The so-called 'free press' in the US is broken.

Since Trump first started running for president ,some of the press started taking sides., Instead of non biased reporting all we have gotten is slanted propaganda. There is a book by Sharyl Attkisson titled Slanted. I recommend it and you will see what I'm referring to.

All because people did nothing...

So it's like this, you see: some of us want to ("do something"), right, but if we do do something we will lose everything. I know, I get it—the words of a coward, right? Some of us have the training but lack the motivation. Perhaps we'd be more willing to sacrifice everything if we knew ahead of time the American People would not squander any potential second chance(s) our one way ticket actions might win for them. Just a thought. Because the way it looks from my perspective is even if the American people suddenly had two or even three more chances to preserve/save America thrown into their laps they'd just let it all go to hell again for love of their Xboxes and other smart devices. That Devil, I'll tell ya, he's a tricky bastard.

And soon our once great republic may be as well
if the globalists get their way.

They aren’t “free”. They are paid propagandist. Which is why the term “presstitutes” is more applicable.

And soon our once great republic may be as well
if the globalists get their way.

Nonsense.

That you and others on the right don’t like the facts being reported, that you and others on the right don’t like that the facts reported conflict with failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma doesn’t mean the free press is ‘broken.’

Nonsense.

That you and others on the right don’t like the facts being reported, that you and others on the right don’t like that the facts reported conflict with failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma doesn’t mean the free press is ‘broken.’
I'm not on the right.
That's why I can honestly contribute
to the facts here.

I never even watched Fox til around 2017- when it was becoming CLEAR to anyone with an above-room temperature IQ that the entire press was in bed with the DNC and the rogue intelligence community characters since 2015....out to get Trump.

Forum List

Back