The situation in Ukraine with the evacuated people from China is like in medieval Europe.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Wild apes!
The plane with 48 Ukrainians and 27 foreigners evacuated from the coronavirus outbreak of Chinese Wuhan could not land in three regions of the country due to mass protests of local residents and inability of authorities to ensure the landing of the plane. After numerous attempts to land in the regions, the liner eventually landed only at Borispol airpor in capital Huev..
Who calls these animals as Europeans?Ukrainians are much worst as animals.
They kill their brothers in Donbass.
They want to kill their brothers under quarantine.
They want to kill everyone to prolong their lives.
Shame upon Ukraine, a medieval failed 'state'

Here trump is throwing a fit over the Corona Infected being flown back into the us ..deep state burrecrats strike again
I wouldn't worry about the ukraine
You're being turned into Africa and the middle east

As western europes politburo looks to give away a trillion friggin sluros to third world countries for the glorious fight against man made climate change and fights with the four "cheap skates" over .08% to cover former half assed member uk..

Go cheapskates

Finally a beginning of the end ? Could be
I'd let nations keep their parts of that trillion pledge for your buckling social saftey nets

vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.jpg

Here trump is throwing a fit over the Corona Infected being flown back into the us ..deep state burrecrats strike again
I wouldn't worry about the ukraine
You're being turned into Africa and the middle east

As western europes politburo looks to give away a trillion friggin sluros to third world countries for the glorious fight against man made climate change and fights with the four "cheap skates" over .08% to cover former half assed member uk..

Go cheapskates

Finally a beginning of the end ? Could be
I'd let nations keep their parts of that trillion pledge for your buckling social saftey nets

View attachment 308108

Ukraine today

1582325402_2020-02-21-23.49.18.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back