The simple brilliance of Darwin's revelation

Does the possibility seem unlikely?
Significant variation that would warrant different treatment or opportunities for a children simply by virtue of their ethnicity?

Can you tell when one person's IQ is 7 points lower than another? Nope. What guarantees would that information provide? And you would be making a bad bet anyway, as still half people of an ethnicity would have an IQ higher than the median.

Significant variation that would warrant different treatment or opportunities for a children simply by virtue of their ethnicity?
I don't know that we would do that. I think children could be tested individually and not discriminated against because of their race. I just think that if it's true it's worth knowing. It might be more relevant than you think. It's not necessarily malevolent.

Nah. Find me someone who thinks that. Find me a million who think it. Until then....nah.
The left wants to equalize the playing field though, at least somewhat. They want as many people to have access as possible. Is that not true?

We both know the effect would be short-term migration or death to the animals. What do you think natural selection would do?
The changes would be slow so individuals would hardly notice. As the climate dries out trees would become scarcer and tree dwellers would have to spend more time on the ground to get to the next tree. Natural selection would favor those more able to walk and run wouldn't they?

As a religious extremist, it’s obvious why you insist on such heavy handed proselytizing but as noted before, the science forum is not the place for your Bible thumping.
I can just post science jargon, but then I wouldn't be true to myself, you, and others. For example, Darwin was wrong about evolution, i.e. his ToE, in that heredity works to the gradual variation in species. Since then, we've discovered changes can happen quite rapidly with biology.

scientists intellectually discard creation as a theory or science.
Science is the study of the natural world and there must be a natural mechanism for everything science can study. There is no natural mechanism for creationism or anything supernatural. It may be true but it is not in the realm of science.

That stupid and wrong and not a single person alive believes amy of that. Liberals and secular humanists want to guarantee equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. Simple minded, vapid garbage on your part.
Ooops.
I hit you right between the eyes didn't I.
The rage is off the charts their lefty!
But your 'proof' they aren't being treated well enough IS unequal outcomes. (Or test results, or Incomes, or arrest stats)

We haven't been very nice to Asians either.
The Chinese first came as indentured railway labor about the same time the slaves were freed.
They were mocked and prevented from citizenship and even coming to this country. (Chinese Exclusion Act)
Japanese were interned during WWII and lost everything. (including half that country's male population in the war)
They were discriminated against mightily.
But they are now on Top in Income and Edu.
Could it be that higher IQ was determinant regardless?

Do you know when I was born there were still signs in the South that said "No Blacks or Jews?" And I remember a car trip as a youngster where my father worried we wouldn't be able to stay in a/any hotel in Tennessee because we were Jewish.
I grew up knowing I would never be President of GM or Ford, much less the USA for that reason.
But somehow we, as a people overcame that and 1000 years of expulsions worldwide, and the more recent genocide of half of us in WWII.

It seems as part of our 1900 year diaspora we were so discriminated against we were not allowed to own land in Europe. So we became merchants, bankers, etc.
Funny thing, that made OUR 'fittest' not physically fit but Cognitively fittest. (meanwhile in sub-Sahara hunter-gatherers continued their 100,000 year way of life.)
Yes, Evolution is always/still at work.
It's pathetic to watch all those people who SAY they believe in it, deny it in humans.
It didn't stop 200K years ago with the appearance of H sapiens as 'liberal creationists' would like to claim. Even geniuses like SJ Gould/my sig, couldn't get off his liberal/leftist horse and admit significant differences had emerged.

I suggest: "The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution"
(Cochran, Harpending)

Are those we unjustly and viciously enslaved (I do condemn it 100%) doing worse than they would have had they been left alone? African Americans have 10x the GDP per capita of sub-Saharans and certainly live at a much higher standard with much more opportunity. The latter barely have a country that can govern itself as their continental IQ would suggest.
If they had Asian IQ's would they be living the way they do here or in Africa?
No, absolutely not.

Newsflash!
When sorted for IQ life outcomes ARE very similar regardless of race.
And that's most of what you need to learn.

`

Last edited:
I can just post science jargon, but then I wouldn't be true to myself, you, and others. For example, Darwin was wrong about evolution, i.e. his ToE, in that heredity works to the gradual variation in species. Since then, we've discovered changes can happen quite rapidly with biology.
You cut and paste nonsense from fundamentalist xtian websites. That doesn’t belong in the science forum. Take your Bible thumping to the religion forum.

I just think that if it's true it's worth knowing. It might be more relevant than you think.
I am open to things that work. How would this be useful? Please tell me the practical applications of knowing that, say, sub-Saharan Africans are genetically pre-disposed to have, on the average over the entire population, an IQ 8 points lower than Europeans. 8 points on an IQ test could be due to an accidentally circling the wrong answer on ONE problem, even though you knew the right answer.

Last edited:
I hit you right between the eyes didn't I.
The rage is off the charts their lefty!
Keep your big boy pants on in the science section, please. Thanks.

But your 'proof' they aren't being treated well enough IS unequal outcomes. (Or test results, or Incomes, or arrest stats)
I never said or implied anything about that. I am saying we can alleviate -- to some degree or another -- IQ disparities between populations by protecting human rights and educating children. You have yet to even come close to addressing this. You want to maintain a narrative that these difference are completely due to genetic differences between ethnicities. And my argument creates a problem for that narrative. So you have avoided it. Should we start over?

No matter what the direction is - hot or cold, there will always be at least small zones where man (and our species) can survive. At either extreme the population is sure to drop. Hopefully the drop won't be due to calamity, but simple attrition.

I think the major problem is the speed at which the climate changes. If it's slow enough, the generations will have time to gradually reduce birth rate, relocate farming areas, and relocate habitable land.

Maybe, but then the problem comes that people who are attuned to the modern world, get put back into the prehistoric world, will they survive?

Keep your big boy pants on in the science section, please. Thanks.

I never said or implied anything about that. I am saying we can alleviate -- to some degree or another -- IQ disparities between populations by protecting human rights and educating children. You have yet to even come close to addressing this. You want to maintain a narrative that these difference are completely due to genetic differences between ethnicities. And my argument creates a problem for that narrative. So you have avoided it. Should we start over?
This thread is about "Evolution/Simple brilliance" not raising the IQs of a few minority children to sate your SJW outlook.
WTF!
And boy did you WHIFF on the load of info I put in my last post about loads of social injustices on other groups besides the single one your wittle weftist mind is obsessed with.
A giant whiff after all that effort and info on my part.
You're a big disappointment, in fact a total failure when some social issue destroys your ability.
Who knew.
`

I've said it many times that evolution is only right about natural selection.
And you have been wrong every single time. There are 4 other well-known and well-proven mechanisms of evolution. You know less about evolution than the average high school freshman and really should never open your mouth about it again.

Last edited:
This thread is about "Evolution/Simple brilliance" not raising the IQs of a few minority children to sate your SJW outlook.
WTF!
Oops, you avoided my argument again.

Then why did you bring up IQ and ethnicity? I tried to discuss it with you, but you couldn't seem to keep your big boy pants on. So go start a thread.

I agree, the military is a strong part of our culture.
But on the other hand, it really isn't. What percentage of families have a member serve in the military? Maybe 2%? This cultural absence is a big reason people are so nonchalant about sending our troops to do jobs they should not be doing: they are not personally affected.

Oops, you avoided my argument again.

Then why did you bring up IQ and ethnicity? I tried to discuss it with you, but you couldn't seem to keep your big boy pants on. So go start a thread.
Because at the point I did I was answering someone who brought up the stupider out-reproducing the smarter/more able.

And you Lost that debate when I answered and shut you up in post #9, until you re-emerged just recently also with Nothing to say, just anger SJW boy.

You're so mortally offended you've totally lost it.
As I said to anomalism, it IS the most sensitive issue there is in our culture and there will. be hell to pay when the genes confirm everything we already know statistically or looking at the country and planet.

And again You didn't answer the huge amount of meat I posted the post before my last.
If you wanted to debate BOY, that was/still is your chance.

`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back