Vaccines Don't Always Work

It's never been claimed that any vaccine has 100% efficacy.

For example, the 2018 flu vaccine was only 29% effective. But I don't care if it's only 10% effective, I'm still getting it. I had the flu back in 1994 and it sucked. I was so miserable that I wanted to fucking die. I was out of commission for 2 weeks.

So if the vaccine is going to cut my chances of getting the flu even by a little bit, personally, I think it's worth it.

So if the vaccine is going to cut my chances of getting the flu even by a little bit, personally, I think it's worth it.
Ignorance is bliss. I wish I could unknow all stories like what we see in the opening post.

No, no vaccine has ever been 100% effective, but you are posting deliberately misleading statistic. E.g'. "CDC: 74% Of People Infected in Massachusetts COVID-19 Outbreak Were Vaccinated." Among the five people who were hospitalized in the outbreak, four were fully vaccinated. No deaths were reported in the outbreak. Skewing statistics to fit an ideological agenda has lethal consequences.

I disagree.
Each month the vaccinated drop 30% in efficiency.
Which means these fake mRNA vaccines are not fooling the immune system, and their immunity is not being stored in long term T-cell memory.
So then the vaccines are essentially useless.

It's never been claimed that any vaccine has 100% efficacy.

For example, the 2018 flu vaccine was only 29% effective. But I don't care if it's only 10% effective, I'm still getting it. I had the flu back in 1994 and it sucked. I was so miserable that I wanted to fucking die. I was out of commission for 2 weeks.

With an infection that happens in air passages that the immune system can not monitor, then all forms of immunity, including inherent, recovery, and vaccine derived, can not possibly prevent infection.
So if you are looking to prevent covid infection, then quarantine is the only way.
No vaccine can ever do that.
The covid vaccines will reduce death though.

But the flu vaccines are a mistake I think.
There are hundreds of different illnesses that are collectively called "flu", and taking the wrong vaccine is worse than none.
They keep targeting a different flu each year, and there are only so many immunities the immune system can hold and remember.
They rarely get it right.

What stops the flu best is to eat right and stay healthy.

Forum List

Back