The simple brilliance of Darwin's revelation

What about if you would first visit a kindergarten before you try to speak with other human beings and to survive this?
How about you discard your transparent, weak attempts to avoid answering your own question? Answer the question. Or shut the fuck up. No offense.

How about you discard your transparent, weak attempts to avoid answering your own question? Answer the question. Or shut the fuck up. No offense.

Let it be to use drugs. It's totally clear what I said in the context "aids" and "condoms". It's not clear what you think about when you say it is "better" if someone or something survives - except the survival on its own. The natural law evolution has not any direction from "bad" to "better". Also degeneration is evolution.

Last edited:
Right. It was a sentence ending in a question mark.

Rhethoriucal queisons use a qursions mark instead of an exclamation mark. Believe it or not: the world is a spiritual world and not a formal world.

Answer it,..

I know why you won't answer. And you know I know why.

Drugs. It's impossible to explain such a weird behavior with anything else than the use of alcohol or drugs. By the way: Why survives alcoholism? And what means the word "better" in this form of survival?

Rhethoriucal queisons use a qursions mark instead of an exclamation mark. Believe it or not: the world is a spiritual world and not a formal world.

Drugs. It's impossile to explain such a weird behavior with anything else than the use of alcohol or drugs.
Then explain the point of your rhetorical question. Be specific.

You are not going to slither out of this one. You are going to explain it, or you are going to run away and hide. two choices.

Then explain the point of your rhetorical question. Be specific.

Don't use drugs. It's totally idiotic what you are doing. It is senseless and without any reasonability.

You are not going to slither out of this one. You are going to explain it, or you are going to run away and hide. two choices.

You try to win in a war of nonsense the first price.

Last edited:
Don't use drugs. It's totally idiotic what you are doing. It is senseless and without any reasonability.

You try to win in a war of nonsense the first price.
You are running from your own comments. I know why. You know I know why. Moving on...

Forum List

Back