Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It's what everyone wants, another reason to get drunk, as if people needed a reason.

Oh yea, and celebrate the drug cartels of Mexico getting independence from France. Don't forget that part.

After all, we need more drugs than just alcohol to cope with Leftists running rampant all around us.

It's what everyone wants, another reason to get drunk, as if people needed a reason.

Oh yea, and celebrate the drug cartels of Mexico getting independence from France. Don't forget that part.

After all, we need more drugs than just alcohol to cope with Leftists running rampant all around us.
fuck them and fuck anyone in this country that celebrates that holiday,,

Oh .. for those who only speak Englishing ... "Cinco de Mayo" translates into May 5th ... so we do celebrate 0.3% of our birthdays ... that's cool ... the most important part to me is that May 5th is usually concurrent with the Stanley Cup Playoffs ... so I'm already pumping down beers like I wanna die young ... so I'll switch to Tequila for one night is all ...

Judging by the Taco shops springing up I'm betting we have our fair share of illegals

You sound like a bitter old man that is pissed he did not get invited to any parties today

¡Que lastima!

Judging by the Taco shops springing up I'm betting we have our fair share of illegals

Don't you be bad-mouthing tacos, buck-o ... whether you like it or not, Mexican Food is the best reason to throw down that damn fence and bring all the Honest, Hard Working, CATHOLIC Mexicans into the USA ... more votes AGAINST abortion ... plus more tacos ...

Central American women know how to put their back into their sex better than any others ... just saying ...

... and siestas ...

I didn't need an excuse to eat tacos today, but I'll be happy to use this as a reason

Hey ese, its just a great day when every one is hispanic, Holmes.

Just kick back with a bottle of the world's finest tequila, Jose Cuervo Gold and pig out on the cuisine of Taco Bell.

And you can do that even if you are a gringo.

You sound like a bitter old man that is pissed he did not get invited to any parties today
You just need to chill and have a drink or two

3p93p6.jpg

Wait,............wut the...........................

Forum List

Back