NYT: Don't Give Elderly Whites the Vaccine

He said Pence has gotten the vaccine, but old man Biden hasn't yet taken it. I wonder why????

He needs to take the vaccine and "lead" the way. THEN thank Trump for pulling off another miracle thru Operation Warp Speed

The left's bigotry is becoming fully exposed.

Dude, it has been FULLY exposed like a naked schwanze since AT LEAST 2008. Now they are even rubbing it in our faces. They are bragging about F-ing over America and get off on it. When it finally comes to some people having enough of it and people start getting hurt, then they'll label them violent and terrorists wanting to do even more rather than backing down and growing up. In the end, I think a lot of people are going to get needlessly hurt and they will only have no one but themselves to blame.

So much for the Democrats unity.

Funny how when we had a summer of domestic terrorists using a self-destructive dead black drug addict hoodie as an excuse for rioting and looting, they called themselves "fighters for justice." :boohoo:

Where to go with this?...Being that Corona19 virus (excuse me cough cough) "pandemic" is just as deadly as ANY other yearly virus that we elderly whites managed to survive over the years, I thumb my nose at anyone that believes this bullshit. They count people that die of diabeties , car accidents, or anything else that might have had tangentially Covid19 AS the prime cause of death rather suspicious. As for the "vaccine"? Stick it where the sun don't shine, buckwheat.

It's pretty open that the CDC intended to use this virus to kill off the elderly whites. That's what Cuomo was doing in New York.

What is the cure for Corona19 Virus? Placebos, sped though and skip the FDA 10 year processes. Sugar pills to cure what is basically a yearly flu...

Forum List

Back