said you collected a dime of welfare.

By the wy you are actually the definition of cuck
a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).

Said the racist. See computers are nice, because you can get away with calling people cowards. you just want to label everyone who disagrees with you a racist and coward because it's easier than enacting real change. You live in a fantasy world, the world just doesn't give a rip about color anymore for the most part, but see you are an asshole playing victim, that is why I don't like you! Never said you collected a dime of welfare.
You coward. 😄

Maybe if you stopped worrying about being a victim or where the next government check will come from you would see through the manipulation!
If you're going to say it, why act like a bitch about it?
By the wy you are actually the definition of cuck
a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
You're a coward and a cuck. You just tried to deny saying something that I very easily quoted you saying. Stop living your life like a coward little bitch. 😄 Be a proud racist at least you pathetic fuck.

You coward. 😄

If you're going to say it, why act like a bitch about it?

You're a coward and a cuck. You just tried to deny saying something that I very easily quoted you saying. Stop living your life like a coward little bitch. 😄 Be a proud racist at least you pathetic fuck.
Fight me!

Forum List

Back