The Senate Assassinates Trump

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They will hide behind Freedom of Speech (the same way they made a movie about killing president Bush. This is NOT a free speech issue.

“I always go to Shakespeare in the park, but I wasn’t expecting to see this,” Sheaffer said, adding that the script was mostly loyal to the original Shakespeare, and that there was no explicit reference to the American president, though the intention was “blatantly obvious.”

In the scene before Caesar is assassinated, his wife Calpurnia begs him to stay away from the Senate, claiming she is having nightmares of his murder. According to Sheaffer, the actress playing Calpurnia bore a resemblance to first lady Melania Trump — replete with a “Slavic accent.”
Senators Stab Trump to Death in Central Park Performance of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar

Trump supporters in the Electoral College have destroyed him by making him president, a job he is manifestly unable for.

Fall of Trump will be the fault of those who elected him to a position for which he was not qualified.

The same would have happened to Clinton if she had been elected.

Trump is doing a magnificent job considering the opposition.

The black boi's entire term is being dismantled bit by bit. That's what Trump was elected to do.

They will hide behind Freedom of Speech (the same way they made a movie about killing president Bush. This is NOT a free speech issue.

“I always go to Shakespeare in the park, but I wasn’t expecting to see this,” Sheaffer said, adding that the script was mostly loyal to the original Shakespeare, and that there was no explicit reference to the American president, though the intention was “blatantly obvious.”

In the scene before Caesar is assassinated, his wife Calpurnia begs him to stay away from the Senate, claiming she is having nightmares of his murder. According to Sheaffer, the actress playing Calpurnia bore a resemblance to first lady Melania Trump — replete with a “Slavic accent.”
Senators Stab Trump to Death in Central Park Performance of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar
NachoDontBeCrazy.gif

2-1.gif

Forum List

Back