'The Star-Spangled Banner' missing from US Open finals

Oh yes they are, The National Anthem represents all Americans, The Black National Anthem is racist
😄

The Anthem written by a slaver and that laments the fleeing of the slaves is absolutely racist. It's hard to argue something written by a slaver that laments the flight of freedom for slaves as anything but racist but ignorant whites love to try.

😄

The Anthem written by a slaver and that laments the fleeing of the slaves is absolutely racist. It's hard to argue something written by a slaver that laments the flight of freedom for slaves as anything but racist but ignorant whites love to try.
To imply racism in the Anthem is the height of ignorance

I'm not implying it, I'm down right calling it racist. It's okay if you like your slaver Anthem. It's not cool to pretend that that isn't what it is. The man who wrote it was a slaver. Facts.
When will you stop being a victim, you were never a slave. The idea of a separate anthem causes division period, keep it. It' what the dems love about you you are easily manipulated

When will you stop being a victim, you were never a slave. The idea of a separate anthem causes division period, keep it. It' what the dems love about you you are easily manipulated
You're one confused Bingo. First you cry about how I should stop being a victim when I never suggested I was. Then you cry about being a victim of a purposeful intent to divide. 😄 Your projection is as obvious as it is funny. Obviously you feel like a victim because Black people don't get down with your Slaver Anthem. Too bad.

You're one confused Bingo. First you cry about how I should stop being a victim when I never suggested I was. Then you cry about being a victim of a purposeful intent to divide. 😄 Your projection is as obvious as it is funny. Obviously you feel like a victim because Black people don't get down with your Slaver Anthem. Too bad.
Oh I am no victim I just refuse to celebrate your stupid anthem, you are a victim you see white boogie men at every turn trying to suppress you. Everything the left does in regards to race is simply to keep you on the new plantation.

Oh I am no victim I just refuse to celebrate your stupid anthem, you are a victim you see white boogie men at every turn trying to suppress you. Everything the left does in regards to race is simply to keep you on the new plantation.
That's simply one of the most racist things I've ever heard. 😄 Morons trying to argue that Black people are being kept on a Democratic plantation are suggesting 90% of Black voters (the percentage that votes Democratic) can't think for themselves. How incredibly racist would you have to be to believe that?

Last edited:
Buit lift every voice also known as the black national anthem was played, can anyone who is sane explain how a Black National anthem is not racist, we do not call the National anthem the White national anthem, you people love division, so stop preaching equality!
I don't give any fucks either way. :dunno:

That's simply one of the most racist things I've ever heard. 😄 Morons trying to argue that Black people are being kept on a Democratic plantation are suggesting 90% of Black voters (the percentage that votes Democratic) can't think for themselves. How incredibly racist would you have to be to believe that?
If the shoe fits, why would you give your votes to someone who has a 70 year history of doing nothing for you? I mean seriously what has gotten better, are slums gone nope, is urban crime better nope worse, but every 4 yrs they whip you into a frenzy about white conservatives keeping you down, It's not about you being stupid, or not being able to think for yourselves, it's about how good they are at manipulation. Look, any white conservative I know doesn't hate black people, and it's never about color but character, if any color person is a decent human, they and I are likely to get along, if not vice versa. I will tell you that if you play the victim race card they have played you like a fiddle congratulations.

If the shoe fits, why would you give your votes to someone who has a 70 year history of doing nothing for you? I mean seriously what has gotten better, are slums gone nope, is urban crime better nope worse, but every 4 yrs they whip you into a frenzy about white conservatives keeping you down, It's not about you being stupid, or not being able to think for yourselves, it's about how good they are at manipulation. Look, any white conservative I know doesn't hate black people, and it's never about color but character, if any color person is a decent human, they and I are likely to get along, if not vice versa. I will tell you that if you play the victim race card they have played you like a fiddle congratulations.
I don't care about what you claim conservatives feel for black people. I'm not suggesting that the democratic party is perfect. Or that either party of predominantly wealthy white people has been very interested in addressing the inequities caused by centuries of slavery, segregation and discrimination. Younger, minority Democratic members are though while Republicans are now venerating Confederates, suggesting black voters can't think for themselves, and trying to disenfranchise us. Not only have courts in recent years ruled that Republican legislators have "target black voters with surgical precision" (that's a direct quote from the courts ruling) in their efforts to eliminate IDs that black voters are more likely to use to vote, or close precincts in growing black communities so that wait times to vote stretch on for hours, they've also just been reprimanded by a court for trying to carve up black voting districts in their efforts at gerrymandering. If you want black people to vote for you maybe try appealing to us rather than continually insulting us.

Last edited:
I don't care about what you claim conservatives feel for black people. I'm not suggesting that the democratic party is perfect. Or that either party of predominantly wealthy white people has been very interested in addressing the inequities caused by centuries of slavery, segregation and discrimination. Younger, minority Democratic members are though while Republicans are now venerating Confederates, suggesting black voters can't think for themselves, and trying to disenfranchise us. Not only have courts in recent years ruled that Republican legislators have "target black voters with surgical precision" (that's a direct quote from the courts ruling) in their efforts to eliminate IDs that black voters are more likely to use to vote, or close precincts in growing black communities so that wait times to vote stretch on for hours, they've also just been reprimanded by a court for trying to carve up black voting districts in their efforts at gerrymandering. If you want black people to vote for you maybe try appealing to us rather than continually insulting us.
Saying democrat manipulation is done effectively is not insulting you. Slavery and segregation ended long ago, and revers racism IE, affirmative action, gave many blacks opportunity that smarter better educated White, Asian, and Hispanic kids deserved. A ciurts ruling about anything is moot when it is a Liberal judge. Id's should be given to all Americans to vote complete with photo

Saying democrat manipulation is done effectively is not insulting you.
Sure it is. Your argument is that 90% of Black voters can't see through the manipulation of racists. That's a paternalistic view to have of black voters. That is not respecting their intelligence or their choices.
Slavery and segregation ended long ago, and revers racism IE, affirmative action, gave many blacks opportunity that smarter better educated White, Asian, and Hispanic kids deserved. A ciurts ruling about anything is moot when it is a Liberal judge. Id's should be given to all Americans to vote complete with photo
If you don't think it's easy to see through your racist arguments you're mistaken. You're going to have try harder than that.

Sure it is. Your argument is that 90% of Black voters can't see through the manipulation of racists. That's a paternalistic view to have of black voters. That is not respecting their intelligence or their choices.

If you don't think it's easy to see through your racist arguments you're mistaken. You're going to have try harder than that.
Nope, as every argument, or actually factual statement I make, is met with your continued victimhood. You, and yours continue to live in slavery whether you like that term or not, they give you what you need to keep voting for them, do nothing, and stir you up every 2 years for votes, by demonizing other human beings, sorry about your hatred for whitey.

Forum List

Back