The Sheer Utter Incompetence of the Left

Try and imagine.jpg

I can't remember ever seeing a political party as incompetent as the Democratic Party of today. And after four years of Trump and the GQP, that's saying something.

yeah 4 yrs of peace and prosperity,,,,what a terrible time

yeah 4 yrs of peace and prosperity,,,,what a terrible time

I'd like to remind of that poster to whom you are responding:

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Toro: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

Hard to imagine intelligent folks voting on this basis:

1655568297508.png

I can't remember ever seeing a political party as incompetent as the Democratic Party of today. And after four years of Trump and the GQP, that's saying something.

That's because the left wing of the party took over and purged the moderates. I'm old enough to remember when the Dem party was able to control their left wing. They frequently told the left wing to STFU. Now the crazies are in charge. Even when it's in their own best interest to back off the radical left crap they can't, they won't the left wing doesn't care if cramming through the left wing agenda destroys the party.

We seem to be in a race to the bottom.
Yep.

All those years of weaponized PC & Identity Politics have backfired on them.

Will they admit that? Nope, nope, nope.

The incompetence of the current Democrat administration is mind boggling
The GOP is almost as stupid. When we the people gave the GOP control what did they do? Yeah they ran amok just like the Dems are doing. The GOP establishment leaders told the Tea Party which handed them the victory to STFU while the GOP establishment spent like there's no tomorrow and snatched defeat from victory. Then those GOP rats resigned from congress and went to the private sector to cash in.

The GOP is almost as stupid. When we the people gave the GOP control what did they do? Yeah they ran amok just like the Dems are doing. The GOP establishment leaders told the Tea Party which handed them the victory to STFU while the GOP establishment spent like there's no tomorrow and snatched defeat from victory. Then those GOP rats resigned from congress and went to the private sector to cash in.

No arguments there.

Term limits are part of the answer

Every Democrat in the country should be like Joe Manchin. They'd probably win 70 seats in the Senate.

But they all want to be like AOC, who is in a +60 D district and primaried the sitting member with 10% of the party voting.

That explains why Democrats are so bad at everything.

Democrats used to be bad at policy but were good at politics. Now they suck at politics too.

Every Democrat in the country should be like Joe Manchin.
And yet Democrats attack Manchin relentlessly and he gets zero support from the Dem leadership or White House. Dems and Reps in the center used to run things and pass bipartisan legislation that sometimes wasn't too bad. The far left and right were told to shut up and deal with it.

Forum List

Back