What happened to all the threads about Trump going to jail?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It reminds me of all the threads about how Trump would be removed from office. They just assert and fizzle.

Why?

Is it because:

1. They system is so corrupt the system no longer can function properly to maintain law and order?

OR

2. The democrat party is so full of poo that at any given second they could explode sending layers of poo into the atmosphere and causing another ice age?

I could go with both really.

1629492937928.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

You can track the cases if you are really curious

You kids just went to sleep is all.

So do you predict a conviction?

If so, when?

Sorry, I've been lied so much by the press I don't have time to read their crap

I'll let you do that and give your predictions.

What happened to all the threads about Trump going to jail?​

Because they finally got hold of more Trump tax returns and like the other stolen one, it turned out that Trump overpaid his taxes by an even larger degree!

And now they are just far too busy running for cover trying to figure out how they can defend Biddum without being laughed right off the forum.

It reminds me of all the threads about how Trump would be removed from office. They just assert and fizzle.

Why?

Is it because:

1. They system is so corrupt the system no longer can function properly to maintain law and order?

OR

2. The democrat party is so full of poo that at any given second they could explode sending layers of poo into the atmosphere and causing another ice age?

OOOH! POOclear winter! What an idea!

Why?

Is it because:

OR

Patience. These things take time. Don't worry. Your hero's day is coming. :)
He's all done.

Patience. These things take time. Don't worry. Your hero's day is coming. :)
He's all done.
I don't believe you. I think you need Trump to run in 2024 and hope for a similar result as in 2020, you are lost without him.

It's all a ruse.

Nothing will happen to him other than continuous smearing.

Why?

Is it because:

OR

I think they were moved to the “Lock Her Up” section

I think they were moved to the “Lock Her Up” section
All they do is sling poo at each other.

Nothing ever comes of it.

I knew he was lying when he said he would lock up Hillary.

No matter if you are on the Left or Right, you see a government incapable of rooting out corruption at the highest levels.

All they do is sling poo at each other.

Nothing ever comes of it.

I knew he was lying when he said he would lock up Hillary.

No matter if you are on the Left or Right, you see a government incapable of rooting out corruption at the highest levels.
Agreed

Why?

Is it because:

OR

Let's go with option #3 shall we.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they are grinding on. The charges against the Trump Corporation are just the beginning, but they will harm Donald Trump, not only in the USA but around the world. Criminal corporations aren't allowed to hold liquor or gambling licenses in the United States, Scotland, and other jurisdictions around the world, all of which will affect his golf clubs and hotels.

And that's just for starters. It will also affect his ability to borrow money on those properties.

The Georgia Attorney General is looking at election interference charges. Lots of evidence there. And don't forget January 6th. The more we learn, the more Trump seems to be at the centre of the entire plan.

So don't think Trumpy Bear is in the clear just yet.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I had considered that they might actually find a way to put Trump away, and then link all Republicans that come after him to Trump.

That might work.

In fact, in such a scenario, the smearing of Trump could benefit the DNC for decades to come.

But really, Orange man bad is all they have. It's all they have worked for. It's all they are now.

Let's go with option #3 shall we.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they are grinding on. The charges against the Trump Corporation are just the beginning, but they will harm Donald Trump, not only in the USA but around the world. Criminal corporations aren't allowed to hold liquor or gambling licenses in the United States, Scotland, and other jurisdictions around the world, all of which will affect his golf clubs and hotels.

And that's just for starters. It will also affect his ability to borrow money on those properties.

The Georgia Attorney General is looking at election interference charges. Lots of evidence there. And don't forget January 6th. The more we learn, the more Trump seems to be at the centre of the entire plan.

So don't think Trumpy Bear is in the clear just yet.
Don't tell me about wheels of justice when scum like Charley Rangel gets away with such things as proven tax evasion, and a whole host of other criminal activity you or I would go to jail for.

What did they do? Just a slap on the hand. He wins reelection, and retires with a lavish retirement.

Washington is just a good old boys club, you ignore my corruption and I'll ignore yours. It may just be Trump refused to join that club and will pay the price.

No. You have politicians who invent crimes among their opponents as a way to get or maintain power.

It’s all bullshit.

No. You have politicians who invent crimes among their opponents as a way to get or maintain power.

It’s all bullshit.
No, everything they charged Charley Rangel with was legit. Neither party disagreed.

They simply ignored it.

Forum List

Back