The Spanish Flu

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I recently had a very bad case of the flue....the sickest I have ever been....they tested me twice at the hospital for covid but said I did not have the covid....they told me it was the A-5 strain of the flue if I remember correctly.

They put me on tamiflu and in about 3 days I began to get much better.

When I went to see my primary care physician for a follow up exam....she told me what I had was the spanish flu....and I was fortunate to survive---after reading up on it I think she proably meant what I had was a variant of the Spanish Flue.

Viruses mutate all the time and regularly . Goodness knows how many there have been from this" Spanish " virus in the last 100+ years .At least hundreds .

On the other hand , our recent "pandemic" was lab developed ( gain of function ) from Chapel Hill , north Carolina. Essentially it was SARS( Swine Flu ) with AIDS spliced in .This earlier virus could spread fast but it would not kill !!

Sounds like you should change your equivalent to our GP because her diagnosis sounds remarkable .
Was she chanting and hopping up and down when she told you ?

Did your research tell you how original Spanish Flu was passed on by American troops who had been involved in research trials close to where Fort Detrick is right now , from memory .

Many believe our present synthetic SARS 2 Cov19 which is not a novel virus - see previous -- came out of one or several of the bio labs in Ukey Land , built and paid for by the US in 2010--2014 . Over 30 in total .Then to Wuhan with money from Fauci and the rest we all know .But no bats etc involved .

Ironic how the US is at the heart of global pandemics !!!

I recently had a very bad case of the flue....the sickest I have ever been....they tested me twice at the hospital for covid but said I did not have the covid....they told me it was the A-5 strain of the flue if I remember correctly.

They put me on tamiflu and in about 3 days I began to get much better.

When I went to see my primary care physician for a follow up exam....she told me what I had was the spanish flu....and I was fortunate to survive---after reading up on it I think she proably meant what I had was a variant of the Spanish Flue.

Unlikely as they are to this day not sure exactly what the Spanish Flu was.

Viruses mutate all the time and regularly . Goodness knows how many there have been from this" Spanish " virus in the last 100+ years .At least hundreds .

On the other hand , our recent "pandemic" was lab developed ( gain of function ) from Chapel Hill , north Carolina. Essentially it was SARS( Swine Flu ) with AIDS spliced in .This earlier virus could spread fast but it would not kill !!

Sounds like you should change your equivalent to our GP because her diagnosis sounds remarkable .
Was she chanting and hopping up and down when she told you ?

Did your research tell you how original Spanish Flu was passed on by American troops who had been involved in research trials close to where Fort Detrick is right now , from memory .

Many believe our present synthetic SARS 2 Cov19 which is not a novel virus - see previous -- came out of one or several of the bio labs in Ukey Land , built and paid for by the US in 2010--2014 . Over 30 in total .Then to Wuhan with money from Fauci and the rest we all know .But no bats etc involved

Ironic how the US is at the heart of global pandemics !!!
[/QUOTE]

Prove it. With verifiable links that have unquestionable sources.

[/QUOTE]

I really could not care what you choose to believe or deny .

I gave a series of statements in my original post in this topic so I have no real idea which ones are new to you .

However, I am surprised you are too lazy to check basic matters yourself..

I am not here to teach or mentor but always delighted to be helpful if a poster suggests that they are interested in

fresh material and possible surrounding discussion .

If you are just zeroing in on the statement that , the US is at the heart of pandemics, I suggest that in order of timing you acquaint yourself with basic and public information relating to Spanish Flu , SARS( swine Flu ) , Zica and Covid .

If you are just zeroing in on the statement that , the US is at the heart of pandemics, I suggest that in order of timing you acquaint yourself with basic and public information relating to Spanish Flu , SARS( swine Flu ) , Zica and Covid .
[/QUOTE]

You're one of those. That thinks "coincidence" and "causation" are the same thing.

You're one of those. That thinks "coincidence" and "causation" are the same thing.
[/QUOTE]

And you are one of the hopefully fast disappearing people who are stuck in the past and have no idea what the Bradford Hill Criteria are and how they fill this very huge gap in your knowledge .

To talk statistics meaningfully you will need some sort of professional expertise which I have and you clearly do not .

To talk statistics meaningfully you will need some sort of professional expertise which I have and you clearly do not .
[/QUOTE]

And just what would your professional expertise be?

Ya catched it from people who speak Mezkin !
The Spanish Flu was named that because of World War One. Spain was not fighting in WW1 so unlike nations such as the U.S. they were willing to acknowledge that they had a flu epidemic there.

The Spanish Flu (believed to be a convergence of Swine and Avian flu) is believed to have started originally in rural Kansas.

Forum List

Back