The Self Inflicted Rise and Fall of Donald J Trump, as of Today

they were declared null and void AB INITIO...That means they're null and void as though they never existed, fuckwit.

Now go play in traffic.

They weren’t , dope.

You know, what is soooooooo bad about asking Trump to prove his case as GOPers? He is not god. He is the one who has insisted it was a steal. He could just have a rally and present his case to start. It would be covered on every network.

I am a Trump supporter for now, but I have absolutely no problem asking him and his people to produce something. Why are you other Trump supporters so afraid to demand the same?
Because they know there isn’t any and that would be the end of Trump.cultists aren’t rational.

10 days? 10 days! It has been more than 10 MONTHS, and still nothing. Come on! Everyone in Washington knew what Trump had, and it is what you have seen to date. We all wish Trump had something because we want to clobber the Left, but if this is what was presented to the GOP and Pence, how could they as a constitutional Republic do what was requested of them?
The cult doesn’t want a constitutional republic. They want an authoritarian strongman.

Trump and his supporters need to drop the stolen election mantra as it is a losing cause and hemorrhaging support. It has been beaten to death for two years now something that numerous courts have said no including the Multiple States lawsuit being dropped by SCOTUS.

Agreed, but too many Trump supporters are not interested in hearing this….

There's nothing to be gained, and much to be lost in denying the possibilities. At least get to a point at which you could imagine Pence delaying the decision based on confusion. And fwiw, the tremendous support he would have in doing so.

Doing that can then open up a myriad of possibilities for Trump to make his case.

You have to start accepting that your system if broken, is fatally flawed, and is wide open to an attempt by a fascist to grab power.

I'm sorry, but I raise the possibilities in the interest of saving America before it's too late. Good people must become much more proactive on understanding the situation.
Good people don’t support a man who tried to foist such un American BS on this country.

The cult doesn’t want a constitutional republic. They want an authoritarian strongman.
It sounds like ‘some’ on the Right want to allow you Lefties to choose and approve of who they run….This is the typical and predictable Rightist behavior. These Righties have empowered you to write their rule book.

Trump and his supporters need to drop the stolen election mantra as it is a losing cause and hemorrhaging support. It has been beaten to death for two years now something that numerous courts have said no including the Multiple States lawsuit being dropped by SCOTUS.

Beating a dead horse for two years indicate stupidity since nothing is going to change after numerous court and SCOTUS decisions says no.

Republicans needs to drop this stolen election obsession and go on into the future with a new directive for electing someone to replace Biden in 2024.

And you Trumpers have gone nowhere for two years and multiple FAILED court challenges including SCOTUS who dropped the Multiple states lawsuit. The continued insistence of pushing a failed narrative can only hurt the party since they are trying to get past this to the future it is dumbass Trump supporters who wants to hang onto an anvil they can't solve anymore, so they stay in the past like a bunch of wild eyes dummies.

I VOTED for Trump in 2020 and still might do it again in 2024 despite his numerous flaws. But he might not even get the party nomination in 2024 if the dumbass never stops pushing a long dead stolen election narrative that the Republican Party wants to let go.

You will never win on this one (Completely dead argument) which is why you need to drop it.
What’s your take on all the video evidence, the hundreds of eyewitness who gave testimony under oath and the circumvention of state legislatures to revise voting guidelines in the 11th hour?

How many of you are old enough to remember the old saying, which still holds true today, and in fact came from Donald Trumps time?

"Sh**, or get off the pot!" Ok President Trump, what are you going to do? Use a rally, use a townhall, use any media method you wish, but please, "put up, or shut up" about the steal!

And all you supporters of which I am one, this is NOT about you. Lets see what Trump has, because I am asking for all of you. If you do not want him to produce something that can help his case, then you are more afraid of the truth than you are of the Leftist Democrats. If that is the case, I am ashamed of you!
The fact that no one is acting and only talking tells you all you need to know. There was no steal. If there were evidence of such money would be pouring in to get it out. It isn’t. Only the die hard cultists believe it. Everyone else is just along for whatever leverage they can get from it.
Really sick shit from a dying party that is lost without Trump.

I would convict instantly! But I have to be a juror in a court hearing the case. I can't be in the court hearing the case, if they are not hearing it, now can I!

Still, Trump touts all of those judges he put in of the conservative persuasion. What was it.....200.....300, or was it 400. To try and suggest that he can not find a CONSERVATIVE court to hear what he has to say, is laughable. To believe this, you now have to believe that even CONSERVATIVE courts are totally corrupt, and we might as well all just give up.

So which is it you believe then, and you can't have it both ways----------> Either Trump has delivered the evidence and even his own people are blowing him off, or all courts are corrupt so we might as well give up and stay home on election day?
In which case you are all supporting a con man who is eroding trust in our democratic processes. Why would you do that? Risk the whole show just to own the libs?

Republicans need to dump Trump and do the real work, the hard work of gaining back the public trust and put forth real ideas that a majority of people can support. That so how it’s done.

What’s your take on all the video evidence, the hundreds of eyewitness who gave testimony under oath and the circumvention of state legislatures to revise voting guidelines in the 11th hour?

I am aware of them and agree there are some problems not getting addressed that there is evidence of voting problems such as Mail in Balloting which should be stopped for 99% of the people who can easily go to a polling place.

Election cheating has ALWAYS existed but mainly at small elections until they went from paper ballots to electronic and mail voting then the cheating went up the ladder to the state and federal levels.

I wonder if the Florida 2000 problem was deliberate to get rid of paper ballots since that was not a problem in previous elections at all it came on so suddenly that makes me suspicious.

Let me add this, AND BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE SHOULD BE INTERESTED ON THIS TAKE---------->Our court system is cowardly. Why do I say this? Because we all know they are busy, but you can see by posts on this board, media, Twitter, Facebook, etc......that many people are suggesting an armed revolution, an insurrection, a secession, etc. People on BOTH sides are calling for a revolt. We are at each others throats in America.

The courts could solve this quickly. Take the cases, even if they have no merit in their eyes, from Hillary, Trump, and any other high ranking official and put it on TV. OK folks, prove your case!

Americans do not want to fight each other physically, they are just frustrated by the lack of transparency and information. Both sides blame the other. Let them talk, let them produce evidence, and see if all of their screaming is real. Why not?

In this time of talking about crisis, civil war, insurrection, the courts would be wise to allow even the weakest of political arguments, be brought to the front so that citizens could see the merit, or no merit of the case, especially very high profile instances. The Republic IS the most important thing, period, end of story.

In essence, they would be diffusing the situation by forcing transparency. Put it on TV, let the people listen to what both sides have. CONSERVATIVES seen this process in Impeachment 1 and 2, and also seen how the public reacted to it. That doesn't mean Democrats do NOT have a case today I will remind you, it just means that the court process deffused the situation by taking up the case in the 1st place. You seen debate after the trials, you didn't hear about civil war, etc. Most Americans just said ok, I seen the evidence, then drew their own conclusions. Of course it was NOT the courts, it was congress, but the courts should take note that in the aftermath, things were much more calm.

It is on our court system to stop this madness now. I know they do not want to as most are going by the letter of the law, or are cowards. And yet, if something bad happens here in America, they have let us down terribly.

Of course, I want the RIGHT to be CORRECT, but putting an end to this people hating people quandry is good, even if somehow we are proved wrong. I am willing to take that chance. Are you!
Courts have standards of evidence in order to have a case heard. Trump did not meet those standards. That is all that needs to happen.
We don’t lower the standards to accommodate the fears of people who are too stupid or paranoid to get it the first time.
A country succeeds by raising people up to the standards of society and not by lowering societal standards. That’s a sure path to idiocracy.

It sounds like ‘some’ on the Right want to allow you Lefties to choose and approve of who they run….This is the typical and predictable Rightist behavior. These Righties have empowered you to write their rule book.
Sounds like you want to own the libs more than you want a functional republic.

Look, Guliani, Lindell, that famous woman lawyer who's name I can't recall, and Trump all said they have the proof the election was stolen. I didn't say it. You didn't say it. And Mickey E Mouse didn't say it. At least those 4 people have said it, over, and over, and over again.

I understand that the GOPers BELIEVE it. It all looked fishy to me also, but none of us have ever claimed we can prove it because we have the evidence. At the very least, those 4 did say it!

Do you know how most Independents view this? They see it as Shifty Shiff telling everyone about all the proof he had about Trump and Russia-Russia-Russia. He over promised, never produced, and when Impeachment one was over, it was obvious to everyone he wizzed down his leg in front of the whole country on national television.

And what did we all say when His Majesty Shifty was making all these promises before the trial? Show us what you got. His response was always------->it will come out in the hearing. Shifty made a thud heard around the world with his wizz on national television, lol.

So, don't you think it is more than fair that we demand a look at some of the proof these people claim to have? I mean, if they don't want to put it all out there, a morsel or 2 of new info is fine, isn't it? I mean, they can't use it in a court case as we have seen, so why keep everything under wraps? It just seems like a more than fair, and logical request to most people. If it doesn't to you, then maybe you are concerned there is no more proof, and sorry to tell you, the proof out there is not enough to make the case conclusively.

Beating a dead horse for two years indicate stupidity since nothing is going to change after numerous court and SCOTUS decisions says no.

Republicans needs to drop this stolen election obsession and go on into the future with a new directive for electing someone to replace Biden in 2024.

Yeah, who cares if democrats added over 10MM fake votes in 2020, I mean no harm no foul, right?

I never said he won't be. I am just saying, to keep all the people he needs to do it onboard, he has to prove something.

I was very religious growing up, and I didn't believe everything my Priest said either. I will be damned if I am going to believe everything that a politician says, especially when his assertion is much easier to prove.
iamwhosure, I just got done looking up public school teachers who molested their students, and I know the catholic church in the Houston area were on the rocks with the tv station I saw that said over 160 priests in the area were being questioned for the same issue. I hope that doesn't discourage you from reading your bible, which is the Catholic Bible and very similar to our protestant bible, give or take 3 or 4 books that we don't have, probably due to the time Martin Luther began breaking away followed by a lot of Western European nations, with so many different native tongues. Please don't give up what the Bible of yours says, no matter what men do. Human beings are frail, and they make sometimes what you may believe are way too big. Everyone, some time in their life make a blooper. We have to let those things go, but keep your eyes off people and on God, that's the best I can encourage you to do. I am likely of an older generation as you, so you may have different issues than were present in my generation who had parents living separate for 4 or more years, so when daddy came home with shell shock, home life was not like today's generation. Even so, stay with the finer points of your religion, and there's nothing in the world that can keep you from knowing what the Kingdom of God is like and what it expects of each of us according to our abilities. Best wishes in making some kind of peace with people who are liberal like you may be (I don't know you very well) and though we're possibly rivals in politics, the American nation was actually built on the idea that all men are equals in God's sight, regardless of race, clan, or sect. The kingdom of God breaks through all those barriers if you believe that God is the ultimate judge of each of us, that he loves us, BUT he gave us something called free will, and it can make or break us. If you know what your bible says, you will instantly know whether the people you listen to touches your belief, great or small. There hasn't been one single politician in my lifetime that I agreed with 100 per cent of the time, and after Bill Clinton's presidency, I think he did some very good things but he also did some terrible things. I just got back from the store where I got mugged for 50 bucks on 2 weeks of dogfood for my growing miss pitbull. I have to go and put stuff away that I think the cost of was somewhat political since political doings have somehow created an inflation that hammers those living on their social security investment in the government for the 50 years I was employed. So I need to deal with storing it in a way that nothing is lost of it. Fortunately some of it is in a can, but unfortunately it smells bad on the way out and It makes me wanna hurl upon cleanup. I don't think I can afford a gas mask either. Have a great day. Always be a good sport, and you can get along with everyone. If you ever tire of getting lied to by Demmie leaders, changing sides is all that can help you escape their tendency to dismiss the 10th commandment which tells people not to lie in public to save face or benefit in any way. I think it's commonly called "false witness." When and if you get tired of it, I'd be the very first to welcome you to our side, because if one of them is caught lying by any of us, their political career can fizzle because we don't tolerate them who fail at that part of the kingdom of god that advises us not to bear false witness, so we embrace that credo of truth from top to bottom and from side to side.

We're not the ones who conducted Reichstag Fire on J6 or sent the FBI to harass parents at local school board meeting, Herr Himmler
Outta the park, CF, Too bad Maxine Waters, House Treasury Chairman, insists that her charges stalk Republicans by telling them that we are their enemy. Since that is unconstitutional and quite literally a crime, Democrats on the lowest level are used badly to carry out business that is a shame to the Constitutional high ground that was written for people who believe public office is to serve every citizen in the land, not any creed, race, or clan.

Ain't life a bitch, deal with it.
Deal with it? If we did, I can think of a score of higherup Democrats who sweet talk or force their charges to do bad things to other people would be placed behind bars. And at St. Peter's gate, you will be reprimanded for calling the beautiful life God gave you a bitch, and telling someone else to deal with it. I hope you reconsider that unwise advice you just gave to somebody else.

I understand your point, really I do. But I ask you to consider this----------> who has more power in the House, AOC, or Nancy Pelosi? At 1st blush, you would have to say the speaker does, but because how politics work, AOC actually has the most power. Whenever Nancy has to have the vote, she has to have the squad on board or it will not pass. To get their support, she has to make massive concessions above what 3 to 5 seats the squad holds, would normally get.

Same goes for the Senate. Look what Shumer and Biden were willing to give Mansion and Sinema to change their votes from nay, to yay. So what does that tell us? 7 or 8 people in congress hold a LOT of power, out of a total in congress of 500 hundred and something? Convoluted, isn't it!

So what does that have to do with Trump you ask? And a good point! Trump right now, isn't even in government. All he is, is an ex President. He doesn't vote, veto, or put forth ANY legislation at all now. BUT, what he DOES do is support people for re-election, or new people running for office, and MOST of the people he supports, do get elected by a wide margin. In essence, he supports people who agree with his ideas. Change your mind, and he will talk against you until the cows come home. Look at Cheney. The biggest upset ever to happen is if she got re-elected. By every stretch, she is a poast toasty!

So then, does that make Trump evil? Well, look at Mansion and Sinema. The Left wants them out of there! They are doing everything in their power to remove them, and replace them with like minded individuals. Look at the squad! The Left knows they have little chance to unseat them, so they let a very small minority wield power they should never, ever, have. In fact, AOC is threatening Schumer with her primarying him for Senate, and Schumer is doing everything he can to move further left to prevent her successful bid.

So what does this really tell us? That ALL politicians play their cards the same, damn, way; it is just Trump seems to hold more cards. To say, "enough of Trump" because of this, we would have to say "enough of the squad, Mansion, Sinema, and/or the Democrats who want to remove them for political purposes!"

If nothing else, I will point out to you that Trumps power comes from MASSIVE numbers. The squad, Mansion/Sinemas power derives from a small discrepancy in a mathematical equation in congress. Does that make one more palatable then the other? I will leave it up to you to decide that for yourself.
Right, but what it shows is that the power is actually wielded by the people whom they represent. Take AOC for example, Pelosi doesn't yield to her because of anything AOC can do, but because of the voters she represents.

Funny how there are SO many threads about The Donald’s political career being over or ones telling us that we just need to “move on”.

That's right. And now for some uncomfortable truth:

• Washington DC fought tooth and nail to block Trump in office then to get him out because he stood as a direct threat to the Big Machine. Trump made it clear on Day One that his chief goal was to dismantle big government and take the power from the brokers in DC back into the hands of the People. If you look at EVERY action taken against Trump in that light, everything now makes total sense.

• About moving on: I guess we forget that on Feb 4 2021, Time Magazine published an article naming names bragging about how they stole the election from Trump! Of course, they didn't CALL it a steal, you kind of have to read between the lines, but clearly, there was a MASSIVE year long effort starting in 2019 long before Covid even came onto the scene as the reason for the unmittigated write-ins to be sure the next president WOULD NOT be Trump, much of it financed by hundreds of millions of dollars from Mark Zuckerberg. To my knowledge, to this day, NONE of the people or organizations named in the Molly Ball article have disputed her claims as apparently they all freely wanted to BRAG about it.

• Nearly all of the court challenges Trump brought failed for TWO reasons, neither of which had to do with the evidence. First, Trump had great trouble even getting and keeping good lawyers on the case, most feared the subject could be career-ending, especially if they did not prevail against a society which clearly does not want to examine their elections too closely. The other reason was that nearly ALL of Trump's cases were shot down on PROCEDURAL GROUNDS---- time of filing, standing, etc., not the evidence itself. One ruled that POTUS didn't have standing to even challenge the election! Another ruled that Trump would have needed to file BEFORE the election before the crime was even committed.

• Then there are THESE matters just unfolding now:

And now investigations in Georgia which right now seem to be BLOCKED from reading on the internet.​
So where does that leave us? Just like the trucking convoy in Canada that the media is utterly ignoring, none of the MSM are covering any of this. Remember, it was they who were claiming all of Trump's case was BASELESS and DEBUNKED just a few days after the election when no one could yet possibly know that! And no one could say who, where, how or when anything was "debunked." So to be sure, no media, no court, no organization in the mainstream, is investigating any of this, in fact, they are all working to obstruct it. People need to know this and what it says circumstantially instead of being told there is nothing there and to just "move on."

To be sure, Trump needs to get that message out, he could really use some breaking of the case, but perhaps more important, he needs to reinvent himself into Trump 2.0 to dispel all unsavory connections with the past and to show the people why everything going on today is so bad and unnecessary and why he would be the solution again to fix it all if reelected. Unfortunately for him, I think Trump's greatest hurdle will be even running for reelection; the media and government working together have positioned themselves to block Trump from communicating to others on social media, not covering his rallies, I expect they will try to exclude coverage of him even LIVING as a human being much less give him a second of honest, fair reporting as they look for ways to exclude most in the GOP from being qualified!

Yes, there is an insurrection and coup to seize democracy going on but you've been played like fools into believing it was the small group of protesters set up at the Capitol to provide the cover, and for THAT REASON ALONE, if Trump runs, all red-blooded Americans are compelled to vote him in against letting another pressed-suit, rehearsed stooge of the government become POTUS again. Until Americans are fully informed as to what really happened and why in 2020 all the effort to cover it up, we will never trust an election again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back