The Sham Trial Against Trump

I'm not really understanding this trial. What is it about? We've got a TDS anti-Trump prosecutor
No you don't. I'm certain she's no fan but Trump is being treated by her like any other citizen accused of a crime. If you disagree, please identify the actions she's taken that you believe unfair or unwarranted.
a TDS anti-Trump judge
Hardly. He's given Trump more leeway than the King of Siam. I find the leniency and leeway Trump has been granted here appalling. He ought to be behind bars and incommunicado for the violations of his gag orders and pre-trial conditions. ANY other citizen in his shoes would be.
who, before the trial even started, found Trump guilty without a jury of his peers
The judge is not responsible for the bench trial. Juries are atypical for those charges and Trump's lawyers didn't request one. Besides, I'm quite certain a bench trial was his and his lawyers choice since the case was a lost cause and he can target a single judge more easily and effectively than he could twelve jurors. And, of course, the jury would be drawn from the citizens of New York who, in general, do not have a high opinion of the man. Ever wonder why the more experience people have with Donald Trump, the less they like him? It's almost a fucking axiom.
and now we are parading a bunch of so called witnesses through the court to determine the amount of damages of which the same TDS anti-Trump judge will decide the amount of those damages, claiming that Trump defrauded banks even though no bank claims that Trump defrauded them.
Trump's lies cost those banks $168 million. And the law is not dependent on the banks "pressing charges"
And, we've got those two clowns who are on record of saying they are going after Trump while getting all bent out of shape when Trump says that if he wins he will then go after them. What am I missing? Get this sham over with already so that Trump can then appeal the case.
The judge never said he was going to go after Trump in any way, shape or form. And when a prosecutor discussing prosecutions says she's going to go after someone, you can be certain she's talking about a prosecution in the courts. When Donald Trump says that as president, he will come after those who have prosecuted him, to what actions does he refer? What powers does the office of the presidency possess to go after individuals in a retributive manner? The president is NOT supposed to be pushing the DoJ at particular individuals and that is PRECISELY the charges Trump and the RNC have been trying to throw at Biden - and failing completely.

Trump was a criminal before 2016 and he's more of a criminal today. It's my opinion that he's guilty of violent sedition and election fraud for his attempts to overthrow the 2020 election. He should spend the rest of his life behind bars and though its hard to believe I should have to say both these things, he should be prevented from ever holding any public office.

Obviously you folks haven't been told in your world that Trump's lawyers forgot to check the "jury by trial" box on a critical document. Literally. That meant it became a bench trial. No jury. No regular trial.

Evidently Trump lawyer/spokesmodel Alina Habba is responsible.

I guess you didn't know that. I am shocked.

Thanks for agreeing with everything else I wrote and thanks for agreeing that Trump has several reasons to appeal.

No you don't. I'm certain she's no fan but Trump is being treated like any other perpetrator.

Hardly. He's given Trump more leeway than the King of Siam. I find the leniency and leeway Trump has been granted here appalling. He ought to be behind bars and incommunicado for the violations of his gag orders and pre-trial conditions. ANY other citizen in his shoes would be.

The judge is not responsible for the bench trial. Juries are atypical for those charges and Trump's lawyers didn't request it. Besides, I'm quite certain a bench trial was his and his lawyers choice since the case was a lost cause and he can target a single judge more easily and effectively than he could twelve jurors. And, of course, the jury would be drawn from the citizens of New York who, in general, do not have a high opinion of the man. Ever wonder why the more experience people have with Donald Trump, the less they like him? It's almost a fucking axiom.

Trump's lies cost those banks $168 million. And the law is not dependent on the banks.

The judge never said he was going to go after Trump in any way, shape or form. And when a prosecutor discussing prosecutions says she's going to go after someone, you can be certain she's talking about a prosecution in the courts. When Donald Trump says that as president, he will come after those who have prosecuted him, to what actions does he refer? What powers does the office of the presidency possess to go after individuals in a retributive manner? The president is NOT supposed to be pushing the DoJ at particular individuals and that is PRECISELY the charges Trump and the RNC have been trying to throw at Biden - and failing completely.

Trump was a criminal before 2016 and he's more of a criminal today. It's my opinion he's guilty of violent sedition and election fraud for his attempts to overthrow the 2020 election. He should spend the rest of his life behind bars and though its hard to believe I should have to say both these things, he should be prevented from ever holding any public office.
Where's the PROOF of all that TDS CONJECTURE???????????

Maybe you could post a link showing that the bankers said they were the victims of fraud.
It's in the hands of the courts now. If it weren't, you would be saying if he was guilty they would charge him. Well, they charged him. And it's a fact he over inflated his value/worth. Have you heard his children and him make excuses? "That's not my responsibility". Even Trump blamed his accountants. Said he pays people to do this for him. What a crock. And you want this criminal to be president? And you think Hunter's level of corruption compares to Trump? You're insane

Trump and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing loans.

He probably defrauded you and me. We are who they are referring to when they say "and others". You may not want to press charges but I do. And the government does. Why? Because he's guilty. If he wasn't these charges would have been tossed out like Rudy's claims the election was rigged. The courts tossed those claims right the fuck out.

No you don't. I'm certain she's no fan but Trump is being treated by her like any other citizen accused of a crime. If you disagree, please identify the actions she's taken that you believe unfair or unwarranted.

The judge is not responsible for the bench trial. Juries are atypical for those charges and Trump's lawyers didn't request one. Besides, I'm quite certain a bench trial was his and his lawyers choice since the case was a lost cause and he can target a single judge more easily and effectively than he could twelve jurors. And, of course, the jury would be drawn from the citizens of New York who, in general, do not have a high opinion of the man. Ever wonder why the more experience people have with Donald Trump, the less they like him? It's almost a fucking axiom.

Trump's lies cost those banks $168 million. And the law is not dependent on the banks "pressing charges"

Trump was a criminal before 2016 and he's more of a criminal today. It's my opinion that he's guilty of violent sedition and election fraud for his attempts to overthrow the 2020 election. He should spend the rest of his life behind bars and though its hard to believe I should have to say both these things, he should be prevented from ever holding any public office.
If the bank's damages are 168 million will the judge rule in that amount and send damages collected to those poor defrauded one percent bankers? Will the judge close down Trump's businesses, causing Trump to default on current loans, with the effect of the judge defrauding banks with his ruling?

It's in the hands of the courts now. If it weren't, you would be saying if he was guilty they would charge him. Well, they charged him. And it's a fact he over inflated his value/worth. Have you heard his children and him make excuses? "That's not my responsibility". Even Trump blamed his accountants. Said he pays people to do this for him. What a crock. And you want this criminal to be president? And you think Hunter's level of corruption compares to Trump? You're insane

Trump and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing loans.

He probably defrauded you and me. We are who they are referring to when they say "and others". You may not want to press charges but I do. And the government does. Why? Because he's guilty. If he wasn't these charges would have been tossed out like Rudy's claims the election was rigged. The courts tossed those claims right the fuck out.
They don't care. They. Do. Not. Care.

Remember, he can shoot and/or rape someone on Fifth Avenue and they'll still vote for him.

He was right on that. Give him credit.

There just charging him for all his crimes because he's running for president. Chances are if he didn't start the insurrection and just went away, none of these cases would be happening.

U Gene Carroll would have still happened.
Georgia case if he would have just accepted that he lost.
Him stealing classified documents and probably selling them to foreign governments. What was he doing with all those documents? Besides telling all his guests you shouldn't be showing them this.
Stormy Campaign case probably wouldn't be happening

I bet a lot of these cases would still be happening. He made a lot of enemies in NY so they are finally going after him for his fraud. He probably thought as POTUS he was untouchable.

Definition of Witch Hunt by those in power AKA Police state you ignorant blackmouthed OX.

Rigged Courts, DEM prosecutors on a witch hunt you worthless anarchist POS.

I'm not really understanding this trial. What is it about? We've got a TDS anti-Trump prosecutor, a TDS anti-Trump judge who, before the trial even started, found Trump guilty without a jury of his peers, and now we are parading a bunch of so called witnesses through the court to determine the amount of damages of which the same TDS anti-Trump judge will decide the amount of those damages, claiming that Trump defrauded banks even though no bank claims that Trump defrauded them.

And, we've got those two clowns who are on record of saying they are going after Trump while getting all bent out of shape when Trump says that if he wins he will then go after them. What am I missing? Get this sham over with already so that Trump can then appeal the case.
Why don’t Trump Organization bigwigs, I.e. his kids, seem to know what’s going on, despite being top officials? Like Eric Trump really pours concrete! :rolleyes-41:

It is up to the banks to grant loans and interest rate. That is not on the borrower. You have been told that for a year now yet you babble on like BlackMac and the gater clan. Embarrassing fools.

If the bank gave a favorable loan? Too bad you commee POS. You all want to live in a Police State under the party in power. With the party in power never leaving office. They will get you eventually you dumb Oxen.

Definition of Witch Hunt by those in power AKA Police state you ignorant blackmouthed OX.
To not charge him because he's president would be political. Do you understand that? You don't want politicians to be above the law right? You're currently going after Hunter right? Have at him. You go after those crimes and we'll pursue Trump's crime ring. Fucking RICO. He was charged with fucking RICO! Criminal Organization.

Lock her up? Over some private emails? Fuck you!

Oh, and the laws are different now. Trump can thank himself for that.

Yes, Trump signed a law that made mishandling classified documents a felony​

While he was president, Donald Trump did sign a law that made it a felony to mishandle classified documents instead of a misdemeanor, like viral tweets claim.

Where is the FUCKING PROOF that Trump is "corrupt"?

Don't bother, there is NONE!!!!
Only in the warped "minds" of the TDS addled demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist piglet zombies is where "it" dwells.

:rolleyes:

The civil courts have made that ruling. The proof is there but you MAGAts are so ate up that you ignore anything that disagrees with your blind following of the Orange Deity.

Why don’t Trump Organization bigwigs, I.e. his kids, seem to know what’s going on, despite being top officials? Like Eric Trump really pours concrete! :rolleyes-41:
This is essentially a mob trial. "I don't know nuttin'". The others will be like this, too.

Nobody knows anything, The Boss only communicates verbally, and in code. Nothing in writing.

Remember, Roy Cohn was his mentor. This is classic.

This is a clear cut case of Selective Prosecution. Charges were brought against Donald Trump for a "crime" that has no victims by a Prosecutor that has charged zero other people with this "crime" and has a long history of saying she would do anything she could to bring charges against Trump! It will be tossed on appeal because it never should have survived the first challenge to it in the courtroom. The judge is a joke. The trial is a farce.

This is a clear cut case of Selective Prosecution. Charges were brought against Donald Trump for a "crime" that has no victims by a Prosecutor that has charged zero other people with this "crime" and has a long history of saying she would do anything she could to bring charges against Trump! It will be tossed on appeal because it never should have survived the first challenge to it in the courtroom. The judge is a joke. The trial is a farce.
Unfortunately nothing you’ve said has any relevance to the facts of the case, which is the only thing that should matter for the verdict.

Forum List

Back