The Scream Heard Around The World On Saturday

A little bird tells me there are going to be a LOT of these kunts looking for another job when they get home.

/---- Well that's not necessarily a bad thing.
They will be all right...will look good in aprons.....
^Why we marched.
If you cannot take a joke it really shows how bitter and miserable you are....
Oh......a joke. Ha ha.[/QUOTE]
Naturally you do not realize that since you are totally whacked out about Trump's presidency. I understand...it is OK... :itsok:

The OP is the stupid c*nt here. The fact of the matter is that America dodged the Hillary bullet. Now America is dodging the Trump bullet. He will shape up or we will be fired. The mass movement will keep intimidating the Alt Right until they do the right things.
You already are Jake. Nobody cares about your "DNC guided opinion"
You are not a patriot, and I am not DNC, and America showed yesterday that it does not care what you people feel. He will be fired (poor try on your part).
It was originally "we will be fired" and I am sure it can be verified with mod assistance, you edited your original post "at Last edited: Today at 10:35 AM." I do not alter anybody's post ever and that is also compliant with the rules of USMB.
Now, if you are a man, you admit you wrote that in the first place. My patriotism is not for you to decide.
Whatever. I corrected the nonsense you were trying to push. The sense was "he will be fired", you played the Godwin grammar police card, and I trumped (heh heh) it. Keep acting the child, keep being treated as such. You are not a patriot if you are Alt Right. Yeah, it is my right to call you out on that.

The sound could be heard in Nepal.
It was very audible.
Scientists have determined it originated from Chappaqua NY.
The scream came from within Hillary Clinton's mansion.
It was recorded as: "WHERE THE FUCK WERE ALL YOU STUPID KUNTS WEARING YOUR RIDICULOUS 'KUNT HATS' ON ELECTION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!?"
On a similar note WHERE THE FUCK WAS HILLARY LAST SATURDAY???????
Anyone get a photo of her leading a 'march'? How about the kunts who surrounded Obama?
Chelsey?
Huma?
HRC was SUPPOSED to be these kunts 'leader'.
Their 'leader' sat in her fucking WALLED! mansion and drank triple Bombay gin shooters for breakfast.

A little bird tells me there are going to be a LOT of these kunts looking for another job when they get home.
More marching on Saturday than at the Inaugurinalation on Friday. And many of us marching ARE the bosses. And we are NOT sorry for intimidating you.
"Intimidating..." That's funny shit right there.

Whatever. I corrected the nonsense you were trying to push. The sense was "he will be fired", you played the Godwin grammar police card, and I trumped (heh heh) it. Keep acting the child, keep being treated as such. You are not a patriot if you are Alt Right. Yeah, it is my right to call you out on that.
I did not push anything Jake and Godwin's Law is not about grammar. You can call me anything you want, I know who I am and what I believe in and here is some news for you: I am very comfortable and content with who I am and what I believe in. You on the other hand throw tantrums and create a lot of misery for yourself.

I did not push anything Jake and Godwin's Law is not about grammar. You can call me anything you want, I know who I am and what I believe in and here is some news for you: I am very comfortable and content with who I am and what I believe in. You on the other hand throw tantrums and create a lot of misery for yourself.
You acted stupidly, and you got caught.

Your tantrums are stupid, yet again, because you think people should not oppose Trump.

That is really stupid, yes.

True American patriots are always going to trump (heh) people like you, mr. godwin. :)

Had 1/10th of these LIB kunts turned out and voted for Hillary she would now be the President!
The number one reason Hillary lost is b/c these LIB kunts only watch LIB MSM.
When the MSNBC's 'Man-brow' bull dyke 100% guaranteed them Hillary was going to win these stupid snowflake kunts believed her. So instead of going to the bothered voting they stayed home and watched The View and Oprah.
Now they are 'marching'!
Exact same stupidity when Jill Stein, who took away enough votes for Hillary to loose AFTERWARDS wanted endless stupid fucking recounts.
It's actually not possible to overstate just how fucking stupid these LIB kunts really are!

The OP is the stupid c*nt here. The fact of the matter is that America dodged the Hillary bullet. Now America is dodging the Trump bullet. He will shape up or he will be fired. The mass movement will keep intimidating the Alt Right until they do the right things.
Until they do the right things ? What you really mean is do what you and your ilk think is the right thing. How very facist of you.

If she really thinks that them people on her TV out number those who did not want to see her be our leader, doesn't that just say everything that needs to be know about her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. She's a natural blonde isn't she? If yes, its because of blondes like her that make blondes like me have to work twice as hard to be considered half as smart as everyone else and I hate it!

Forum List

Back