The Scream Heard Around The World On Saturday

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
The sound could be heard in Nepal.
It was very audible.
Scientists have determined it originated from Chappaqua NY.
The scream came from within Hillary Clinton's mansion.
It was recorded as: "WHERE THE FUCK WERE ALL YOU STUPID KUNTS WEARING YOUR RIDICULOUS 'KUNT HATS' ON ELECTION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!?"
On a similar note WHERE THE FUCK WAS HILLARY LAST SATURDAY???????
Anyone get a photo of her leading a 'march'? How about the kunts who surrounded Obama?
Chelsey?
Huma?
HRC was SUPPOSED to be these kunts 'leader'.
Their 'leader' sat in her fucking WALLED! mansion and drank triple Bombay gin shooters for breakfast.

A little bird tells me there are going to be a LOT of these kunts looking for another job when they get home.

I would revise to stupid murdering kunts.

C2ul2f1UAAAuobM.jpg

A little bird tells me there are going to be a LOT of these kunts looking for another job when they get home.[/QUOTE]

/---- Well that's not necessarily a bad thing.

A little bird tells me there are going to be a LOT of these kunts looking for another job when they get home.

/---- Well that's not necessarily a bad thing.[/QUOTE]
They will be all right...will look good in aprons.....

It was very audible.
It was recorded as: "WHERE THE FUCK WERE ALL YOU STUPID KUNTS WEARING YOUR RIDICULOUS 'KUNT HATS' ON ELECTION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!?"
Anyone get a photo of her leading a 'march'? How about the kunts who surrounded Obama?
Chelsey?
Huma?
Their 'leader' sat in her fucking WALLED! mansion and drank triple Bombay gin shooters for breakfast.

More marching on Saturday than at the Inaugurinalation on Friday. And many of us marching ARE the bosses. And we are NOT sorry for intimidating you.

The OP is the stupid c*nt here. The fact of the matter is that America dodged the Hillary bullet. Now America is dodging the Trump bullet. He will shape up or he will be fired. The mass movement will keep intimidating the Alt Right until they do the right things.

Last edited:
It was very audible.
Chelsey?
Huma?

More marching on Saturday than at the Inaugurinalation on Friday. And many of us marching ARE the bosses. And we are NOT sorry for intimidating you.
I thought we established yesterday that you did not march but were home in front of your computer....but keep dreaming..

It was very audible.
Chelsey?
Huma?

I thought we established yesterday that you did not march but were home in front of your computer....but keep dreaming..
"I thought".....there was your first mistake. :lol:

The OP is the stupid c*nt here. The fact of the matter is that America dodged the Hillary bullet. Now America is dodging the Trump bullet. He will shape up or we will be fired. The mass movement will keep intimidating the Alt Right until they do the right things.
You already are Jake. Nobody cares about your "DNC guided opinion"

The OP is the stupid c*nt here. The fact of the matter is that America dodged the Hillary bullet. Now America is dodging the Trump bullet. He will shape up or we will be fired. The mass movement will keep intimidating the Alt Right until they do the right things.
You are not a patriot, and I am not DNC, and America showed yesterday that it does not care what you people feel. He will be fired (poor try on your part).

These womyn are just mad that the leftwing political machine is grinding to a stop and has lost its lead among voters, probably for good.

These pathetic nonthinking suckers have done horrid things to themselves and likely their own children too through abortion and encouraged others to do the same.

What they most fear is an American society that has woken up to see what monsters these women are who would parade and march to victimize more confused desperate women.

These murderous kunts have refused to allow 'Pro-Life' marchers with them.
How many of these kunts have had a baby and when they got pregnant again decided to murder the one living inside them?????????????

You are not a patriot, and I am not DNC, and America showed yesterday that it does not care what you people feel. He will be fired (poor try on your part).
It was originally "we will be fired" and I am sure it can be verified with mod assistance, you edited your original post "at Last edited: Today at 10:35 AM." I do not alter anybody's post ever and that is also compliant with the rules of USMB.
Now, if you are a man, you admit you wrote that in the first place. My patriotism is not for you to decide.

These murderous kunts have refused to allow 'Pro-Life' marchers with them.
How many of these kunts have had a baby and when they got pregnant again decided to murder the one living inside them?????????????
We had some with us.......no big deal.....but go ahead, grab your binky and curl up under your bed. The big bad women won't get your.

Forum List

Back