The Sons of Liberty

Who would you trust to write a new constitution? Stick with the original...elect people who will follow it and appoint justices who can interpret it correctly.

Then who do you intend on electing? Electing people who follow the constitution only works if a majority of politicians want to. And they want nothing more than to fill their own pocketbooks and deceive the people into electing them for decades. Look at America right now, was it my sort of people who ruined it or people who were deceived by idiot politicians and blind partisanship?

I agree with everythng except needing a new Constitution. What we need is a government that operates within the confines of the Constitution.

I agree with everythng except needing a new Constitution. What we need is a government that operates within the confines of the Constitution.

Which, sadly, isn't going to happen with the bureaucrats in Washington now.

If tying cant get our representatives to follow the constitution we have not what the fuck makes you think they would follow a new one?

Everyone on USMB who believes that
A. Our government is screwed up horribly.
B. Believes we need a new Constitution.
Or C. Believes America should revolt (peacefully, or violently) against the government.
Should be a Son of Liberty.
Just say so here. And tell your other friends of like mind to as well. And tell them to tell their friends. Help start a new tide of freedom against the government. Make a wave so big that the government will be swept away by it. Make a new future for your children. One of a successful America!

Fuck you.

If you dont love the constitution then leave the fucking country.

Ironic. Your avatar is of Megadeth, a band that traditionally comes across as anti US government right now.

Traditionally.......right now?

Fuck you.

Ironic. Your avatar is of Megadeth, a band that traditionally comes across as anti US government right now.

Traditionally.......right now?

Sorry. Look at the timing on my posts. They're usually very late at night so I don't always think about how I phrase my sentences. Generally, I edit for discrepancies like that, but I clearly missed that.

Or C. Believes America should revolt (peacefully, or violently) against the government.
Just say so here. And tell your other friends of like mind to as well. And tell them to tell their friends. Help start a new tide of freedom against the government. Make a wave so big that the government will be swept away by it. Make a new future for your children. One of a successful America!

Let me guess, they used to wear pointed hats and sheets??

Nope. I don't care who you are or what faith or race you belong to. Just so long as you fit in one of those 3 categories, you're fine.

Nope. I don't care who you are or what faith or race you belong to. Just so long as you fit in one of those 3 categories, you're fine.

Why just one category? There seems to be way to much overlap there for you to invite those who only belong to one category -- I'm not sure such a person exists.

You're looking for disenfranchised and angry folks who don't like the current state of things -- that must include either the desire for a revolution and/or a new constitution.

I think we just need to get right of the extreme fringe on both sides and things would work a lot smoother.

Our current constitution is a near perfect model of government. Don't friggin' touch it.

An Amendment separating money from free speech would be helpful.

Same ol', same ol', another loser that believes by destroying everything and starting new that people will recognize his genius and put him on top. Dumb-de-dumb-dumb

UC_zps3dd06dfc.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^
UC Homeland Security agent trolling for folks dumb enough to
respond and end up on one of those lists.

Because Homeland Security spends time and man power to try to trick you all into being labeled as threats to national security. Right...
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
How long did it take you to come up with that?
Setting up Randy Weaver by having a uc harangue him for over a year to cut off a couple of shotguns ring any bells for you? Planting agitators into protest crowds to drum up violence and discredit the protest?

Point being, the use of agent provocateurs is not unheard of.

Last edited:
Why would we want a new Constitution?

What would you do to make it better?

Fuck you.

THe Constitution has a very particular design flaw. The People have no way of enforcing the Constitution, other than the Jury box. This is because of Sovereign Immunity.

Sovereign Immunity must be abolished. The Government can prosecute the People, but the People cannot prosecute the Government.

I agree that Sovereign Immnity should be abolished, but the Founders did leave one solution in the control of the people, the Second Amendment solution!

Why just one category? There seems to be way to much overlap there for you to invite those who only belong to one category -- I'm not sure such a person exists.

You're looking for disenfranchised and angry folks who don't like the current state of things -- that must include either the desire for a revolution and/or a new constitution.

I think we just need to get right of the extreme fringe on both sides and things would work a lot smoother.

Our current constitution is a near perfect model of government. Don't friggin' touch it.

An Amendment separating money from free speech would be helpful.

Sorry. I don't care about overlap. I thought it was implied. Again, posting late at night and those things don't occur to me immediately.

UC_zps3dd06dfc.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^
UC Homeland Security agent trolling for folks dumb enough to
respond and end up on one of those lists.

Because Homeland Security spends time and man power to try to trick you all into being labeled as threats to national security. Right...
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
How long did it take you to come up with that?
Setting up Randy Weaver by having a uc harangue him for over a year to cut off a couple of shotguns ring any bells for you? Planting agitators into protest crowds to drum up violence and discredit the protest?

Point being, the use of agent provocateurs is not unheard of.

I've never heard of either of those events mentioned. Old Rocks is a lot closer to the truth than you are, but even he's still missing a few details.

Last edited:
Fuck you.

THe Constitution has a very particular design flaw. The People have no way of enforcing the Constitution, other than the Jury box. This is because of Sovereign Immunity.

Sovereign Immunity must be abolished. The Government can prosecute the People, but the People cannot prosecute the Government.

I agree that Sovereign Immnity should be abolished, but the Founders did leave one solution in the control of the people, the Second Amendment solution!

Yeah. To use those and hold them over the government's head that America was founded by rebels with guns and if they repeat the mistakes of Britain, we will use them. The government can do whatever the hell it likes unless more people stand by that and use the 2nd Amendment.

Same ol', same ol', another loser that believes by destroying everything and starting new that people will recognize his genius and put him on top. Dumb-de-dumb-dumb

So close. But missing a few details.
1. I don't want to destroy everything. How is destroying a building laced with dynamite in a different way any worse, especially considering you want to rebuild it grander and sturdier than before, not leave the lot vacant.
2. I'm not a loser.
3. I am a genius and people should recognize it.
4. I don't want to be on top when the dust settles. I don't want to be a monarch. Or a dictator. Or anything. I just want to set up the US again on more firm ground so as to provide a better land of opportunity for my future descendants. A life of riches and butlers and state dinners and formality....... Not for me. Middle Class is all I need in life. (Although a page in the history books would be nice.)

Forum List

Back