The Spouses Of Supreme Court Justices Shouldn't Be Forced To Disclose Anything

She could give that money to her friends for overbid contracts and stuff....

Only to have to distance themselves from that friend when shit hit the fan.....

But I am sure you got tons of Jill Biden stories like that huh...
Both sides are guilty

But libs only want to blame one side

Both sides are guilty

But libs only want to blame one side
Nope, aint no both sides'ing your way out of this one..

I showed you a specific example of something you pretend to have a problem with....and then I gave you a chance to show me something Jill did on that level of corruption....and you couldn't.....so that is literally not "both sides"

I think all members of the federal government should be prohibited from any outside income beyond their salary

And no lobbying in washington after they leave office

Federal Employees are not forbidden outside employment or investments……but it must be reported annually along with any “gifts” from those doing business with the government

Something we should expect out of Supreme Court Justices

She does not need the money except to satisfy her greed
oh it's greedy to want to work?? hahah some folks don't just want to sit at home...some folks like to work and contribute

I heard Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) say that Democrats are "only going after Thomas because he is a black conservative."

Uh huh.
True. Democrats are gonna try to remove conservative Justices just like OJ Simpson lawyers removed jury members during his trial. Democrats are going to search and scour every minute detail and blow it up to fabricate a crisis in the Court so They can replace Justices or at the least cause the American citizens to lose confidence in the Court. Democrats love democracy until they don't love democracy.

so there wasnt any,,

got it,,

1683305810941.gif

True. Democrats are gonna try to remove conservative Justices just like OJ Simpson lawyers removed jury members during his trial. Democrats are going to search and scour every minute detail and blow it up to fabricate a crisis in the Court so They can replace Justices or at the least cause the American citizens to lose confidence in the Court. Democrats love democracy until they don't love democracy.

With the current political makeup of Congress it is nearly impossible to impeach a siting Justice

What Democrats expect is the Supreme Court do a better job of enforcing ethical standards on its members

so there wasnt any,,

got it,,
So what you are saying is......

If Biden loses to Trump in 2024.....

And Ketanji's husband is launching a pressure campaign to get Kamala Harris to overturn the election....

You are saying you won't have a problem with it because to you, that isn't trying to influence anything? Cool...

It's fun to get people being full of shit on the record...

Nope, aint no both sides'ing your way out of this one..

I showed you a specific example of something you pretend to have a problem with....and then I gave you a chance to show me something Jill did on that level of corruption....and you couldn't.....so that is literally not "both sides"
Jill, I dont know, but you forget hunter biden and the Big Guy

With the current political makeup of Congress it is nearly impossible to impeach a siting Justice

What Democrats expect is the Supreme Court do a better job of enforcing ethical standards on its members

That's not true....not one dembot spoke up when Justice Sotomayor refused to recuse herself from a case involving her publisher that paid her over $3 MILLION dollars.

Bullshit.

That's not true....not one dembot spoke up when Justice Sotomayor refused to recuse herself from a case involving her publisher that paid her over $3 MILLION dollars.

Democrats are pushing for strict ethical standards for ALL Justices
Why would Republicans oppose it ?

Federal Employees are not forbidden outside employment or investments……but it must be reported annually along with any “gifts” from those doing business with the government

Something we should expect out of Supreme Court Justices
They dont need the money and it leads to suspicion of corruption

We should not allow outside income for any federal employees

So what you are saying is......

If Biden loses to Trump in 2024.....

And Ketanji's husband is launching a pressure campaign to get Kamala Harris to overturn the election....

You are saying you won't have a problem with it because to you, that isn't trying to influence anything? Cool...

It's fun to get people being full of shit on the record...
that has nothing to do with the question I asked so why are you trying to change the subject??

Forum List

Back