The smearing of Larry Elder is not working

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
With our wonderful media coming out with stories that Larry was mean to his girl friend and smoked weed and went to the Playboy Mansion, you would think that they would come up with something juicer than that. I mean, this is California.

LMAO!

But the polls show it is not working. There is no substitute for having to live with someone that has already failed in Newsome, compared to someone else who has not had a chance to prove himself.

Whether it is or isn't, he's just as much a sleazy fraud as the rest of em who tend to seek political power.
So you believe all the vitriol?

What these people don't understand is that they are trying to demean Larry Elders character. Well look at the morality of those in California. Instead, they should attempt to say that Larry will outlaw abortion instead of letting them kill their offspring or tell them no more illicit drugs or something. That would terrorize their very souls.

With our wonderful media coming out with stories that Larry was mean to his girl friend and smoked weed and went to the Playboy Mansion, you would think that they would come up with something juicer than that. I mean, this is California.

LMAO!

But the polls show it is not working. There is no substitute for having to live with someone that has already failed in Newsome, compared to someone else who has not had a chance to prove himself.

People may be fed up with Gavin Newsome but that doesn't mean they're prepared to embrace yet another celebrity who cracks great jokes, thinks he can manage a state with a population larger than Canada and the 5th largest economy in the world, with no education or experience in the job.

Not to mention that he's a Republican, and Republicans can't even keep the lights on in Texas.

LMAO!

Most people dont like Newsome....not even dems. However no one I have met thinks anything of Elder other than he is a stepNfetchit negropean.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Elder would be a disaster as governor. He'd be 50% RINO Arnold Schwarzeneggar and 50% incompetent JC Watts. There are better Republicans on the ballot like Cox.

Just don't become like Ontario no matter who you elect. Ontario is officially a shytehole and has been for some time.

LMAO!

Seems to "smear" Elder all one has to do is tell the truth.

Why in the world would you support such a hack?

With our wonderful media coming out with stories that Larry was mean to his girl friend and smoked weed and went to the Playboy Mansion...

That's not a smear ... it's an accolade.

Just don't become like Ontario no matter who you elect. Ontario is officially a shytehole and has been for some time.

Where do you live in Ontario that's a shytehole? Ok, I'll give you Hamilton. Steeltown. The place stinks. It's dirty, smelly, and dangerous. But other than that, you need to visit Buffalo. Now there's a shytehole.

Where do you live in Ontario that's a shytehole? Ok, I'll give you Hamilton. Steeltown. The place stinks. It's dirty, smelly, and dangerous. But other than that, you need to visit Buffalo. Now there's a shytehole.

Start with Toronto and move out past Peel Region. Shyteholes...

Worse. Broke and uninspired.

LMAO!

I love Larry Elder. I hope he cleans Newsome's fucking clock.

Start with Toronto and move out past Peel Region. Shyteholes...

Worse. Broke and uninspired.

It's posts like this that demonstrate in spades that you don't live in Canada at all. No Canadian has ever talked about Canada the way you do. And you don't talk about life in Canada. You bitch whine about non-existent bullshit. Like CSIS.

You're the only person I've ever encountered who claimed that the Canadian government ruined their life, except for that crazy guy with the sandwich board outside the Supreme Court of Ontario.

It's posts like this that demonstrate in spades that you don't live in Canada at all. No Canadian has ever talked about Canada the way you do. And you don't talk about life in Canada. You bitch whine about non-existent bullshit. Like CSIS.

You're the only person I've ever encountered who claimed that the Canadian government ruined their life, except for that crazy guy with the sandwich board outside the Supreme Court of Ontario.

lol, if I worked for CSIS I wouldn't be wasting my time on a U.S forum would I? Especially since CSIS only deals with domestic threats and operations.

You know too little or too much. I doubt you're naive...which means I place you in category of "she is here for my entertainment". You are one in a loooong line of said category.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back