The single best “why you need to vote for Trump” post I’ve seen

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I agree completely with this blogger. His citation and his own words are a testimony that even a flawed candidate who supports Americanism is far better than one who will destroy this nation forever.

On the other hand, I think some of the accusations hurled against him are unjustified. His many years of business conduct show that he is not racist or anti-(legal) immigrant or anti-Semitic or misogynistic – I think these are unjust magnifications by a hostile press exaggerating some careless statements he has made. I think he is deeply patriotic and sincerely wants the best for the country. He has been an unusually successful problem solver in business. He has raised remarkable children. Many who have known him personally speak highly of his kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity. But the main reason I call him “a good candidate with flaws” is that I think most of the policies he supports are those that will do the most good for the nation.

Full opinion piece @ The single best “why you need to vote for Trump” post I’ve seen

I agree completely with this blogger. His citation and his own words are a testimony that even a flawed candidate who supports Americanism is far better than one who will destroy this nation forever.

On the other hand, I think some of the accusations hurled against him are unjustified. His many years of business conduct show that he is not racist or anti-(legal) immigrant or anti-Semitic or misogynistic – I think these are unjust magnifications by a hostile press exaggerating some careless statements he has made. I think he is deeply patriotic and sincerely wants the best for the country. He has been an unusually successful problem solver in business. He has raised remarkable children. Many who have known him personally speak highly of his kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity. But the main reason I call him “a good candidate with flaws” is that I think most of the policies he supports are those that will do the most good for the nation.

Full opinion piece @ The single best “why you need to vote for Trump” post I’ve seen
Still waiting for a reason, not on opinion.

Awarding criminal behavior

The main reason to vote for Trump is not to oppose Hillary. It is to undo the terrible damage that Obama and his co-conspirators have done to this country.

Forum List

Back