The smearing of Larry Elder is not working

Mexicanos, Jews and Negroids vote democrat (Europhobic) no matter what. Larry Elder knows this. So why is he not running as a Democrat?
The Latinos are notoriously conservative even if they are politically confused....once they figure out that the Dems hold nothing sacred they usually convert. California has had the left wing disease long enough for this process to have been underway for a while now.....I think what scares them is that they don't really know how many Latinos have crossed over.....they are about to find out though. Now we will see Democrats insisting on ID at the polls....lol

JO

lol, if I worked for CSIS I wouldn't be wasting my time on a U.S forum would I? Especially since CSIS only deals with domestic threats and operations.

You know too little or too much. I doubt you're naive...which means I place you in category of "she is here for my entertainment". You are one in a loooong line of said category.

Where did I say you worked for CSIS? You said that CSIS is ruining your life. You can't get a job or leave the country because of them, and a whole lot of other bullshit. So if you really do live in Canada, you're living on CERB payments or unemployment insurance. The government that you shit on is keeping a roof over your head and putting food on your table. What an ungrateful piece of shit you are!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
‪Bill Maher opposes the recall of Gavin Newsom. BUT said:‬

‪"I know Larry, I like Larry. He’s been on this show or my old show or something. He’s the leading candidate to replace… and he could. This is very possible."‬ 8/20/21‬

Where did I say you worked for CSIS? You said that CSIS is ruining your life. You can't get a job or leave the country because of them, and a whole lot of other bullshit. So if you really do live in Canada, you're living on CERB payments or unemployment insurance. The government that you shit on is keeping a roof over your head and putting food on your table. What an ungrateful piece of shit you are!

You have to be kidding me. The unaccountable creepy police apparatus destroys my life, my career, my education pursuits, my now non-existent retirement, making me battle for a year and a half to proper I.D given at my birth while I was fighting health issues. This only an aside to what they did to me in my childhood.

For this, I am to be grateful for the bread crumbs thrown in my face, bread crumbs which I contributed to when I was able. All the while they and their low performing family are each free to milk the government for six figures, gold plated healthcare and pension?

While I had to ride a mountain bike 45 minutes each way to do manual labour for minimum wage, even as I was a top performer in my GMAT that ensured entry into an MBA program, these rats and their lapdog, cowardly lineage get to live the good life. They took no risks, contributed little to Canadas innovation or global competitiveness.

Let one of these treasonous cowardly cockroaches dare say to my face what you just suggested and I will let them know how I feel about the benevolence I have been bestowed.

No dummy. You asked for a video. My evidence is in my post that I linked. Now where is yours? :lol:
In other words, no evidence. Some reporter making the claim proves nothing. Nothing a leftwing reporter says can be trusted.

this is why Cali should elect Elder:

"Newsom has taken to stressing the perils of a Republican governor as he seeks to rally disengaged Democrats. The governor has repeatedly raised who a GOP governor would have selected to replace Vice President Kamala Harris in the Senate. A Republican governor could end up filling the seat of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) if she were to die or retire during the short-lived new administration. Newsom also appointed California’s current attorney general and secretary of state.

With some 100 judicial posts vacant and available for a governor to fill, Newsom has warned of the “the damage that a Republican could do with judicial appointments, unfettered by the Legislature.” He has emphasized how a governor could use his line-item budget veto power to “literally knock out reproductive rights or enhanced rights across the spectrum with the stroke of a pen.”

“All of what we hold dear will be impacted,” Newsom warned supporters on a recent call.

Similarly, Republican frontrunner Larry Elder — a conservative talk radio host — has said he would command “a lot more power“ than he previously thought possible, even with a “hostile Legislature.” Elder noted lawmakers have seldom overridden vetoes and pointed to governors’ authority to fill regulatory bodies.

“Commissions are the ones that are imposing the rules and regulations that make life much more difficult here in California,” Elder said in an interview with the Sacramento Bee editorial board."

A governor could freeze scheduled increases in the minimum wage — an idea that would likely appeal to Elder, who advocates abolishing any minimum wage.

“All you have to do is eliminate the staffing and you freeze government in place. It doesn’t matter if you gave the right to get a permit if there’s no staff there to issue the permit,” said Susan Kennedy, who served in the administrations of both Democratic Gov. Gray Davis and Schwarzenegger. “It’s pretty easy to have government grind to a halt and do nothing.”

But Kennedy warned that “it’s very, very hard to govern by conflict,” particularly as California faces a confluence of crises like homelessness, wildfires and the coronavirus.

“It’s one thing to get elected on the anger of a whole bunch of voters,” Kennedy said. “It’s entirely different to try and govern with it.”

People may be fed up with Gavin Newsome but that doesn't mean they're prepared to embrace yet another celebrity who cracks great jokes, thinks he can manage a state with a population larger than Canada and the 5th largest economy in the world, with no education or experience in the job.

Not to mention that he's a Republican, and Republicans can't even keep the lights on in Texas.
god you are annoying.

With our wonderful media coming out with stories that Larry was mean to his girl friend and smoked weed and went to the Playboy Mansion, you would think that they would come up with something juicer than that. I mean, this is California.

LMAO!

But the polls show it is not working. There is no substitute for having to live with someone that has already failed in Newsome, compared to someone else who has not had a chance to prove himself.

This is the same media that tried to smear amity Romney and John McCain. The look even more foolish trying to smear Larry Elder.

People may be fed up with Gavin Newsome but that doesn't mean they're prepared to embrace yet another celebrity who cracks great jokes, thinks he can manage a state with a population larger than Canada and the 5th largest economy in the world, with no education or experience in the job.

Not to mention that he's a Republican, and Republicans can't even keep the lights on in Texas.
We had a community organizer with no managerial experience at the top executive position in the US. California will be just fine with Larry Elder.

With our wonderful media coming out with stories that Larry was mean to his girl friend and smoked weed and went to the Playboy Mansion, you would think that they would come up with something juicer than that. I mean, this is California.

LMAO!

But the polls show it is not working. There is no substitute for having to live with someone that has already failed in Newsome, compared to someone else who has not had a chance to prove himself.

L.A.—based radio host is leading among possible replacement candidates

By Emily DeRuv ederuy@bayareanewsgroupcom

Conservative talk radio host Larry Elder quickly has risen in the polls to become the leading contender to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom this fall if the sitting governor loses the Sept. 14 re- call election.
The Los Angeles native spoke with this news organization about what he’d do as governor, his thoughts on the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and more. Here are nine things to know about the controversial, self-identified Sage from South Central.
1. He says he'd tackle homelessness on his first day in office. Elder said one of the first things he’d do is declare a state- wide emergency on homelessness and suspend the California Environmental Quality Act, which is meant to offer environ- mental protections and is often cited as a reason for opposing new construction, so that “developers and contractors can be unleashed” and put up hundreds of thousands of new housing units. Ample housing, combined with treatment for homeless people suffering from mental illness or substance abuse problems, he said, would let the state forcibly move people inside. “People would be forced to get off they street,” he said.
2. Elder would get rid of pandemic mandates. Elder, who is vaccinated himself, said he would repeal mandates requiring state workers to get the coronavirus vaccine or face regular testing. He’s not a fan of mask mandates, either. Earlier in the pandemic, he said, such mandates were put in place to prevent the state’s health care system from being overwhelmed. “We’re not even close to over stressing them right now,” he said. If people don’t want to get the vaccine, he argued, “it seems to me that’s their right.” And if the state is aiming for ridding itself of the virus entirely before ditching masks and other restrictions, he said, residents will be in pandemic mode “forever.”
Elder said children, including those under 12 who are too young to receive the vaccine, are unlikely to get very sick from the disease and should have returned to in-person learning last year. He blamed teachers unions for keeping distance learning in place and preventing parents from sending their kids back to school.
The highly transmissible delta variant has been driving up infections in both vaccinated and unvaccinated people,although people who have been jabbed are far less likely to be hospitalized or die from the disease. Public health experts have said boosting vaccination rates and masks are essential to stop the spread of the virus.
3. He has switched his tune on firing bad teachers. In the past, Elder suggested he would fire thousands of teachers in California. But this week, he said that “it’s almost "impossible to fire an incompetent teacher,” suggesting he would focus on bringing in “more “competition” in the form of charter and private schools to improve education instead.
4. Elder thinks the minimum wage should be zero. Elder said California’s minimum wage law, which will mandate a $15 mini- mum for businesses with 26 or more employees starting in January, “discriminates against unskilled people. People willing to work for $12 _should have the right to “Work that out with an employer, he said. “Why is it a third party’s business?”, he asked, adding that he thinks those who lean politically left are “so arrogant” for thinking it is their job to regulate the issue.
5. He doesn't believe in “climate change alarmism." Elder said he believes climate change is occurring and that humans are a factor, but the extent to which people are to blame “is
debatable." He asked why former President Barack Obama bought a $12 million home near the ocean on Martha’s Vineyard if there is so much concern about rising oceans. Elder said there are ways of dealing with climate change “without force-feeding renewable energy schemes down the throats of taxpayers.” Asked about wild-fires, which science says are being fueled by climate change, he said he believes a larger problem is people building homes in wildfire prone areas and insurers 'being prevented from dramatically raising premiums. He said forests need to be managed better, with more removal of dry vegetation, and blamed Newsom -for misleading voters about the amount of fire prevention work taking place.
6. He grew up in a politically divided house. Elder grew up with a Republican father and a Democrat for a mother. His father, he said, would tell him that Democrats always want to give something for nothing and almost always get nothing for some- thing in return. “That’s generally how I feel about Democrats,” he said, suggesting the party is too focused on taxing and regu- lating people without trusting them to make decisions. But, he said, as governor of a state where Democrats outnumber Republicans by a roughly 2-to-1 margin, he is under “no illusion” that he will be able to turn the state “into some libertarian utopia.”
7. He doesn't believe in the wage gap and doesn't support welfare spending. Reputable studies repeatedly have shown that women are paid less than men for the same work. But Elder said the gap is a “false lie,” suggesting that if it were true, “any self-respecting employer” would be firing men, hiring women and pocketing the difference in labor cost. Elder also argued that “the welfare state has destabilized families,” suggesting that government policies have incentivized “women to marry the gov- ernment.” A lack of family stability, said Elder, a Black man, is a “far bigger problem than systemic racism.”
8. He voted for Donald Trump. Elder seemed surprised when asked whom he supported for president in 2020, saying he always votes Republican and hasn’t voted for a Democrat since Jimmy Carter in 1976, a vote he now regrets. Elder does believe Trump lost the election, which is in contrast to a Reuters/ Ipsos poll in May that found a majority of Republicans falsely believe Trump won. Elder suggested that it was unfair Trump was blamed for the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol in Washington, D.C., and Hillary Clinton was not blamed for the arrests and vandalism that took place when Trump was inaugurated in 2017. In 2017, almost none of the arrests resulted in convictions, and the D.C. government agreed to a $1.6 million settlement over allegations of unlawful detainment. Clinton did not encourage her supporters to fight, but Trump told his backers that if they didn’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.” “This is a double standard,” Elder argued.
9. He thinks Roe v. Wade should go. Elder thinks Roe v. Wade should be overturned and that the issue of whether a woman has the right to an abortion should go back to the states to decide. “It’s pitted Americans against Americans and, in my opinion, unnecessarily,” he said, adding that he doesn’t understand why anyone in California is worried because it’s a left-leaning state with an overwhelmingly Democratic Legislature that is unlikely to pass new limitations.

Contact Emily DeRuy at 408-920-5077.

Californians pretty much know all this about Larry Elder. He's never been quiet about his views.

Oh really? So it's FOX and Newsmax and OANN and...
Not sure what you are talking about. I recall NBC, ABC and the NYT going after McCain as a racist for referring to Obama as “that guy” while the Washington Post took Romney to task for cutting a kid’s hair in Prep school.

Not sure what you are talking about. I recall NBC, ABC and the NYT going after McCain as a racist for referring to Obama as “that guy” while the Washington Post took Romney to task for cutting a kid’s hair in Prep school.
Uh okay

Forum List

Back