The Son Of Man?

” Like unto” also in sneaky Roman fashion could also be that the persona created by the lying scribes under the direction of the Romans was not and could not be a literal son of man because no man fathered him because he was only given life in the pages they wrote to create him.. He was not a physical “ son of man” like everyone else is…Just because the words speak of a living breathing person doesn’t mean that an actual living breathing person in the form of Jesus( The logos or WORD) ever took a breath of existed thus “like unto” Hence the ultimate idol…
That's true, as some at the Vatican admited, Jesus wasn't a historical figure, but a reference to someone to come inspired by many cultures inspirations. Might be why Melchizedek was stated as without Mother and father as in a vision of one to come or would have to be a voice or persona from another time when tech is so advanced they could interact at any timeline, thus no father or mother at that time of Abraham but had one in the distant future. Hence my riddle: "the beginning is at the end".

Does anybody actually know why Jesus called Himself that since all men are sons of men? Other than the fact that He was also the Son of God, how is this different from anybody else? Also, am I also the only one who automatically thinks of this song? :p

Worth the watch.

Does anybody actually know why Jesus called Himself that since all men are sons of men? Other than the fact that He was also the Son of God, how is this different from anybody else? Also, am I also the only one who automatically thinks of this song? :p

Our spirits can only visit this world through coexisting in these physical forms called human beings. They are compatible. Our presence within them is what makes them human, otherwise they'd just be another animal form on this planet. However when we spirit entities pass through the barrier that separates the 2 universes they lose all memory of who they are. Christ was an emissary, he was protected by 6 spirit beings as he passed through the barrier thus his memory was kept in tact. He was simply trying to explain that he was flesh and GOD at the same time.

Forum List

Back