The silence is deafening

Oh, sorry. I mistakenly took you for a real poster. You're just an out on the fringe troll.
No. I'm not actually wanted by the FBI. That was fake. Some people have too much affectation of rank and royalty, and they mercilessly impose communism on the people by infringing their right to keep and bear Arms.

She was an anti-vaccine kook meaning she had no realistic vision of her health or how vaccines and other drugs effected her body.
she was a healthy 47 yr old woman employee of merc sharp & beecham imparting privileged information publicly ,after writing that she would NOT suicide herself Mark

~S~

She was an anti-vaccine kook meaning she had no realistic vision of her health or how vaccines and other drugs effected her body.
she was a healthy 47 yr old woman employee of merc sharp & beecham imparting privileged information publicly ,after writing that she would NOT suicide herself Mark

~S~

Say wut? Where did I say she committed suicide or that she was inclined to do so?

~S~

Say wut? Where did I say she committed suicide or that she was inclined to do so?
you did not, read what i wrote Mark

~S~

Aren't you doing the same, scumbag?
giphy (14).gif

Forum List

Back