The south won't rise again; U.S. Judge Strikes Down Texas’s Strict Photo Voter-ID Law! WHEEE!

A federal judge struck down Texas’s restrictive photo voter-identification law and Republican lawmakers’ most recent attempt at fixing it, finding neither version corrects provisions that intentionally make it harder for poor and minority citizens to vote.

“Not one of the discriminatory features” of Texas’s original photo ID law “is fully ameliorated by the terms” of the measure Texas lawmakers passed earlier this year, U.S. District Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos of Corpus Christi said in the ruling Wednesday.

Furthermore, the 2017 version of the voter ID law “trades one obstacle to voting with another -- replacing the lack of qualified photo ID with an overreaching affidavit threatening severe penalties for perjury,” Ramos said.
U.S. Judge Strikes Down Texas’s Strict Photo Voter-ID Law

:thewave:
Wheee...More Voters! That's the American way.

A Mexican wet back judge, shocker.

A federal judge struck down Texas’s restrictive photo voter-identification law and Republican lawmakers’ most recent attempt at fixing it, finding neither version corrects provisions that intentionally make it harder for poor and minority citizens to vote.

“Not one of the discriminatory features” of Texas’s original photo ID law “is fully ameliorated by the terms” of the measure Texas lawmakers passed earlier this year, U.S. District Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos of Corpus Christi said in the ruling Wednesday.

Furthermore, the 2017 version of the voter ID law “trades one obstacle to voting with another -- replacing the lack of qualified photo ID with an overreaching affidavit threatening severe penalties for perjury,” Ramos said.

What else would you expect from a minority judge appointed by a minority President? That decision was more predictable than the winner of a majority minority Congressional district.

GOP strategy for decades is trying to stop black and brown people from voting.
Clearly, they know the growth in GOP voters is negative. As Obama won by 9.1M
more votes in 2008 and by 6M in 2012. Think about it.
Recall, One Republican in Pennsylvania even publicly admitted that

Because black and brown voters are too stupid to get a drivers license?

Besides being a racist, you're dumb as a dog turd.

Many, many people don't drive.

A driver's license isn't the only type of acceptable ID.

My state identified approximately 170,000 that didn't have a valid type of ID under the new laws. Idiots like you whined about the laws. The State decided to offer free IDs AND a ride to get them to all those people. 25 accepted. Based on that, I'd say it's not that minorities can't do things to the level of others, it's that they won't because they're too fucking lazy.

Too many imbecile asswipe bleeding heart liberal federal judges.
How can this be a nation of laws when those entrusted to interpret and enforce laws are more than willing to give the nation away to the lawless?

Everybody wants to screw the golden goose....but nobody wants to protect it or care for it

The face of an anti-American, Obama appointed traitor......
voteridlaw_20170823_191854.jpg

U.S. District Traitor Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos
Turn This Branch Into a Twig

What power does she have to enforce it? Will she bring in her own people's federales? The real traitors are the bossy know-it-alls on the Left and Right who tell us the will of the majority is not supreme.

This is a democracy, not a republic. The greatest good for the greatest number should be the criterion; no court must have any ability to push its own agenda. The overwhelming force of the majority's interest must determine whether Texas cowardly backs down or proudly stands its ground.

The question begs...why do dems fear voter ID?

You have it backwards. Why do the GOP have such restrictive voter ID laws. For example, the original Texas law said the name on the birth certificate must match the name on the photo ID. This would disqualify a woman who took her husband's last name on marriage. Shit like that.

Oh shut up, Canuck

What else would you expect from a minority judge appointed by a minority President? That decision was more predictable than the winner of a majority minority Congressional district.

My state identified approximately 170,000 that didn't have a valid type of ID under the new laws. Idiots like you whined about the laws. The State decided to offer free IDs AND a ride to get them to all those people. 25 accepted. Based on that, I'd say it's not that minorities can't do things to the level of others, it's that they won't because they're too fucking lazy.

Why are you so afraid of voters who won't vote Orange Douche DOPer 'R'?
You or Klan can't even find 1,000 illegal voters out of Three MILLION...Thatsssssss.. Threeeeeee MILLLLLLiiiiOoooooNSsssss of illegal votes.
See The Great Orange Douche..IT will explain these lies by IT.
Ohhh...Myyy As IT found Six Million of them already. Can we get a Heil Douche?

Again...how does it make it hard for poor and minorities to vote....? Since you need photo I.D. to have a bank account, buy booze, buy smokes, cash a check, use a credit card?

You guys are racists, who think minorities are too dumb to get free i.d.....you are such assholes.

Again...how does it make it hard for poor and minorities to vote....? Since you need photo I.D. to have a bank account, buy booze, buy smokes, cash a check, use a credit card?

You guys are racists, who think minorities are too dumb to get free i.d.....you are such assholes.

Well, you may need a photo ID. But after you're established. Seems you really don't. Plus many have the head of household deal with those issues.
In the small towns, they don't ask for ID or issue driving tickets. Most banks require two forms of identification such as a Social Security card (that be one),
driver's license, state ID, passport or birth certificate (that be two). FOR Smoke and Beers, ask someone to buy it for you, or go to
a store that doesn't care. Check Cashing stores will cash a check with no ID for a YUGE fee to start. I use CC all the time online
and in stores with NO ID CHECKS.

Where do you live?

btw. It does make it easier to fly. But even that, has a work-around. But most DON'T FLY!

Last edited:

You or Klan can't even find 1,000 illegal voters out of Three MILLION...

The question is why won't sanctuary cities hand over the requested information to the investigation? You dumb fuck.

The question is why won't sanctuary cities hand over the requested information to the investigation? You dumb fuck.

Because they know there is no Yuge voter fraud going on.
btw. Some states are red states too. Who refused.

Well, you may need a photo ID. But after you're established. Seems you really don't. Plus many have the head of household deal with those issues.
In the small towns, they don't ask for ID or issue driving tickets. Most banks require two forms of identification such as a Social Security card (that be one),
driver's license, state ID, passport or birth certificate (that be two). FOR Smoke and Beers, ask someone to buy it for you, or go to
a store that doesn't care. Check Cashing stores will cash a check with no ID for a YUGE fee to start. I use CC all the time online

Where do you live?

btw. It does make it easier to fly. But even that, has a work-around. But most DON'T FLY!

We are talking about an i.d. for voting....and since almost every American has some form of I.D. these voter i.D. laws are no big deal...except if you are a democrat and you want to protect voter fraud.

Do these black or brown people fly on the airlines at all?

-Geaux

Or get government handouts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you live?

We are talking about an i.d. for voting....and since almost every American has some form of I.D. these voter i.D. laws are no big deal...except if you are a democrat and you want to protect voter fraud.

Where not doing it now. Can you help me find these three million illegal votes/voters?
Well, can we find 200? I think the red states don't want to do it, because most
whitey is/are voting still for their dead family members.

Dang..Another oops moment.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lol ya that's it, they know there's no voter fraud that's why they're obstructing the voter fraud investigation. God you're fucking dumb.

Lol ya that's it, they know there's no voter fraud that's why they're obstructing the voter fraud investigation. God you're fucking dumb.

Explain the red controlled states not do it?

Oops! Sorry. Find all that voter fraud in the RED states, then.

giphy.gif

You or Klan can't even find 1,000 illegal voters out of Three MILLION...Thatsssssss.. Threeeeeee MILLLLLLiiiiOoooooNSsssss of illegal votes.
See The Great Orange Douche..IT will explain these lies by IT.
Ohhh...Myyy As IT found Six Million of them already. Can we get a Heil Douche?

My support of voter ID laws have to do with what I said, people proving they are who they say they are.

Why, when the reasons you leftwing retards use to claim some minority or poor person is being denied are addressed, do you still claim they're being denied? It would be easier if you liars simply said you don't like voter ID than to keep coming up with excuses when the excuses you use are addressed such as with my state. My state addressed the concerns of those in opposition and they did nothing but come up with more excuses. You just can't please folks that don't want to be pleased.

LOL at lib crap!

id.jpg

LOL at lib crap!

View attachment 145838

In many cases, it's the same ID that meets the voter ID laws.

It's not that many don't have it, it's that they don't want to show it.

If the welfare office was providing something and it required an ID, the same one needed to vote, many of those the left says can't afford an ID would camp out like it was a rock concert to be at the front of the line.

Where do you live?

Many of those the left says is too poor to get an ID don't have a problem whipping out the same ID needed to vote to get some welfare benefit.

Forum List

Back