'The Star-Spangled Banner' missing from US Open finals

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
Buit lift every voice also known as the black national anthem was played, can anyone who is sane explain how a Black National anthem is not racist, we do not call the National anthem the White national anthem, you people love division, so stop preaching equality!

That is exactly the way it increasingly looks , and , of course , it is Americans themselves who must recognise and say it and then do something about it .

Trayvon_Loves_You - NAACP.png

Buit lift every voice also known as the black national anthem was played, can anyone who is sane explain how a Black National anthem is not racist, we do not call the National anthem the White national anthem, you people love division, so stop preaching equality!
Straight out of the Marxist playbook. Remove all vestiges of tradition including patriotic songs and anthems.

As far as I know, the anthem is still being done before the NASCAR races. A local male singer, I believe it was, did it just before the race just this past Sunday. I forget his name.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

confucius  what difference.jpg

My enjoyment always began after all the unnecessary pregame intros and other bs. Just wanted the game. Haven't been to a public event for over 10 years. Lost interest.

Straight out of the Marxist playbook. Remove all vestiges of tradition including patriotic songs and anthems.
The national anthem wasn't always played at sporting events. Just like god wasn't always mentioned in the pledge of allegiance.

That's because if any Chinese group fails to play the anthem, they will be sent to a re-education camp. I'm pretty sure we'll be getting those camps here soon enough.
Yet you want sporting events in the US to be forced to play the anthem. Wow you're stupid.

Forum List

Back