The simple brilliance of Darwin's revelation

Because at the point I did I was answering someone who brought up the stupider out-reproducing the smarter/more able.

And you Lost that debate when I answered and shut you up in post #9, until you re-emerged just recently also with Nothing to say, just anger SJW boy.

You're so mortally offended you've totally lost it.
As I said to anomalism, it IS the most sensitive issue there is in our culture and there will. be hell to pay when the genes confirm everything we already know statistically or looking at the country and planet.

And again You didn't answer the huge amount of meat I posted the post before my last.
If you wanted to debate BOY, that was/still is it.

`
Oops, forgot to address my argument again.

I read your first post. I thoughtfully and directly responded to it. And every post by you since then has been some form or degree of little hissy fit, with zero attempts to address what I have said, outside of specious appeal to emotion. That doesn't exactly lend you or your positions any credibility.

Oops, forgot to address my argument again.

I read your first post. I thoughtfully and directly responded to it. And every post by you since then has been some form or degree of little hissy fit, with zero attempts to address what I have said, outside of specious appeal to emotion. That doesn't exactly lend you or your positions any credibility.
I just answered and you Porked you again when you asked Why I brought in race and IQ.
I explained why and You have no answer/rebuttal. Again!
You initially said, and I gutted the old wives tail that IQ only measures IQ.
Yawn.
Which is not true.
It is the single best measure of life outcomes.

If you have another specific question I'd be glad to not only answer it, but embarrass you more than I already have while doing so.
Precisely state your question.

Then it will be your turn (you know-nothing Fraud) to stop dodging my very meaty entry 3 posts ago you whiffed on which goes to discrimination, success, race, IQ. (You won't/can't you Fraud)

You're up junior.
`

Another key part of Darwin's theory came from Malthus. Malthus noted that life produced many more offspring than can survive into the next generation.

I'm not sure man is still evolving since just about everyone has an opportunity to reproduce (even a schlub like me). I think the magic of being human is that our societies evolve. It initially made us warlike and aggressive but now seems to be headed in the opposite direction. Maybe. If true, it means that cultural influence is the measure of success.
Also: we have been able to accumulate knowledge. Take 100 babies born in 2021 and put them in the Amazon to start a new community, keep them isolated, and that community might take 20,000 years to learn write a religious text.

This accumulated knowledge is what makes up the thin veil that is civilization. And this veil can be brushed aside very easily.

I like to remind my kids that, 100 years ago, half the US population did not have the universal right to vote. We thought the galaxy was the entire universe. We had just discovered the first human viruses, and the best computer we had was a switch. Two positions: on and off.

Science is the study of the natural world and there must be a natural mechanism for everything science can study. There is no natural mechanism for creationism or anything supernatural. It may be true but it is not in the realm of science.
Except the creationists' scientists are the greatest scientists throughout history. They have used the Bible to guide them and discovered the science to back it up. IOW, science backs up the Bible. Science has backed up the greatest supernatural event in history and that was the global flood.

To the contrary, all we have to explain what you call science today is natural selection and we disagree on how that is used. It doesn't explain a common ancestor. It doesn't explain any origins for life on the planet, but here we are.

Maybe, but then the problem comes that people who are attuned to the modern world, get put back into the prehistoric world, will they survive?
If the climate change is slow each new generation will make an incremental adjustment. I see no reason why the technology would take a hit. But you would be right if there was an apocalypse.

But on the other hand, it really isn't. What percentage of families have a member serve in the military? Maybe 2%? This cultural absence is a big reason people are so nonchalant about sending our troops to do jobs they should not be doing: they are not personally affected.
Certainly. It is not part of my culture. But ask foreign countries. Many will see a war mongering U.S. In that case culture is in the eyes of a beholder.

You cut and paste nonsense from fundamentalist xtian websites. That doesn’t belong in the science forum. Take your Bible thumping to the religion forum.
Just because of that post, I'll continue on here :smoochEE:. This forum needs a young Earth creationist views to debunk the evolutionist crap. The evos have stolen singularity and natural selection from the creationists. Jeez, I hope I am around for the next thirty or so years to experience the rise of technology and utopia to see the big end of world prophecy being fulfilled. Tough to make it to 2060 and experience the end of the world as Sir Isaac Newton predicted. I'll just have to settle for watching it from above.

Last edited:
Certainly. It is not part of my culture. But ask foreign countries. Many will see a war mongering U.S. In that case culture is in the eyes of a beholder.

ha, no doubt. I imagine they see all of us as being gung ho and rah rah for every drone strike that we never even hear about.

and that community might take 20,000 years to learn write a religious text.
No one cares about that. First, the end of the world and the universe will be upon us before then. You believe in global warming, so that will lead us to our doom. Until then, the Bible will still be our moral and science guide.

This accumulated knowledge is what makes up the thin veil that is civilization. And this veil can be brushed aside very easily.
Ain't that the truth. And the accumulated knowledge of science and math came from many different countries over time, each seeing a rise and fall. The Brits, Greeks, Arabic countries, China, India, Italy ... each had a heyday of breakthroughs and innovation. What happened? Did they acquire a high IQ and then see it fade over time? :)

Ain't that the truth. And the accumulated knowledge of science and math came from many different countries over time, each seeing a rise and fall. The Brits, Greeks, Arabic countries, China, India, Italy ... each had a heyday of breakthroughs and innovation. What happened? Did they acquire a high IQ and then see it fade over time? :)

What happened was that Socratic and Hellenic thought and empiricism got squashed by religious faithers who did not enjoy seeing the space in which their gods resided be reduced.

What happened was that Socratic and Hellenic thought and empiricism got squashed by religious faithers who did not enjoy seeing the space in which their gods resided be reduced.
It seems that now they want to do that to US education.

You mean, you don't, because you don't think the Earth is that old or that it will last that long. Because, you, sir, are insane.
Whether one believes the end through global warming or whatever and aren't around to see, then who cares is my point? Except I get to enjoy and experience joy seeing the end of this world.

If there is a rise in technology, then I assumed utopia. That is the optimist view. It may not necessarily mean utopia, but something nebulous like we need it to escape global warming.

As for insanity, it's the atheists and their scientists who are insane. They continue to ignore God's warning and go down the path of atheist science. Surely, trying to live elsewhere besides Earth spells doom.

The thin veil can also be crushed by a massive solar flare. A large number of satellites and earth bound computers will be taken down.
Yes, "CME", Coronal Mass Ejection. However, it will only affect half the planet. And we will have 8 minutes of warning to protect systems. The power grid may go down, but probably not ALL of it. But would still be quite a disaster.

Yes, "CME", Coronal Mass Ejection. However, it will only affect half the planet. And we will have 8 minutes of warning to protect systems. The power grid may go down, but probably not ALL of it. But would still be quite a disaster.
If we are prepared to do anything with an 8 min notice.

The thin veil can also be crushed by a massive solar flare. A large number of satellites and earth bound computers will be taken down.
OR, how about a Gamma Ray burst. There will be no shielding for to leeward side of the planet. When half of the atmosphere goes, that will affect them. there goes our protection from, for example, UV radiation from the Sun. Stay inside or go underground. Or cook like a hog on a spit.. There are your choices, maybe for a few million years.

Ugh.

If we are prepared to do anything with an 8 min notice.
Apparently, one thing would be to drop the grid. Let the radiation take out some of the transformers and electronics, but don't fuel the damage with power surges. If I can find a cool article I read about this a while back, I will post it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back