The Science is Settled

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I took that quote directly from your own article remember."

The DATA matters. 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica has been INCREASING all along, despite all the times you parroted fudged BULLSHIT...

The DATA matters. 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica has been INCREASING all along, despite all the times you parroted fudged BULLSHIT...
I agree data matters
upload_2016-6-19_23-1-9.png

images

A fudge chart is not data. The process was well detailed in the ClimateGate emails. The raw data showing NO WARMING gets FUDGED, and then put into fudge charts so morons like you will parrot them and never ask for the RAW DATA, 'cause you have to sue them in court to get the raw data...

You parrot "global temperatures," when, in fact, that chart is 98% surface ground, 1% ocean, and 1% atmosphere, since the raw data from the oceans and atmosphere both show NO WARMING... while the surface ground temperature rise is all about URBAN HEAT SINK EFFECT...

A fudge chart is not data. The process was well detailed in the ClimateGate emails. The raw data showing NO WARMING gets FUDGED, and then put into fudge charts so morons like you will parrot them and never ask for the RAW DATA, 'cause you have to sue them in court to get the raw data...

You parrot "global temperatures," when, in fact, that chart is 98% surface ground, 1% ocean, and 1% atmosphere, since the raw data from the oceans and atmosphere both show NO WARMING... while the surface ground temperature rise is all about URBAN HEAT SINK EFFECT...
Ah climategate
Summary
In late November 2009, more than 1,000 e-mails between scientists at the Climate Research Unit of the U.K.’s University of East Anglia were stolen and made public by an as-yet-unnamed hacker. Climate skeptics are claiming that they show scientific misconduct that amounts to the complete fabrication of man-made global warming. We find that to be unfounded:

• The messages, which span 13 years, show a few scientists in a bad light, being rude or dismissive. An investigation is underway, but there’s still plenty of evidence that the earth is getting warmer and that humans are largely responsible.
  • Some critics say the e-mails negate the conclusions of a 2007 report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, but the IPCC report relied on data from a large number of sources, of which CRU was only one.
E-mails being cited as “smoking guns” have been misrepresented. For instance, one e-mail that refers to “hiding the decline” isn’t talking about a decline in actual temperatures as measured at weather stations. These have continued to rise, and 2009 may turn out to be the fifth warmest year ever recorded. The “decline” actually refers to a problem with recent data from tree rings.
In other words it's only a gate for people like you. In the scientific community it is no scandal at all. Unless you find rude ppl scandelous, in wich case I can only say I excuse you.‘Climategate’

The satellites measuring Antarctic ice went up in the 1970s. Algore's "warming" FRAUD replaced the 1970s Global Cooling hoax in 1988.

Hence, for the duration of Algore's FRAUD, 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica has added at least 80 billion tons of ice every year...

and you HATE that truth...

I agree data matters
View attachment 78685
images
Since 1890. Go figure.
Yea go figure. Oh let me guess you don't believe in evolution, so you don't accept ice core data.
image.jpeg

No, forkup, it's more likely Weatherman's going to complain that you didn't go back far enough; that CO2 levels have been higher than current at many times in the distant past. Of course, they took hundreds of thousands or millions of years to get there, during which time the ocean pH was buffered by dissolved calcium carbonate due to mineral weathering and species adopted both biologically and behaviorally to rising temperatures. But that won't matter to him. Once these folks have a point they believe they can make, they LOOK NO FURTHER.

No, forkup, it's more likely Weatherman's going to complain that you didn't go back far enough; that CO2 levels have been higher than current at many times in the distant past. Of course, they took hundreds of thousands or millions of years to get there, during which time the ocean pH was buffered by dissolved calcium carbonate due to mineral weathering and species adopted both biologically and behaviorally to rising temperatures. But that won't matter to him. Once these folks have a point they believe they can make, they LOOK NO FURTHER.
Likely due to the increased presence of homosexuality in Muslim communities.

The satellites measuring Antarctic ice went up in the 1970s. Algore's "warming" FRAUD replaced the 1970s Global Cooling hoax in 1988.

Hence, for the duration of Algore's FRAUD, 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica has added at least 80 billion tons of ice every year...

I don't hate the truth the problem is this. There are several ways to measure the rise in sealevel. That's why you think that Earth ice in Antartica is significant. But like I said local is NOT global climate and DATA is clear and unambigious sea levels are rising.
Sea-Level-1.gif

Last edited:
Wich of course is another fear of science that global rises in temperature might cause that calcium carbonate to be released once a critical point is reached.

I don't hate the truth the problem is this. There are several ways to measure the rise in sealevel. That's why you think that Earth ice in Antartica is significant. But like I said local is NOT global climate and DATA is clear and unambigious sea levels are rising.
Sea-Level-1.gif

How did we get the 1870 sea levels readings accurate to the millimeter?

Well the ruler was invented in 1976, so they were forced to take the "Ugh, me Mooglook, you tide gauge" data and work it backwards.

What do you mean?
Sorry crick I meant methane not calcium carbonate
Well there is an hypothese. To my conservative friends, note that I use hypothese that the rise in sea temperatures at a certain point will cause something called a clathrate gun effect.
The clathrate gun hypothesis is the popular name given to the hypothesis that increases in sea temperatures (and/or falls in sea level) can trigger the sudden release of methane from methane clathrate compounds buried in seabeds and that contained within seabed permafrost which, because the methane itself is a powerful greenhouse gas, leads to further temperature rise and further methane clathrate destabilization – in effect initiating a runaway process as irreversible, once started, as the firing of a gun.

The same people who brought us accurate deep ocean temperature data sets from 1870 now tell us the measured the sea levels to the millimeter....yeah

What do you mean?
Sorry crick I meant methane not calcium carbonate
Well there is an hypothese. To my conservative friends, note that I use hypothese that the rise in sea temperatures at a certain point will cause something called a clathrate gun effect.
The clathrate gun hypothesis is the popular name given to the hypothesis that increases in sea temperatures (and/or falls in sea level) can trigger the sudden release of methane from methane clathrate compounds buried in seabeds and that contained within seabed permafrost which, because the methane itself is a powerful greenhouse gas, leads to further temperature rise and further methane clathrate destabilization – in effect initiating a runaway process as irreversible, once started, as the firing of a gun.

Sounds like a pile of unscientific crap

Sea-Level-1.gif

How did we get the 1870 sea levels readings accurate to the millimeter?
A tide gauge (also known as mareograph or marigraph[1]) is a device for measuring the change in sea level relative to a datum.

Sensors continuously record the height of the water level with respect to a height reference surface close to the geoid. Water enters the device by the bottom pipe (far end of the tube, see picture), and electronic sensors measure its height and send the data to a tiny computer.

Historical data are available for about 1,450 stations worldwide, of which about 950 provided updates to the global data center since January 2010.[2] At some places records cover centuries, for example in Amsterdam where data dating back to 1700 is available.[3] When it comes to estimating the greater ocean picture, new modern tide gauges can often be improved upon by using satellite data.

Tide gauges are used to measure tides and quantify the size of tsunamis. The measurements make it possible to derive the mean sea level. Using this method, sea level slopes up to several 0.1 m/1000 km and more have been detected.
That's how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back