The Sons of Liberty

THe Constitution has a very particular design flaw. The People have no way of enforcing the Constitution, other than the Jury box. This is because of Sovereign Immunity.

Sovereign Immunity must be abolished. The Government can prosecute the People, but the People cannot prosecute the Government.

The ballot box.

But Americans will never vote intelligently unless they pay attention to the government and all the corruption. Just about all the politicians are corrupt and broken. The people are faced with the choice often between two evils. Which never helps anything. The people need to see their power restored!

People don't see the horrors and raw power and often ridicilousless of Government at the "Ballot Box."

However, they do get to witness the awesome power of a Tyranny when they're sitting in the Jury Box.

Anybody who wants to be a Son, just pm me. And remember to spread the message. A movement of people only on a political forum won't change the government like a nationwide movement will.

But Americans will never vote intelligently unless they pay attention to the government and all the corruption. Just about all the politicians are corrupt and broken. The people are faced with the choice often between two evils. Which never helps anything. The people need to see their power restored!
Leave if you dont like it no one forces you stay here since you hate the country.

I love the country, but hate the idiots in charge. I won't sit there idly will my country falls into poverty and corruption. And why don't you leave the thread if you hate the Sons of Liberty so much.

Actually, the chances of you sitting there idly while your country falls is astronomically high.

THe Constitution has a very particular design flaw. The People have no way of enforcing the Constitution, other than the Jury box.

Raise your hand if your constitution has made you the lone world superpower in less than 250 years?

*America raises hand

Aye. But the government is wrecking all those 250 years! The bureaucrats have had there turn. It is time for the people's say.

Thomas Jefferson once said that sometimes the people need to burn the government tha FUCK to the ground! And last I checked, anytime is sometime :badgrin:

Leave if you dont like it no one forces you stay here since you hate the country.

I love the country, but hate the idiots in charge. I won't sit there idly will my country falls into poverty and corruption. And why don't you leave the thread if you hate the Sons of Liberty so much.

Actually, the chances of you sitting there idly while your country falls is astronomically high.

But the chances of it are lower when the people stop being lazy and work to stop the fall and begin the ascent.

Raise your hand if your constitution has made you the lone world superpower in less than 250 years?

*America raises hand

Aye. But the government is wrecking all those 250 years! The bureaucrats have had there turn. It is time for the people's say.

Thomas Jefferson once said that sometimes the people need to burn the government tha FUCK to the ground! And last I checked, anytime is sometime :badgrin:

Sometimes, the only way to save a country is to burn it.
Has anybody said that, exactly?

Sometimes, the only way to save a country is to burn it.
Has anybody said that, exactly?

Jefferson's use of the F bomb is in dispute. Even more controversially, some sources have him quoted as saying "sometimes the people need to burn that mothafucka to the ground!!!" Of course in this case most scholars believe that by "that mothafucka" Jefferson meant the government.

With songs like Washington is Next, Dance in the Rain, United Abominations, and We the People. Brush up on your bands before you make them your avatar.

LOL shit heel I have been listening to Megadeth longer then you have been alive I know their songs but obviously you dont.

If you've listened to them since Killing is My Business or a few albums after that, then yes you have. Have you not listened to those songs?
"I've got you in my crosshairs, now, ain't that a bitch?

Washington, you're next!"
Interpret that.
seeing as I own every album yes I have heard then and again you dont understand what the songs are about.

LOL shit heel I have been listening to Megadeth longer then you have been alive I know their songs but obviously you dont.

If you've listened to them since Killing is My Business or a few albums after that, then yes you have. Have you not listened to those songs?

Interpret that.
seeing as I own every album yes I have heard then and again you dont understand what the songs are about.

Really?!:eek: What do they mean then?

Interpret that.

I am not siting here all night explaining things to you....I will pick one because it is so obvious it amazes me you dont get it....United abomination isnt about the US you fucking dummy. Also since we are on the subject saying you dont like what the government has done is not the same as wanting it destroyed like you are asking for...

I am not siting here all night explaining things to you....I will pick one because it is so obvious it amazes me you dont get it....United abomination isnt about the US you fucking dummy. Also since we are on the subject saying you dont like what the government has done is not the same as wanting it destroyed like you are asking for...

I don't want to destroy the government unless is it necessary. A peaceful relinquishing of power would suit me just fine. And maybe United Abominations is a bad example, but what about the others? Disprove them.

I don't want to destroy the government unless is it necessary. A peaceful relinquishing of power would suit me just fine. And maybe United Abominations is a bad example, but what about the others? Disprove them.

No you want to destroy the very fabric of the country for no other reason then you seem to be ignorant of reality.

You do know songs are stories right? I mean they wrote killing is my business and that's about a assassin are you saying they are pro murder? It is a band

Everyone on USMB who believes that
A. Our government is screwed up horribly.
B. Believes we need a new Constitution.
Or C. Believes America should revolt (peacefully, or violently) against the government.
Should be a Son of Liberty.
Just say so here. And tell your other friends of like mind to as well. And tell them to tell their friends. Help start a new tide of freedom against the government. Make a wave so big that the government will be swept away by it. Make a new future for your children. One of a successful America!

I'm fairly sure most of you know what a HONEY TRAP is, right?

Consider this a VINEGAR TRAP.

:eusa_whistle:

Or C. Believes America should revolt (peacefully, or violently) against the government.
Just say so here. And tell your other friends of like mind to as well. And tell them to tell their friends. Help start a new tide of freedom against the government. Make a wave so big that the government will be swept away by it. Make a new future for your children. One of a successful America!

I'm fairly sure most of you know what a HONEY TRAP is, right?

Consider this a VINEGAR TRAP.

:eusa_whistle:

Wrong. This is a FIX THE FUTURE AID, not a vinegar trap.

UC_zps3dd06dfc.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^
UC Homeland Security agent trolling for folks dumb enough to
respond and end up on one of those lists.

This doesn’t make any sense.

More Americans enjoy greater freedom today than at any time in this Nation’s history; primarily as a consequence of the correct and accurate understanding and implementation of the Constitution as originally intended by the Framers – the last thing we need is a ‘new’ Constitution, or a ‘revolt’ against ‘the government,’ whatever that’s supposed to mean.

Current Constitutional jurisprudence safeguards Americans’ civil liberties from unwarranted government encroachment, and codifies the basic principles vital to individual liberty.

As Justice Kennedy observed in Lawrence:

Had those who drew and ratified the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth Amendment or the Fourteenth Amendment known the components of liberty in its manifold possibilities, they might have been more specific. They did not presume to have this insight. They knew times can blind us to certain truths and later generations can see that laws once thought necessary and proper in fact serve only to oppress. As the Constitution endures, persons in every generation can invoke its principles in their own search for greater freedom.

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

The OP is clearly ignorant, childish, naïve reactionary nonsense.

UC_zps3dd06dfc.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^
UC Homeland Security agent trolling for folks dumb enough to
respond and end up on one of those lists.

Because Homeland Security spends time and man power to try to trick you all into being labeled as threats to national security. Right...
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
How long did it take you to come up with that?

Forum List

Back