The Second Greatest Threat…

14. The religion of Saudi Arabia and Iran allows lies to shield or advance the faith.

Like this:

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

And contrary to all of his promises not to do so, and in contravention of the non-proliferation agreement that is our policy, Hussein Obama guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran....

NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:
"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.
In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written four years ago.

There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

Unless one was infatuated with the idea of ‘a Muslim Bomb!’

And who would favor that?? A radical Muslim, perhaps.
Hussein Obama.
Traitor As is the garbage Trump Obama was the best you've seen in your lifetime

Is Hussein actually Muslim, with the best interest of Islam as his highest aspiration?

Think carefully.....if you say 'no,' you got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.
Obama is credit to America A man who sacrificed many years of his life in service to the country he loves And he did it despite the slings and arrows thrown at him by those not fit to carry his jock strap

Good to see you offering to carry his jock strap...dumbass.

Un fires rockets China laughs in his face ,Iran building nukes and all the while the scum is ripping off America Even the POS Barr donates 30K to trumps hotel Where's the fn outrage?? Repubs are hiding under their beds

14. The religion of Saudi Arabia and Iran allows lies to shield or advance the faith.

Like this:

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

And contrary to all of his promises not to do so, and in contravention of the non-proliferation agreement that is our policy, Hussein Obama guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran....

NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:
"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.
In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written four years ago.

There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

Unless one was infatuated with the idea of ‘a Muslim Bomb!’

And who would favor that?? A radical Muslim, perhaps.
Hussein Obama.
Traitor As is the garbage Trump Obama was the best you've seen in your lifetime

Is Hussein actually Muslim, with the best interest of Islam as his highest aspiration?

Think carefully.....if you say 'no,' you got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.
Obama is credit to America A man who sacrificed many years of his life in service to the country he loves And he did it despite the slings and arrows thrown at him by those not fit to carry his jock strap

Good to see you offering to carry his jock strap...dumbass.
And you wear it on your head stinker

You're kidding.

Sanctions and stoking up unrest among the citizens did the job.

As long as the President is Trump, and not Obama.

Just like the Soviet Union, the Iranians will choose butter over guns.

"Kidding"? Not sure you're old enough to remember what the Cold War and hot wars were about. (I'm a Viet combat Vet) who saw the NVA rifle crates with "CCCP" stenciled on them. I don't kid about these things and if you doubt my analysis you better wake up. My mother was frantic during the Cuban missile crisis...I learned at an early age the only way to confront fanatics is by killing them...they don't go without during confrontations...their people do. I've now said what I'm going to about Iran and believe I've made myself crystal clear.

Un fires rockets China laughs in his face ,Iran building nukes and all the while the scum is ripping off America Even the POS Barr donates 30K to trumps hotel Where's the fn outrage?? Repubs are hiding under their beds

I see you've thrown in the towel.

Disappointing, eddie.

You're kidding.

"Kidding"? Not sure you're old enough to remember what the Cold War and hot wars were about. (I'm a Viet combat Vet) who saw the NVA rifle crates with "CCCP" stenciled on them. I don't kid about these things and if you doubt my analysis you better wake up. My mother was frantic during the Cuban missile crisis...I learned at an early age the only way to confront fanatics is by killing them...they don't go without during confrontations...their people do. I've now said what I'm going to about Iran and believe I've made myself crystal clear.

I highly recommend.....

51l6Ux008iL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Disappointing, eddie.
Truth be told I can't keep up with all the lies being told about Obama You support the vile traitor trump and bash a good man and a good president , Obama Are you really from Bklyn?

Disappointing, eddie.
Truth be told I can't keep up with all the lies being told about Obama You support the vile traitor trump and bash a good man and a good president , Obama Are you really from Bklyn?

See if you can find any lies in the examples I've provided.

If you can't, well, the conclusion is clear and evident.

You've been hornswaggled, fed a bill of goods and you bought it like it was on sale.

You're kidding.

Asymmetric warfare works both ways, and this guy, Trump, follows the Reagan doctrine.

"U.S. Confirms Cash Offer to Tanker Captains to Seize Iranian Vessels
The United States offered millions in cash to tanker captains of Iranian vessels in a bid to seize Iranian ships, the State Department confirmed to the Washington Free Beacon.

The Financial Times on Wednesday reported that the Indian captain of an Iranian tanker suspected of shipping oil to Syria was offered several millions of dollars by Brian Hook, the U.S. representative for Iran and senior policy adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

The State Department was offering the money to sail the ship to "a country that would impound the vessel on behalf of the U.S."

A State Department spokesperson confirmed to the Free Beacon that details in the Financial Times article were accurate.

The offer was made in a bid to disrupt illicit Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps activities, according to the spokesperson."

U.S. Confirms Cash Offer to Tanker Captains to Seize Iranian Vessels

They can be beaten in other ways than traditional warfare.

PC would you do me a favor please?? I'd like you to use your big brain and all the places you go to for information to come up wit a page or 2 on this fraud we have in the WH now This moron who has no idea of foreign or domestic affairs and even less about climate change ,,I know you have it in you Thanks in advance

PC would you do me a favor please?? I'd like you to use your big brain and all the places you go to for information to come up wit a page or 2 on this fraud we have in the WH now This moron who has no idea of foreign or domestic affairs and even less about climate change ,,I know you have it in you Thanks in advance

Sure thing.....after you explain how you can support this over America:

The United States State Department, even with it’s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Hussein’s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Nor did you address this.......

“…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked his….tone????

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”
Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

16. But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."
Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."
Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iran….?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deserves….the truth….and prison time.

The U.S. has been subject to Tariff Terrorism for 50 years. But a real deal with china can be done

Really?

Educate yourself:

41lYVBZyTnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
read it weeks ago.

next

I must admit that I never expected that response.

Kudos.

Clearly it made no impression on you judging by your absurd post.

"Under Obama, American security was damaged by ignoring and ten covering up China's massive theft of American technology. Abroad, inaction by Obama facilitated the Chinese domination over the strategic South China Sea. After claiming 3,200 acres of new islands, China deployed advanced anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles on the island in what the CIA described as China's Crimea, a stealth take-over similar to the Russian annexation of Ukraine's peninsula in 2014."
Bill Gertz, “Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China's Drive for Global Supremacy,” p. 6

:cuckoo:

Hussein Obama's Legacy
th

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...5f72d2-6a7c-11e8-9e38-24e693b38637_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d14dbc-3460-11e5-8e66-07b4603ec92a_story.html

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics

U.S. Transferred $1.3 Billion More in Cash to Iran After Initial Payment

In July 2015, Obama Treasury Secretary Jack Lew assured the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that, under the nuclear accord, Iran “will continue to be denied access to the [U.S.] financial and commercial market” and that “Iranian banks will not be able to clear U.S. dollars through New York, hold correspondent account relationships with U.S. financial institutions, or enter into financing arrangements with U.S. banks.” A few weeks later, one of Lew’s top deputies, Adam Szubin, used the exact same words in testimony to the Senate banking committee., under the nuclear accord, Iran “will continue to be denied access to the [U.S.] financial and commercial market” and that “Iranian banks will not be able to clear U.S. dollars through New York, hold correspondent account relationships with U.S. financial institutions, or enter into financing arrangements with U.S. banks.” A few weeks later, one of Lew’s top deputies, Adam Szubin, used the exact same words in testimony to the Senate banking committee.

But Senate investigators found that on Feb. 24, 2016, the Obama Treasury Department “granted a specific license that authorized a conversion of Iranian assets worth billions of U.S. dollars using the U.S. financial system” — exactly what Lew and Szubin said would not happen — including unlimited future Iranian deposits at Bank Muscat in Oman until the license expired.

Not only that, Senate investigators found that officials from the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), which regulates U.S. banks’ compliance with U.S. sanctions law, “encouraged two U.S. correspondent banks to convert the funds.” The report says “both banks declined to complete the transaction due to compliance, reputational, and legal risks associated with doing business with Iran.”

Then, after issuing the license, the Obama administration explicitly denied to Congress that it had done so. Lew and Szubin both failed to disclose the license in congressional testimony while continuing to assert that the Obama administration would not give Iran access to U.S. financial institutions — when they had just tried to do so. And in a June 2016 letter to Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), Treasury officials declared “The U.S. Department of Treasury is not working on behalf of Iran to enable Iranian access to U.S. dollars elsewhere in the international financial system, nor are we assisting Iran in gaining access to dollar payment systems outside the U.S. financial system. The Administration has not been and is not planning to grant Iran access to the U.S. financial system.” This was patently false.
See report: https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-06-06 PSI Majority Staff Report.pdf

th

Last edited:
The U.S. has been subject to Tariff Terrorism for 50 years. But a real deal with china can be done

Really?

Educate yourself:

read it weeks ago.

next

Kudos.

"Under Obama, American security was damaged by ignoring and ten covering up China's massive theft of American technology. Abroad, inaction by Obama facilitated the Chinese domination over the strategic South China Sea. After claiming 3,200 acres of new islands, China deployed advanced anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles on the island in what the CIA described as China's Crimea, a stealth take-over similar to the Russian annexation of Ukraine's peninsula in 2014."
Bill Gertz, “Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China's Drive for Global Supremacy,” p. 6

It would seem that Obama wore many hats, none of which featured the American flag:

images

KUHNER: Obama’s betrayal to China

China’s ruthless communist regime has been committing hostile, aggressive acts - stealing valuable military technology, blatantly violating patent and intellectual property laws, manipulating its currency to artificially boost exports to the United States, lying about the nature and extent of its massive military buildup, sending spies into the highest echelons of our government and private sector, hacking into our computer networks, waging cyberwarfare, purchasing stakes in major banks, and cultivating our economic dependence on Chinese business.

China’s prominent role in world affairs. It was a craven surrender. The authors point out that while he was communist party chief in Tibet, Mr. Hu oversaw the slaughter of hundreds of Tibetan Buddhist monks. Moreover, he has ruled China with an iron fist. Thousands of dissidents have been murdered or rot in jail. The media is heavily censored. Free speech is nonexistent. Basic human rights are abrogated routinely. The country’s Christians, Falun Gong and Muslims face state-sanctioned persecution. Tens of millions are in gulags, being used as slave labor to drive China’s booming economy. Mr. Hu staunchly supports Beijing’s genocidal one-child policy, which has led to millions of forced abortions and has coerced countless women to be sterilized against their will. He is not a progressive visionary; rather, he is a butcher. This is the man Mr. Obama toasts - and to whom he bows.

barack_obama2.jpg

Last edited:

Really?

Educate yourself:

read it weeks ago.

next

Kudos.

It would seem that Obama wore many hats, none of which featured the American flag:

images

KUHNER: Obama’s betrayal to China

China’s ruthless communist regime has been committing hostile, aggressive acts - stealing valuable military technology, blatantly violating patent and intellectual property laws, manipulating its currency to artificially boost exports to the United States, lying about the nature and extent of its massive military buildup, sending spies into the highest echelons of our government and private sector, hacking into our computer networks, waging cyberwarfare, purchasing stakes in major banks, and cultivating our economic dependence on Chinese business.

China’s prominent role in world affairs. It was a craven surrender. The authors point out that while he was communist party chief in Tibet, Mr. Hu oversaw the slaughter of hundreds of Tibetan Buddhist monks. Moreover, he has ruled China with an iron fist. Thousands of dissidents have been murdered or rot in jail. The media is heavily censored. Free speech is nonexistent. Basic human rights are abrogated routinely. The country’s Christians, Falun Gong and Muslims face state-sanctioned persecution. Tens of millions are in gulags, being used as slave labor to drive China’s booming economy. Mr. Hu staunchly supports Beijing’s genocidal one-child policy, which has led to millions of forced abortions and has coerced countless women to be sterilized against their will. He is not a progressive visionary; rather, he is a butcher. This is the man Mr. Obama toasts - and to whom he bows.
What crap Obama the best President of our time and only dyed in the wool republican racists hate him still

Let's talk about Obama's betrayal of Israel, shall we?

th

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Obama’s Parting Betrayal of Israel

Candidly Speaking: Responding to Obama’s malicious betrayal of Israel

th

Are you an American OR Israeli ? Trumped has betrayed all our allies

th

Are you an American OR Israeli ? Trumped has betrayed all our allies
And speaking of betrayal,,,,,Trump has betrayed America and all we used to stand for AND I blame republican scum

Forum List

Back